Page 27 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21718192021222324252627282930313233343536375277 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Civis

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Can you toggle_fow, enable follow AI movement and report what happens during Genoa's turn[/QUOTE]

It is a movement of troups around/inside Zema....
    "A people with no history is a people with no future" - Nicolae Iorga

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Good morning comrades, does anyone have the same problem with the Palaiologoi not having (in my opinion) correct children and marriages? They are almost extinct. It is almost as if the AI is conspiring with the Asen family and some made up dynasties the AI keeps offering in marriage or adoption with I refuse.
    In 1353 or there abouts there were three emperors and four emperesses.
    Including John and Matthew Katakouzenos as well as Manuel.
    Just an example of the sort of intra dynastic intriguing that the whole region is. Sorry, or rather was.

Edit :
    I have a completely separate post, but don't wish to start anew.
    It's a question if anyone knows. Just came across the name yet again in another context.
    Is Amadeus Duke of Savoy father inlaw of Filippo Maria Visconti, who also gets elected as Pope Eugenius successor. Is he also related to Anne of Savoy Palaiologoi?
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; May 25, 2021 at 09:29 AM.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by ZentornGod View Post
    Im in a campaing with naples and so far i noticed two bugs. The first was a bug when im going to defend a siegewith my garrison on a battle, and for some reason the map is filled by water like it happened a tsunami and all my garrison troops instantly died because being under the water and the enemy who was also under water didnt died oddly. I mannaged to escape that bug by jsut repleling the enemy siege with my principal army. The second bug was a bit more hoffle, ive been conquering all the way up to the alpes, i taked all of the pope´s land, and some time killing the pope and on the next turn happens the election. But one time when the pope just have a small army, he seiged on of my cities, and i obviously repeled destroying his entire army and on the next turn happens the pope election, and for some reason all de options i chosse, either my cardinals or other cardinal´s nations the game just crashes. Ive been stuck with that for quite a while but a managed to give the pope one city so they can chill out. But without that the mod is one my favorites so far
    Do you remember which settlement was this? I guess the battle map has the wrong coordinates.

Can you post a log of the Cardinal crash please?

Switzerland wasnt an isolated case. Both Florence and the Papal states do not dissapear as factions if they lose all their provinces.

There is probably a family member or two out on crusade

Can't explain why those factions are still existing. After they lose their last settlement, they should be gone the next turn. I tested the script for a few factions that don't have family trees and it works as it should, I typed surrender_regions florence for example in the console and the next turn they were no more. All I can suggest at this point is to open the console and type in kill_faction florence (or whichever has no more regions) though the game should do this automatically. For all except papal_states, those are hardcoded to never die. Though some users reported the game crashing when they lost all their regions which is another mystery. When I tried surrender_regions papal_states they continued existing like they should.

saneel's Avatar Senator

Am I the only one that thinks that there are too many excellent generals with 8+ command stars? Maybe to buff it down a little bit and give great start just to really famous generals like Timur?

You mean starting generals or as the game progresses? I agree with you there, I have adjusted the trait triggers a bit so command is harder to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by saneel View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks that there are too many excellent generals with 8+ command stars? Maybe to buff it down a little bit and give great start just to really famous generals like Timur?
    I think perhaps either you have just great generals or luck I don't have a host of Megas Alexandros' sadly.

PS.
    How if possible can you add 'sharpened stakes' to other units? It just seems sensible to me that armies have a defensive position to return to on battlefield.
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; May 30, 2021 at 10:58 PM.

Miszel's Avatar Domesticus

It's a real problem, Antiokhos. We noticed it also in our playthroughs: our traits offered so many buffs that generals accumulated stars very very fast. We tried to tone it down a bit.

Domaje's Avatar Civis

Hello,

Is is intended that the units lose their stamina so fast ? Sometimes it is even to the point that one unit is tired during the deployment phase.

Quick question please, does Bosnia have a script about 1425 winter? I have an AI crash at Bosnia's turn right on capital the crash happens fow was on so, who knows. Thanks again.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

@Domaje. Which units would that be? It really depends on the unit. The heavy units do have less stamina. We use the real combat/real recruitment system.

@Antiokhos. Nope. Bosnia has no scripts other than various characters emerging which should not cause a crash. Can you toggle_fow and see what exactly happens before the crash?

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post

@Antiokhos. Nope. Bosnia has no scripts other than various characters emerging which should not cause a crash. Can you toggle_fow and see what exactly happens before the crash?
    I will do that, would really like to get past the crash

Domaje's Avatar Civis

@Wallachian Playing as Genoa, I had several battles where Sestieri Pavise Spearmen were tired during the deployment phase. But the weird part is that it was only one of the several sestieri I had.
    BTW, I don't know much about units stats modding but I noticed that in comparison of other mods I played, the stat_heat attribute of Tsardoms's units is very high.

@Wallachian
    Turned off fow and this is strange no crash I went back several times before to get past nothing worked.
    This time, went to autosave toggle _fow everything went fine.??

Ah i thought it was a persistent CTD. Crashes can happen randomly, its a very old game with lots of limitations. So first always try and reload and see if it happens again.

@Wallachian it was I could not get past 1425, turned off FOW got as far as 1426 crashed again seems a stack off Bosnians was attacked by Habsburgs then oops. Least that's all I can see. I will try something I'll be back ...

Can you post your log after the crash?

I will do that, thank you. Could the Hussite war have anything to do with it? Fourth war happens at time of crash