Thread: Getting a white battle UI, any idea how to fix?

Default Getting a white battle UI, any idea how to fix?

Recently started playing this excellent mod again, but I had a problem come up after about 40 turns into a new game. The battle UI is white, making it very hard to play battle as I can't see to select units clearly or activate abilities or set battle stances, etc.

Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?

Thank you!

Aztecs invading France? The Pope himself charging into battle? Challenging AI that brings the pain? Check out the Expanded Americas mod.

Dragour's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Getting a white battle UI, any idea how to fix?

An old problem with mod with an easy solution =D (hopefully same for your case)
    In your mod folder "Expanded Americas 3.3" you need to go into data/ui and copy battle.sd, shared.sd and strategy.sd, and then place the copies into your Medieval 2 data/ui folder (base game folder)

Default Re: Getting a white battle UI, any idea how to fix?

Dragour, thank you so much! That worked. Although I didn't even have a UI folder in my base game folder... I created one, though, and posted those files and that did the trick!
    Aztecs invading France? The Pope himself charging into battle? Challenging AI that brings the pain? Check out the Expanded Americas mod.