Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [RELEASE] Divide et Impera 1.2.7 Public Beta (Updated Feb 22)

Default Re: [RELEASE] Divide et Impera 1.2.7 Public Beta

Update Jan 11
    - Fixed Palmyra crash in the Empire Divided campaign (for real this time...I hope). In theory this should also fix save games with the issue.
    - Added some of the new units to Macedonian Wars rosters.
    - Fixed spelling error in AOR indo-hellenic unit
    - Fixed public land buildings sharing a building instance with other building types, sometimes causing them not to be available to build or convert. This mostly affected the public medicus buildings.
    - Fixed Alpine regions missing auxiliary units in IA campaign (new campaign only)
    - Fixed AI Libyan roster missing early recruitment for basic javelin and spear units.
    - Fixed chapter 1 mission unit requirements for Roxolani.
    - Atlas Elephants slightly buffed in terms of mass and HP
    - Fixed stats on new Macedonian and Egyptian cavalry units
    - Spear cavalry gets +1 to bonus vs cavalry
    - Increased armour of Pontic Thorax lancers
    - Gallic Retainers can now form Disciplined Formation
    - Added formations to Picked Thorax Spears of Pergamon
    - Updated visuals of Late Companion Cavalry and Ptolemaic Agema
    - Added population effects for Roman/Hellenic brick industry buildings.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: [RELEASE] Divide et Impera 1.2.7 Public Beta (Updated Jan 11)

4407 K hours on Rome 2, mostly DEI, well I guess we will have to make it an even 5 K

Looks great! So happy to see the growth meter consistently ...

Question: is it possible to see a more detailed look at the breakdown/percentages of Cultures in an Unowned Province? I'm trying to convert populace with dignitaries without diplomatic penalties. *When I mouse over land with dignitary selected I see a pop-up that lists "Latin" and then whatever the percentage of majority Culture. I.E. 100% Celtic culture next to Settlment name. Pop up says 100% Latin. Curious to see if that could be altered.**

Question 2: If not, but can be modded, can you point me to the appropriate thread? Wouldn't mind giving it a shot myself, just need some direction. Would be co to be able to access that stuff through Spies. Maybe successful Recon = Province details for a turn or something.

Thanks!

Dresden: I have 2 problem to report. 1WOS camp thought your sub mod "general name" has repeatedly.2 Grand camp can't use with WOS sub mod CTD all the time when hit bottom grand camp.

Thank you for updating your mod improvements for years. Thanks to the whole team.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Thanks and well done to the DeI team!

"- Atlas Elephants slightly buffed in terms of mass and HP" - this is great.

Do we need to start new campaign for this to take effect ?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

No, unit stat changes are always save compatible and take effect right away.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Thank you KAM.

And thanks to whole DEI team for the updates.

Quote Originally Posted by nnippon View Post
    Dresden: I have 2 problem to report. 1WOS camp thought your sub mod "general name" has repeatedly.2 Grand camp can't use with WOS sub mod CTD all the time when hit bottom grand camp.
    I haven't updated the WoS submod in a very long time, hopefully I will have some time to do that after this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by ich2232 View Post
    Looks great! So happy to see the growth meter consistently ...

Question: is it possible to see a more detailed look at the breakdown/percentages of Cultures in an Unowned Province? I'm trying to convert populace with dignitaries without diplomatic penalties. *When I mouse over land with dignitary selected I see a pop-up that lists "Latin" and then whatever the percentage of majority Culture. I.E. 100% Celtic culture next to Settlment name. Pop up says 100% Latin. Curious to see if that could be altered.**

Question 2: If not, but can be modded, can you point me to the appropriate thread? Wouldn't mind giving it a shot myself, just need some direction. Would be co to be able to access that stuff through Spies. Maybe successful Recon = Province details for a turn or something.

Thanks!
    I believe that is hard coded.

Hi everyone! For the correct translation of the changes in DeI 1.2.7 Beta for Russian-speaking players, please provide links to the documentary sources for Tarainus, Iarae and Rutis. Thank you in advance.

Guys the Potnic Sarmatian bodyguard unit when you select it in battles in says steppe archers!Pontic Epilectoi also saying royal swords while their are a spear unit.Just so you know if you havent noticed
    Last edited by Ampraciotis; January 21, 2021 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gurvinek2005 View Post
    Hi everyone! For the correct translation of the changes in DeI 1.2.7 Beta for Russian-speaking players, please provide links to the documentary sources for Tarainus, Iarae and Rutis. Thank you in advance.
    Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Quote Originally Posted by gurvinek2005 View Post
    I am not sure what you are asking for here, but I linked the website in the Credits. However, we had people from that website personally work with us for these temple concepts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampraciotis View Post
    Guys the Potnic Sarmatian bodyguard unit when you select it in battles in says steppe archers!Pontic Epilectoi also saying royal swords while their are a spear unit.Just so you know if you havent noticed
    Thanks, probably incorrect voice line entries

Hi everyone! When translating certain settlements/regions I had difficulties with their identification. In the tables Startpos_Settlements_DeI and Regions_DeI there are settlements/regions which I cannot correctly translate Russian:
    - "Belz" ("start_pos_settlements_onscreen_name_settlement:rom_silesia_leda:belz2130426613"; "start_pos_settlements_onscreen_name_settlement:emp_lugii_carrodunum2130428783"; "regions_onscreen_emp_lugii_carrodunum).
    It is Carrodunum (modern Krakow) or it is the town Belz (a small city in Sokal Ration of Lviv Oblast of Western Ukraine, near the border with Poland)?
    - "Danu Nazdya" ("start_pos_settlements_onscreen_name_settlement:rom_sarmatia_galicia:galic2130426577";"regions_onscreen_rom_sarmatia_galicia" ).
    It is the Ancient Greek city of Tiras ((Τύρας) on the northern coast of the Black Sea. The city was situated some 10 km from the mouth of the Tyras River, which is now called the Dniester) or other settlement?
    - "Chronos" ("start_pos_settlements_onscreen_name_settlement:rom_sarmatia_aestia:mons_regius2130426575"; "regions_onscreen_emp_lugii_oblin")?
    - "Istros" ("start_pos_settlements_onscreen_name_settlement:emp_hercynia_istros2130428673"; "regions_onscreen_emp_hercynia_istros").
    It is the ancient city of Istria (Histria or Istros (ancient Greek: Ἰστρίη, Thracian river god, Danube), was a Greek colony or polis (πόλις, city) near the mouths of the Danube (known as Ister in Ancient Greek), on the western coast of the Black Sea. In antiquity, it also bore the names Istropolis, Istriopolis, and Histriopolis (Ἰστρόπολις, Ἰστρία πόλις). Histriopolis was a fort in the Roman province of Moesia) or it is modern Bratislava (other alternative names of the city in the past include Greek: Ιστρόπολις (meaning "Danube City", also used in Latin: Istropolis/Posonium)?
    - "Danu Apara" ("start_pos_settlements_onscreen_name_settlement:emp_sarmatia_melgunov2130429073"; "regions_onscreen_emp_sarmatia_melgunov").
    It is Dnieper River (the name Dniepe may be derived either from Sarmatian Dānu apara "the river on the far side" or from Scythian Dānu apr (Dānapr) "deep river; the river is mentioned both by the ancient Greek historian Herodotus as Βορυσθένης. The late Greek and Roman authors called it Δάναπρις – Danapris and Danaper respectively) or this settlement with other name?
    - "Daix" ("start_pos_settlements_onscreen_name_settlement:emp_scythia_sarai2130429104"; "regions_onscreen_emp_scythia_sarai" ).
    It is Ural River (the river was called Δάϊκος (Daïkos) by Ptolemy ("Book VI, chapter 14") or this settlement with other name?
    - "Rha" ("start_pos_settlements_onscreen_name_settlement:rom_scythia_scythia:gelonus2130426590"; "regions_onscreen_emp_scythia_gelonus").
    It is the Volga River (the ancient scholar Ptolemy mentions the lower Volga in his "Geography" (Book 5, Chapter 8). He calls it the Rha, which was the Scythian name for the river: the Scythian name for the Volga was Rā (Ῥᾶ), literally "wetness".) or it is the city of Gelon, the capital of the tribe of gelon (Herodotus, "Histories", Book IV, chapter 108)?
    - "Baug" ("regions_onscreen_rom_sarmatia_pripet")?
    P.S.: I will be very grateful if their names on Greek/Latin languages are specified.

I wish I could be of more help here, some of these are from vanilla possibly but most were done by Augustusng, he is sometimes on Discord but may be able to help identify some things if you message him on TWC.

Foederatus

Have been playing the Medewi campaign for a couple hours now, they're great fun. I've notices some issues though. I'm using all diplomacy sub-mod and no clouds sub-mod.
    - Female generals do not have the first personal skill that male ones do. I'm not refering to their "personality trait" but the ones that generals and nobles usually have in the same slots as the skills gained through experience.
    - The fishing ports' income is noted as farming and not trade income.
    - The Qadosh'ba axe worriors are recruited from the commoner population and not the worrior one (which of course might on purpose).
    - I'm running into the old problem of "captains" getting followers and items that do not show up in the pool. I didn't have that problem before the 1.2.7 beta.
    - This might be purely a coicidence of bad, but I've had 3 major disasters within one province before turn 55. 2 fires and a flooding or earth quake (can't actually remember what the last one was, sorry). But they have happened a lot more than I have ever experienced with any other faction.

I just wondered if it would make sense to increase the range of the Cretan Archers.
    As they are declared as famous archers it makes no sense that they have one of the lowest archery-ranges ingame (base only 150).

Compared to Athenian archers which have 175 base.
    ​VICTORIOSO SEMPER

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

That is on purpose, they used heavier arrows and had problem that other archers outshoot them. They have best armour penetration of all bow infantry thanks to heavier arrows, hence best damage of all archers.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    That is on purpose, they used heavier arrows and had problem that other archers outshoot them. They have best armour penetration of all bow infantry thanks to heavier arrows, hence best damage of all archers.
    Thanks for your reply.
    In the actual version the stats of the Cretan archers are showing armor penetration 1, while for example the Sardinian-Spear Archers have 3.
    Are the stats not showing the correct informations maybe?
    ​VICTORIOSO SEMPER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast