Thread: Cant install the SSHIP over the stainless steel 6.4 latest with mego bug fix...

Default Cant install the SSHIP over the stainless steel 6.4 latest with mego bug fix...

I need some help.. Cant install the sship 097 over the latest gigantus stainless steel 6.4. im getting crash when i try to launch the game on launcher.

i download ss.6.4 open and do the setup. after that download sship 097 and overwrite the data. thats all i did and getting crash on start.. why is that ?

Default Re: Cant install the SSHIP over the stainless steel 6.4 latest with mego bug fix...

Did you follow the instructions in the first post of this threads?

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...tch-G-(Jan-9th)

Specifically:

"1. Install a clean version of SS6.4. Run SS_Setup.exe (into the /SS6.3 folder). Run the SS6.4 setup and choose Early Era campaign with Savage AI, RR/RC enabled and optionally, permanent arrows."

The new 6.4 launcher has a different set up from the old one, maybe you made the wrong selections?

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Default Re: Cant install the SSHIP over the stainless steel 6.4 latest with mego bug fix...

Quote Originally Posted by pckopat542 View Post
    I need some help.. Cant install the sship 097 over the latest gigantus stainless steel 6.4. im getting crash when i try to launch the game on launcher.

i download ss.6.4 open and do the setup. after that download sship 097 and overwrite the data. thats all i did and getting crash on start.. why is that ?
    If you still have problems, you may use my updated installed version - I've added link here.

Thanks i figured that out with your comment Jurand. Yesterday i downloaded the (sship 0097 patch G) with 470 mb ... Today i download the whole thing with 4 gb and its done right now thank you.