Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: China Gouges Out The Five Eyes: Australia Crippled By Chinese Trade War

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Default Re: China Gouges Out The Five Eyes: Australia Crippled By Chinese Trade War

Everything i've said has been factual, backed up by proof. What have you produced?
    Rational points. A 300 million dollar swing between the uber wealthy as absolutely positively nothing to with great power status. All it really points out is Jeff be taxed a ton more so that swing is larger...
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: China Gouges Out The Five Eyes: Australia Crippled By Chinese Trade War

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Rational points. A 300 million dollar swing between the uber wealthy as absolutely positively nothing to with great power status. All it really points out is Jeff be taxed a ton more so that swing is larger...
    Arnault owes his position to the Chinese shopper, not the anglo american one; it was the Chinese market that toppled Bezos, not new regulation by his bought and paid for congressmen.

And it is now the Chinese market that Australia now finds itself locked out from and if Biden isn't able to break from Trump's policies, so too will US companies.
    China-linked AustSino strips African iron ore project from Australia
    Source: https://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...2feca2003600b7

The day is not long in coming where Australia will be locked out completely from the Chinese market; where then will the Australian gov. gets its money to buy Northropp Grumman weapons?

Secondly, i've noticed a considerably high proportion of american immigrants to australia, no doubt to escape the impending Revolution; these are the well monied middle upper classes who are decamping from the United States for Australia esp. since they are the prime movers in pushing up real estate prices- cuz it aint the chinese anymore, Chineses money aint coming into Australia so it's definitely american money.
    Last edited by Exarch; June 29, 2021 at 02:50 AM.

Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Arnault owes his position to the Chinese shopper, not the anglo american one; it was the Chinese market that toppled Bezos, not new regulation by his bought and paid for congressmen.
    So what for a month or two too want end that matters too you. I really have no care that Besos is behind for now by 300 million what I care about is that he should be paying 1960s era taxes.

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Indefinitely Banned

So what for a month or two too want end that matters too you. I really have no care that Besos is behind for now by 300 million what I care about is that he should be paying 1960s era taxes.
    Unfortunately for you, the US is a kleptocracy or feudal oligarchy, meaning Bezos won't be paying his fair share of taxes; not even Australia could get Google to pay their taxes and Australia is an allied country/ CIA satrapy.

In Australia, the anglos are crumbling and infighting is increasing as policy failures and COVID threaten the PM's hostile approach to China:
    Calls rise for Australia to rethink hostile approach to China as losses mount
    Source: https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202106/1227301.shtml

the US is a kleptocracy or feudal oligarchy
    Seems about the same in China.

Indefinitely Banned

Seems about the same in China.
    Come now, that is a weak response.

Kleptocracies tend to exhibit government and the upper middle class pillaging the country for swiss bank accounts as we saw in Yeltsin's Russia and many dictatorial latin american nations of the 80s.

but in any case, when it comes to Australia's destruction of its own trade with China, it is to the benefit of those same Kleptocrats in Washington:
    China-Australia relations: US coal continues to fill void left by ban on Australian exports, Canberra report says

Source: https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-e...fill-void-left

Kinda funny how the United States is so willing to screw over its own ally in order to get ahead.

Maybe that's why so few asian nations are willing to sign onto the China containment plan.

As you link points out us shipments are actually down and in the US at least the infrastructure to increase coal exports has got the cold shoulder.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/10/u...-terminal.html

Who knows maybe Canada can send China its tar sand sludge.

Indefinitely Banned

As you link points out us shipments are actually down and in the US at least the infrastructure to increase coal exports has got the cold shoulder.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/10/u...-terminal.html

Who knows maybe Canada can send China its tar sand sludge.
    That's no excuse, America is profiting from Australia's pain, whilst having been exhorted to do so by America in the first place. Biden simply continued trump's trade policies and continued profiting from australia's pain.

Where is this white anglo solidarity that the racist Western chauvinists always go on about all the time? The least your USG could have done was not do business with China as solidarity with Australia but instead we get a 'forget you, i got mine'. Such behaviour is typical of your white anglo ruling class.

The funny thing is that australian politicians ape their american counterparts in saying they need to diversify away from China but they can't because China is the world's largest trading nation in the world and world's largest economy by PPP.

Stario's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post

The day is not long in coming where Australia will be locked out completely from the Chinese market
    This is actually a good thing I am all for it. In a way the CCP is kicking its own goal by doing what our incompetent politicians could not do for decades now; besides they need our Iron Ore more than we need crappy "Made in China" products.
    It's about time we look elsewhere; we should NOT be dealing with a terrorist government like the CCP at all- a government that harvests people for organs, and regularly massacres and enslaves ethnic minorities...
    We should instead do everything in our power to undermine the CCP and ultimately get rid of it completely. Get rid of the CCP problem and we also get rid of the N. Korea problem imo

Now hopefully over time the EU and US can also move away from the CCP as the rest of the world is now slowly realising the humanitarian atrocities the CCP has committed & continues to commit...
    Last edited by Stario; July 07, 2021 at 08:21 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stario View Post
    This is actually a good thing I am all for it. In a way the CCP is kicking its own goal by doing what our incompetent politicians could not do for decades now; besides they need our Iron Ore more than we need crappy "Made in China" products.
    It's about time we look elsewhere; we should NOT be dealing with a terrorist government like the CCP at all- a government that harvests people for organs, and regularly massacres and enslaves ethnic minorities...
    We should instead do everything in our power to undermine the CCP and ultimately get rid of it completely. Get rid of the CCP problem and we also get rid of the N. Korea problem imo

Now hopefully over time the EU and US can also move away from the CCP as the rest of the world is now slowly realising the humanitarian atrocities the CCP has committed & continues to commit...
    What makes you think the Anglos and europe haven't tried?

You think the Five Eyes are just going to trade with each other? Never gonna happen, China is simply too big and will crush everyone before them- which is why successive australian trade ministers have been desperately trying to get a meeting to get trade back on track. it's a delusion that Australia will be able to maintain its government programs and maintain a balanced budget without trade with China.
    https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-e...backfire-trade

A Chinese official has openly declared that Beijing has singled out Australia for economic punishment, saying the federal government cannot profit from China while "smearing" it.

australia is now back in covid lockdown; i imagine that's going to crimp the treasury, what with covid payments; and the gov is trying to snatch it all back via centrelink.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123