Thread: Any News about 0.9 ?

Foederatus

Icon1 Any News about 0.9 ?

Happy new years guys, been playing this mod for a week now, really good mod, still stands really nice in 2021, any updates on the 0.9 version ? Is the mod really dead ?

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: Any News about 0.9 ?

Actually, I have the unfinished files for the 0.9. Hannibal sent it to me like a year ago.

It has the new map, basic version of the new factions, etc, still lot of work, but I think I might be able to get it working this summer (but not promises, as I have other mod to attend to). I will try to contact some other historical modders to perhaps include some stuff from other mods, to be able to finish this in some form (especially units seems to be missing).

Foederatus

Really, that's wonderful ! To even know that the work is not completely lost is already a Win in my book, if you can make this 0.9 version work somehow, please notify us of the progress and if you need someone to beta test it i'm putting my name in the list

Happy for this, I hope we get a new version.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Dont forget all the new info is in this thread though https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post16059350