Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hyperborean Period Chronologies (another line of my universe)

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: Hyperborean Period Chronologies (another line of my universe)

I like the way that you present these as part of your universe's mythology. They might be real, or they might be larger-than-life stories about something which existed, or maybe they simply tell us something about the cultures that created these stories - for example maybe there are some Elfurr who dream of an Exodus to a far part of the universe, a sanctuary from wars, and that's how the myth of the Elfurr Singers domain began?

BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

Thank you!
    Mythology is the main part of my world. Its also has its own mythology system. And there is a main rule of it - every fairy tale have some percents of truth.
    It means, that every legend or just a tale can consist of deep information from the oldest times of universe.

About Elfurr Exodus - its a very dangerous question for the Elfurr empire, because almost all representatives of this race thinks that they are united. And its absolutely nonsence about the someone, who left the Elfurr society. But the Secret Library of the Menehfer has a lot of interesting documents, which are.... secret.

Another interesting situation has the legend of the First Creators. All knows, that the universe is infinite (World of Infinitas - Infinite World, World without Finish or etc). But who was the first one? And what race?
    My story "Revenge of Tyrants. Darkness" describes in the ending about the Planet Creators (or Star Creators race). Marfur-Nirari (God Salah`Zarr) was one of the Creators, who fell to the evil and to his own egocentrism, and became the darkness creature.
    But other legends said, that Salah`Zar is not the only one creature, who betrayed his Creators brother and sisters, and he made a rebellion with his compatriots. Daemon Arsail (i told about him in the previous page) could be another one representative of the Creators race, who served Salah`Zarr.

I prefer to not show the full secret of my universe, prefer to not open it in 100%. Because, otherwise, its would be not interesting.
    So yeah, my world is full of different secrets and unknown things, legends, tails, arthefacts....

Leader of the "Creative flame" studio.
    Author of the book "Legends of Moon Landscape"
    also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

https://wiki.twcenter.net/index.php?...r:BagaturSasha
    My Wiki page
    --

Yes, the secrets and legends of your world are intriguing - it can be fun to speculate and imagine what the element of truth might be behind each fairy tale.

Artifex

Blog Entries

The Planet Creators

Planet Builders (Shangaara, Shangri-La, Creators, Firstborn, Gods, Forefathers, Seraphs, Star Founders, Boddhisattvas, Galactic Foundations)
    There are many legends about this race. Thousand or even million legends and names. This is the extremely powerful civilization that existed before the era of the birth of time.

(I don’t remember if I wrote an article about this here, but I’ll write it again)

The Planet Builders are the primary beings. They are present in absolutely all mythologies and in all beliefs of existing civilizations. They are the ones who made the universe what it is today. They laid the foundation for the existence of stars, planets, galaxies and clusters of galaxies. They became the ancestor of everything and everyone. They are also the creators of all living races.
    Legends say that the bulk of the Creators were Absolute Light, pure energy. But because of some confrontation between them, and because of the fall of one of them "from greatness to arrogance" - some representatives of this race left their relatives.
    Because of this, the firstborn energy was divided into - Light and Darkness. True, different races interpret this in a completely different way.

In any case, the Creators are recognized by all living civilizations as the greatest of all creations of the universe.
    But unfortunately, no one mortal saw them last thousand years or even more. So the Creators became the truly legend or myth.

also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Pylons of Eternity

Pylons of Eternity are included in the group of so-called extra-artifacts of the universe. For many tens of thousands of years, they have been found every now and then on different planets, and even in several galaxies. Who exactly built the Pylons - no one knows. These mysterious structures are not only strange columns, but also all kinds of temple complexes, obelisks and even cities. It's all about the strange and mysterious energy. Within the Pylons, electronics do not function, and in general, none of the laws of physics work. If close enough, any mortal can become mentally disturbed. It is also believed that a long stay near the Pylons can lead to possession or to an increase in psi-potential, which in general is one and the same.
    For unknown reasons, the Elfurr are careful not to spread information about the Pylons. Other races fear them, calling them the Artifacts of Possession or "Impure" Artifacts. They are also impossible to destroy. They can survive a nuclear bombardment without being damaged. It is believed that the only weapon capable of destroying the Pylons is the Black Hole Generator weapons.
    (In the Zarem Egyptian chronicles of the Old Earth, a certain Obelisk of the Sahara was mentioned, which was never found. Perhaps it also refers to the Pylons of Eternity)

Representatives of the disappeared race Ser-Galis (Sargelians) wrote a lot about the Pylons. Ancient scrolls speak of sources of unimaginable power. In addition, the Sargelians believed that the Pylons were created by the god-like Planet Builders race, but not by its Light representatives, but by those who "fell into darkness because of their arrogance." The science communities of the galaxy prefer to ignore the topic of Pylons.

My Wiki page
    --

I'm enjoying the legends and mysterious artifacts!

Artifex

Blog Entries

Period of the Potestas War

The development of another period in the history of the universe, relating to the Hyperborean era, has been fully completed. It was called - "The War of Potestas".
    Its about the full invasion of the evil planet-builder Marfur`Nirari, which appears in the story "Revenge of Tyrants. The Darkness".

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Working with the period of the Potestas war.
    It's a fully galaxy war which is even more brutal and massive then the Achaeronian war in 2596 AS
    This conflict touched not only the main Milky Way galaxy, but also several others - M33 (Haurr), Taote, Galaxy Andromeda and Galaxy of Creatures.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Hello.
    I have finished the Potestas War period.
    It's fully completed period now. I have worked with more then 2 massive stories.

For now I have 3 works about the Potestas war. But it needs the translation. Translation is not working fast.
    And in my life I have now not very easy situation. And it takes my time. So translation will be... but I don't know when.

Potestas period I created in the age of my childhood. And now its finished. I think, it's not bad news.
    But I am a bit sad, that it's finished. I worked with it a lot of rime. I liked this work. And to be fair, I get used to it.

Thanks for reading to all.

My Wiki page
    --

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12