Thread: just a question over kingdom of the scots

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Default just a question over kingdom of the scots

Hi,

Is this mod stable and modfoldered?

zzzms's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: just a question over kingdom of the scots

Hello.

It is 'Modfoldered', and it seems stable to me - approximately 60 turns into a campaign as the Irish, but I do turtle, so I haven't had many battles.

The most certain test by which we judge whether a country is really free is the amount of security enjoyed by minorities.~John Acton, [1877].

"...the moral test of government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; those who are in the shadows of life; the sick, the needy and the handicapped. " ~ Hubert H. Humphrey

"A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." ~ Mahatma Ghandi

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: just a question over kingdom of the scots

Quote Originally Posted by zzzms View Post
    Hello.

It is 'Modfoldered', and it seems stable to me - approximately 60 turns into a campaign as the Irish, but I do turtle, so I haven't had many battles.
    Thanks for replying to this. Unfortunately there are possible ctd's later on. I apologise for this. This mod was designed for those of us who turtle.

Gigantus, seems to have fixed many issues there were with the original release in the Steam version here