Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Well going a step further and using video clips like Third Age total war requires time, video editing skills, modding skills and lots of patience and dedication. It would of course look amazing but we don't really have any of the aforementioned items other than patience and dedication. If someone as the time, the editing skills and the modding skills to take those videos and put them in the mod we would be happy to have them

In regards to the buildings, actually the mod should be played on hard or very hard difficulty. At that level if you don't have at least one developed city from the start you get stemrolled. That is why we made the capitals more developed. But the rest of the settlements still require quite a lot of development. So you should still be getting a whole lot of development in your other settlements outside of the capital.
    What about music then?

Gonna start a new Very Hard campaign.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    There are two scripted historical events that aren't working -

Earthquake in Friuli (1348) as well as the Earthquake in Apennine (1349) events do not appear to be triggering.
    Will check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blob View Post
    Started playing the mod yesterday as Serbia on hardcore setting (enabled the script). It is really good so far. Units look great. My one gripe for now is why there are archers with 1 missile attack?
    Well peasant archers have crappy stats. The stats are according to PointBlank's RC2.0 system but I agree that 1 is too low, previously I gave them 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Wagh View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing the Serbian spearmen looking like silver bug?

also, is it possible to change the banner sizes back to normal Med II. Battles get quite hectic at times
    Will be fixed thanks. The reason they are silver surfers is because they are not supposed to be for Bosnian faction. Those 2 units of Serbian spearmen in Jajce are not supposed to be there, they are leftovers from one of the previous versions when the region was rebel

Don't know how to change banner sizes but you can disable them if they are too obtrusive. Just open Tsardoms cfg file in the modfolder and add show_banners = 0 in the part where it says [video]

Bosnian pavise spearmen makes my game crash.

bosnian pavise spearmen?
    arent they jus called pavise spearmen? if its the same it does not make my game crash.

i made one of thosee genoua trading posts while im bosnia and ishould be able to recrouite genoese crosbowman but cant
    Do i need to trade with them?

BTW
    this recruitment system with historic events unlocking units,merc buildings unlocking merceneries and conquering foreign cultures makes u adfopt their units is avsome! It makes the game so much more interesting with this rich and suprising roster.
    This project vas so ambitiouse i cant belive u guys made it!!
    Last edited by PavleSubich; December 28, 2020 at 08:49 PM.

I had my first siege of a stone walled settlement, a castle. There is an issue with siege equipment, ladders and siege towers are too short for castle stone wall. I think the mod is using ones meant for wooden walls. This should be looked into for the next release, though my men found themselves on the walls via Herculean jumps.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

We noticed the walls issue. But we haven't actually touched the siege equipment at all. So it is a game issue probably related to the game not recognizing the size of the walls due to the walls being modded. So far we don't have a solution to this but luckily it's not game breaking, just looks funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    We noticed the walls issue. But we haven't actually touched the siege equipment at all. So it is a game issue probably related to the game not recognizing the size of the walls due to the walls being modded. So far we don't have a solution to this but luckily it's not game breaking, just looks funny.
    How are walls changed? I noticed new skins for the settlements, which are great by the way - you'd done away with tedious greyness of vanilla settlements, but I have not noticed any other change to the walls.

Giorgios's Avatar Campidoctor

Another minor bug- the captains of the Catalan company units that spawn in Byzantium seem to be silver surfers, as are their banners.

Im my playthrough the Catalans captured Lepanto and a Crusade was called on them
    Which is actually ironic, as they are a 4th crusade leftover state. So 4th crusade getting 4th drusaded

Also the Ottomans are speaking French. And the Byzantines Russian

Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBearer View Post
    Im my playthrough the Catalans captured Lepanto and a Crusade was called on them
    Which is actually ironic, as they are a 4th crusade leftover state. So 4th crusade getting 4th drusaded

Also the Ottomans are speaking French. And the Byzantines Russian
    Those Catalans must have felt as betrayed as the Templars
    I am almost sure Lepanto is not a default crusade target, so Athens had been excommunicated, correct?

Regarding the accents, are you using the optional native languages or the vanilla accented English?
    Tsardoms: Total War
    Former Campaign Manager
    Semi-retired (or maybe semi-active? who knows...)

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBearer View Post
    But that's not a bug. In medieval 2 mechanics if a faction gets excommunicated then the Pope can call crusades against them.

Oh right... I forgot about that.

What do you mean optional native languages?

Some of the Dienstleute infantry in my bavaria campaign don't hold weapons in their hands.

As u know im bosnia and im at war with serbia wich has only one tovn left.I am alied to despot of serbia and as soon as i destroy serbia the despot becomes serbia royale <3 and automaticly they inherit serbias diplomatic relations so i am automaticly at war with them LOL.

I think they should have their own status transfered to serbia and not inherit serbias wars!

BTW
    I held my ban in bobovac this time and he became ban of bosnia not king
    Should i make that building that gives me imperial title?
    Will bosnia have more emerging historic heroes?
    I hope i se other kotromanic and kosace figures for now the hier went to an unhistoric guy i think.

Your faction needs to control the following titles:
    knez of knin
    knez of split
    grand voivode of donji kraji
    ban of usora
    ban of soli
    you need to have large feudal estates built in Bobovac

yes i have
    Jurcek i activated the script and i got the mesage of coronation just not the ancilary "king of bosnia" but the ancilary "ban of bosnia".

Cant wait this mod to have even more scripts and functions.
    Tell me what faction should i use for my second campagne.I want a faction that is mostly afected by scriptic evets that unlock units and im not sure if i should go for an italian faction or for the ottomans?

Does your leader already have 8 ancilliaries?

There's plenty to choose from. Yes Italians have many late era units, as do the Ottomans. There's also Hungary, the German factions...

Another bug for Bavaria, the faction leader model in battles is a silver surfer. Btw great work on making different settlement cultures unique!

There is a texture bug with the Razusnabachi light horsemen.