Thread: ELDORIEN'S Models CORNER

Eldorien88's Avatar Miles

Default ELDORIEN'S Models CORNER

Hello,

I've been digging lately some old files of mine and i found some models
    i was making back at the good ol' times, that i never shared to the community.

Slowly, i will introduce to you some of them...

Most of the models and skins are from scratch at most cases

Check it out

Knight Sepulcher model variations

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Knight Sepulcher_01.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	784.6 KB 
ID:	363409

Skythikon Swordsmen model variations
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skythikon Swordsmen_01.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	958.2 KB 
ID:	363408Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skythikon Swordsmen_02.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	555.7 KB 
ID:	363410
    Last edited by Eldorien88; January 18, 2021 at 10:59 AM.
    "For Our Part.. We Dreamed of Something Great.."

Default Re: ELDORIEN'S Models CORNER [Updated 11/01/21]

I know that the forum past years hasn't been so busy as its golden years but damn, that much???

Anyways, i have so many models i can introduce to you but i don't see any movement around...

First post updated with some Skythikon variations.

Opinions if any would be appreciated.

Also some of you who were kind enough to +rep, please next time add in the comments your name in order to give some back
    Last edited by Eldorien88; January 18, 2021 at 09:18 AM.

Default Re: ELDORIEN'S Models CORNER [Updated 18/01/21 SKYTHIKON VARIATIONS]

I'm sorry to break it to ya but, Doing this stuff nowadays around these parts it's more like trying to sell food in a graveyard. The days of SS are long gone and all that remains are graves and the caretaker of this graveyard(Gigantus).

Everyone has moved on to SSHIP sadly, and it seems to be the only Medieval Era mod on this website that is still being worked on. The other one is Bulat Steel over at moddb. Everything else is dead. I'd try giving these to the people over at SSHIP, maybe you'll have some luck there.

However, it's not all lost, there are some ghosts like myself coming back to download SS6.4 and have a grand old time like the old days, I suppose there are still some ghosts like me hanging around these parts, but not many.

Default Re: ELDORIEN'S Models CORNER [Updated 18/01/21 SKYTHIKON VARIATIONS]

Hahaha, hey Draken2007!

I know that things are not as it once was, yet its amazing how much it has changed.

btw, i am also a "ghost" from the past coming back in a place which i always loved and have left a while ago so its not bothering me.

I am not trying to sell anything, i just felt to share some of my models to the forum cause there is some space in life .

My ghost is going to be around for a while i think...

(@Everyone has moved on to SSHIP sadly, and it seems to be the only Medieval Era mod on this website that is still being worked on.)

I am aware about that. I was back then also a member of the SSHIP develelopment under the coordination of @Lifthrasir.
    Last edited by Eldorien88; January 23, 2021 at 08:50 AM.