Page 8 of 81 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Quote Originally Posted by rafa123 View Post
    I ve managed to pass the turn 198 to 200 but as happen before i got a crash now with the principality of moldova IA turn, after a moldavian re-emerges announcement (when a faction is defeated an re emerges to the map) in anterior turns , this is getting weird
    I toggle off the Fog Of War with a cheat and i get something more clear, moldova was attacking one mongol army near Suceava and when they went in to a battle the game crashed, maybe they got a missing name of unit? missing general name?, the mongol general name is showing up but the moldavian army is garrisoned i don´t how to show a neutral faction garrison details, maybe someone knows a cheat that show the sentlement garrison and details?

Also the mongol army only have 1 general unit
    Last edited by rafa123; January 05, 2021 at 05:56 PM.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

I wonder if you can actually send the savegame so i can try it out.

Christianus's Avatar Miles

It seems to me the "console command" do not work in this mod. THis has not happened in any other mod I have played before.
    What button do I push to get it on screen? THe thing is I realy like to remove the Fog of War now and then...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε
    κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.
    - Σιμωνίδης ὁ Κεῖος

Strange, it works perfectly fine for me. I just push the ~ button and get the console and get to the toggle_fow

The symbol on the button depends on your keyboard language/layout. It is the first button immediately under the Esc button.
    Tsardoms: Total War
    Former Campaign Manager
    Semi-retired (or maybe semi-active? who knows...)

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    I wonder if you can actually send the savegame so i can try it out.
    Here you go
    Attached Files Attached Files

I also would like to mention, that when I launch the game from the bat file "Tsardoms_beta-1.3" the game has a different image in main menu, but I don't know should that file be used as launch option in the first place. I normally just launch from steam.

When I tried the music pack(then noticed it's broken), then removed it and played the game normally, without the music pack, all my ottoman save files don't load anymore. Is there a way to get the saves back/work?

@
    Don't use the music packs they are broken. I am afraid that those save games might have been corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by rafa123 View Post
    Here you go
    Unfortunately i can't load the save. It crashes when i try to load it We need jurcek to have a look at the log file.

@Wallachian this is my last log, let me know if you want to change from the *trace mode to *error mode

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    @
    Don't use the music packs they are broken. I am afraid that those save games might have been corrupted.

Unfortunately i can't load the save. It crashes when i try to load it We need jurcek to have a look at the log file.
    I broke my game with the music pak and it did not curupt my saves.

Quote Originally Posted by PavleSubich View Post
    I broke my game with the music pak and it did not curupt my saves.
    Maybe it had something to do with me running the "rwm cleaner" batch file?

Quote Originally Posted by Khwarezmianxx View Post
    I also would like to mention, that when I launch the game from the bat file "Tsardoms_beta-1.3" the game has a different image in main menu
    what do you mean? Please provide a screenshot.

but I don't know should that file be used as launch option in the first place. I normally just launch from steam.
    Yes, it should. To be honest, I don’t even know how to launch a mod through steam.

When I tried the music pack(then noticed it's broken), then removed it and played the game normally, without the music pack, all my ottoman save files don't load anymore. Is there a way to get the saves back/work?
    I am afraid not. The savegames are tied to the map generating files, which include local music according to factions and regions. When the music pack is removed/added, the “generated map” changes and the save game becomes incompatible.

Maybe it had something to do with me running the "rwm cleaner" batch file?
    Yes. That erases the generated map for it to be regenerated. I wouldn’t know if using the exactly same “map generating” files to generate a new map would make the save game files compatible again though.
    Last edited by kanteljic; January 06, 2021 at 11:55 AM.
    Tsardoms: Total War
    Former Campaign Manager
    Semi-retired (or maybe semi-active? who knows...)

I've also noticed that starting from steam or from the bat file gives different results.
    From steam:
    You get the usual videos (nvidia, sierra?, can't even remember as I always skip them), then a normal tsardoms loading screen, with a loading bar, just like any tsardoms loading before battles. It loads quickly and you're in the game. Alt tab doesn't work. Battles interface is like in vanilla.
    From bat:
    You get a picture with the map of the mod, says it was created from 2007-2020 by various people. No loading bar. Stays like that a really long time, then you're in the game. When getting inside battles, you get normal tsardoms loading screens, with loading bars, but the loading is much slower than when starting through steam. Inside battles, the interface is at the top. Alt tab works.

Quote Originally Posted by khanemir View Post
    I've also noticed that starting from steam or from the bat file gives different results.
    From steam:
    You get the usual videos (nvidia, sierra?, can't even remember as I always skip them), then a normal tsardoms loading screen, with a loading bar, just like any tsardoms loading before battles. It loads quickly and you're in the game. Alt tab doesn't work. Battles interface is like in vanilla.
    From bat:
    You get a picture with the map of the mod, says it was created from 2007-2020 by various people. No loading bar. Stays like that a really long time, then you're in the game. When getting inside battles, you get normal tsardoms loading screens, with loading bars, but the loading is much slower than when starting through steam. Inside battles, the interface is at the top. Alt tab works.
    The differences I have when launching through the bat file instead of steam: Load times are slightly faster than steam and that in main menu there is a picture of a monastery or a building at the center instead of the vanilla theme/picture at center of main menu.

Aaaalright, i have used again the fow cheat and the game has not crashed finally i can see the moldavian garrison army, in fact were not a general but a capitain inside suceava but i don´t see anything out of place, and i reload the game that i send rencently and without using the fow cheat and the game crash...

Edit: Now the game crashes in Wallachia turn using the fow cheat and if i don´t use the fow cheat the game crashes in moldova turn

14:52:47.003 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0072_T_Undeclared_Attack_Withdraw> fired
    14:52:47.003 [data.transgression] [info] Applied transgression TC_UNDECLARED_ATTACK_WITHDRAW from transgressor faction 20355314 against faction 203595E4
    14:52:47.005 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0055b_T_Invasion_Flee> fired
    14:52:47.005 [data.transgression] [info] Applied transgression TC_FLEE_INVASION from transgressor faction 203595E4 against faction 20355314
    14:52:47.035 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0055b_T_Invasion_Flee> fired
    14:52:47.035 [data.transgression] [info] Applied transgression TC_FLEE_INVASION from transgressor faction 203595E4 against faction 20355314
    14:52:47.090 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0068_T_Battle_Engagement> fired
    14:52:47.090 [data.transgression] [info] Applied transgression TC_BATTLE_ENGAGEMENT from transgressor faction 20355314 against faction 203595E4
    14:52:47.097 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/globallighting/afternoon_cloudy.lighting (from: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    14:52:47.097 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/globallighting/afternoon_cloudy.lighting,189
    14:52:47.097 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/globallighting/afternoon_cloudy.lighting (from: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    14:52:47.098 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/globallighting/env_maps/environment_afternoon_cloudy.texture
    14:52:47.098 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/globallighting/env_maps/environment_afternoon_cloudy.texture
    14:52:47.098 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0072_T_Undeclared_Attack> fired
    14:52:47.099 [data.transgression] [info] Applied transgression TC_UNDECLARED_ATTACK from transgressor faction 20355314 against faction 203595E4
    14:52:47.101 [system.rpt] [error] Uh oh. This isn't good. No idea why, but exiting now. Sorry pal.

Edit1: Log file with the *error mode
    Last edited by rafa123; January 06, 2021 at 06:49 PM.

Foederatus

Hi guys, one question about the Administration Policies, is there some kind of requirement for a settlement to appear the "Territory Cession" thing, because i have settlements 100 turn+ in my Austria campaign that have Grownt to large cities/fortresses and did not have the upgrade to "force assimilation" or "Autonomy" (in the case of Autonomy can't go past the level 1), did someone experience this as well or it's just my game that's happening ?

Dear modders,
    First, let me thank you for your amazing work. This mod truly is one of the best ever made for a Total War game: everything looks gorgeous, sounds amazing, and the scripts add so much flavour.

I am trying to set up a hotseat with a friend and I was wondering where I could find the list showing factions correspondance between the mod factions and vanilla factions. It is mandatory to admin a hotseat, and I couldn't find it in the descr_strat.txt file as it is usually.

Would it be possible to indicate me where I could find it?

Thanks in advance and congrats again for your wonderful work

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Gh4m3_Gh0st View Post
    Hi guys, one question about the Administration Policies, is there some kind of requirement for a settlement to appear the "Territory Cession" thing, because i have settlements 100 turn+ in my Austria campaign that have Grownt to large cities/fortresses and did not have the upgrade to "force assimilation" or "Autonomy" (in the case of Autonomy can't go past the level 1), did someone experience this as well or it's just my game that's happening ?
    Not sure. There is no other requirement for level 2 autonomy than 40% religion. Try destroying the existing policy building, build basic administration and then you should have the option of either autonomy or forced assimiliation. Choose the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerys IV le Grand View Post
    Dear modders,
    First, let me thank you for your amazing work. This mod truly is one of the best ever made for a Total War game: everything looks gorgeous, sounds amazing, and the scripts add so much flavour.

I am trying to set up a hotseat with a friend and I was wondering where I could find the list showing factions correspondance between the mod factions and vanilla factions. It is mandatory to admin a hotseat, and I couldn't find it in the descr_strat.txt file as it is usually.

Would it be possible to indicate me where I could find it?

Thanks in advance and congrats again for your wonderful work
    Thanks you for your kind words! Can you please clarify what do you mean by correspondance between mod and vanillla facfions? Do you mean what are the coded vanilla names for each faction? If so, the coded names have been changed from vanilla to what you see in descr_strat

Indeed, I meant the coded vanilla names for each faction. For example, I discovered Venice is probably vanilla Mongols (thanks to the battle advisor calling me Khan)
    I think the admin console commands require the vanilla faction names to work (might be wrong though), so knowing what Tsardom factions correspond to in vanilla would be helpful
    Thanks!

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

As I said, they don't correspond, the vanilla coded names have been changed. Try using the Tsardoms names if they work otherwise I can't help. Factions have wrong accents that's why your advisor is calling you khan. Venice has the same coded name as in vanilla.
    Last edited by jurcek1987; January 07, 2021 at 10:39 AM.