Page 33 of 81 FirstFirst ... 823242526272829303132333435363738394041424358 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkiss View Post
    thanks, i do have that. he updated the OP on 22nd (and i downloaded after that), but the sound problem remains, at least for some users it seems.
    and this is the issue with Wien i mentioned above.
    Ok this Wien issue seems to relate to the old models which we had to remove from the Italian Wars. It seems that parts of Wien somehow still use those models but since we deleted the textures there are those black things.

Quote Originally Posted by bordinis View Post
    Judaism is still rampart, nothing changed since 1.5. There are settlements that have 80% judaism. I guess if we had some katapracht jewish heavy bankers we could recruit those. AI is constantly "bankrupt" anyone can check that by engaging with diplomat any faction. We now have a passive religion ticking but I would 3x that since I am at turn 228 and it only ticked for AI factions like 6 % in their conquered settlements. I think the reason why AI does not build religion buildings is that they constantly out of cash. I give them cash they start building and recruiting. I think a script for AI that gives like 20k each 4 turns is nessesary, othervise it s always bankrupt. Also economy is still insane. Try conquering a capital city.. ughhh you will get like 200k to 500k.. Economy is still too big lol I have a over 700k now. Also Zena just keeps rising with population growth I have like 500k inhabitants now. It s giving me 23k a turn and rising. because the growth rate is not stopping.. and that is without a general and windmill tech in it.
    This Judaism pain seems to be ongoing. It all relates to the jewish buildings but i know that jurcek had deleted all the effects but they are somehow left somewhere in the scripts.

AI bankruptcy is indeed a long term issue which we have had little success in fixing. That is why the Ottomans are not expanding. And actually the bigger an AI faction is the harder it is for them to manage their resources. We might have to give them some cash boosts indeed.

When you say you get 200k to 500k what are you refering to? When you sack the city or just the money you make from owning it? What are you getting the most money from?

I know jurcek reduced trade income and increased farm income. Do you still get all that money from trade? is this only for Italian factions or is it all around? for example. do you have the same issue if you play with a poor faction like say Bosnia or Moldova?

I have a feeling that this might be related to the cities in Italy which have big populations and big trade income. We might have to think of penalties to add to Italian states. I was actually thinking of some sort of penalty for Italian factions which will increase the more cities in Italy they have. It could be public order penalty or income penalty. Basically encouraging human Italian players to actually expand in non-Italian areas or getting pretty penalised for expanding in Italy. It would make sense historically where Italy was always very fragmented and it was very hard for an Italian state to control all the others.

I don't think anyone mention this but retaking province that become rebel or new faction(such as retaking tsar of vidin as bulgaria) make you take reputation loss all the way into despicable.

I like the rebel script so i don't think we need reputation loss from retaking "gift" settlement

Edit : also speaking of nerfing italy how about having some scripted invasion or scripted coalition if any faction want to unite italy with exception of sicily if you're playing as naples or trinacria ?
    Last edited by eyelurker; September 27, 2021 at 04:55 AM.

I exterminated the population in Fiorenza and Konstantinople. Did not even bother to "sack" the settlement. I did get an insane amount from Fiorenza, it was like 230k and from Byzantium I got 350k over and that s just by exterminating populace. I would increase the corruption for factions. It is true I am playing as an Genoa and feel very rich. Zena got capped finally on it s population, it s 480k inhabitants and not moving, now giving me 18k a turn. I will try Moldova next as faction see how it goes. Actually population growth is really well balanced now, player do need to build wind mill tech to go from casttle to fortress and from city to large city. The only thing I noticed that AI has a rough time to upgrade it s cities to large cities specifically, they never seem to get there, so AI ends up on cities as it s max level of settlements.

It s turn 268 as Genoa. Army upkeep 65k. My income consists of 17k farming, 15k taxes, 52k trade, and 15k income from corruption. So I get about 35-40k plus for a turn. Most fortresses give me about 3k to 5k. Caffa gives 11k a turn, Zena 18k, Pisa 12k and so on. Never recruited an inferior unit in this campaign, like for example spadacini militia or any of the Italian peasant units. Never needed, was rich the whole campaign. Also I did notice that AI is much more agrresive and active when it has cash laying arround for it, when it s bankrupt, it seems that AI then just camps it s stacks of army near it s settlements. So AI being constantly "bankrupt" may be one of the problems why it s not very active with it s armies.

I started a campaign on the 2.0 update with the Kantakouzenoi. After one turn the Serbs besiege Serrai and another city. When they attack Serrai and I fight the battle, the game freezes while loading the battle (it seems as the "geo localisation" of Serrai is wrong as the map "focuses" somewhere in Albania).

Hope this is clear enough

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Yeah I had issues with that battle myself. Not sure why that's happening but it worked after reloading a few times.

Thanks for thwe feedback, I'll try and fix all or at least msot of issues highlighted and then release a hotfix

gustave's Avatar Semisalis
    Patrician

When moving an assassin on the map, I noticed that most minor settlements have a witch inside. Is it a bug ?

Quote Originally Posted by gustave View Post
    When moving an assassin on the map, I noticed that most minor settlements have a witch inside. Is it a bug ?
    nope. thats how we display the names of the minor settlements on the map. they are actually hidden witches

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    nope. thats how we display the names of the minor settlements on the map. they are actually hidden witches
    Haha ok, that's clever. I will stop killing them

Haha ok, that's clever. I will stop killing them
    LMAO, that was good.

EDIT: Your comment got me to thinking. Are you actually able to kill them off or were you joking? I just checked and the witches inside the forts (who often get "bumped" out of the fort for a turn), are invisible and should not be able to be targeted for assassination.
    Last edited by MIKE GOLF; September 28, 2021 at 07:22 PM.

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE GOLF View Post
    LMAO, that was good.

EDIT: Your comment got me to thinking. Are you actually able to kill them off or were you joking? I just checked and the witches inside the forts (who often get "bumped" out of the fort for a turn), are invisible and should not be able to be targeted for assassination.
    Yes ! I can kill them, I have exploited it to farm good traits for my assassins (playing as the ottoman empire) but at first I thought they were genuine witches. I've stopped doing it because it's basically cheating

Yes ! I can kill them, I have exploited it to farm good traits for my assassins (playing as the ottoman empire) but at first I thought they were genuine witches. I've stopped doing it because it's basically cheating
    I wouldn't say its cheating, but you are killing the minor settlement names!

Playing as Swiss, 4 turns per year. On turn 112, I conquered Florence, and got this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2614414796 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2614414821. Is Florence supposed to have that level of Population?

The Florence Battle map is also a bit off. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2614414766. Floating buildings above the center, and for some reason the center is a bridge?

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE GOLF View Post
    I wouldn't say its cheating, but you are killing the minor settlement names!
    He is just roleplaying as the Timurids

Foederatus

Hi there, so i'm playing as Austria and Wien is under siege, so i decided to sally out, and the battlemap is a little off, for example most textures of the walls and the buildings are all black, does anyone had the same problem? How does i solve this?

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Is there a script around the 'battle of Blue Waters"? I get a crash, can't reload beyond it yet.

Thank you for all the bug reports. Yes the Wien battle model is buged, will be fixed. At the moment it will have to stay like this until we release the patch.

Didn't know about Florence though. That is a bug. And relating to the population, there are some scripts helping the AI grow their settlements but obviously the values are too exaggerated.

For the Battle of Blue Waters there are some rebel stacks that appear in Ukraine. So something must be happening there causing a crash. can you please upload the log?

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Will do

Just wondering what the point of building high level town halls as Byzantine empire? They give no benefit beyond the 5% from the original town hall.