Page 20 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829304570 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Miszel's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

You don't have to reinstall, you can comment out the faulty part of the campaign_script:
    Search for "play_sound_event announcement_coronation_romans" and add ";", like below

;play_sound_event announcement_coronation_romans

Hello, first I would like to stay this one is probably one of if not my favourite that I've ever played great work guys but I have a small issue. Whenever I am in the 80th turn or somewhere in the 80s in general the game crashes when it lands on the Roman Empire. Here's my log hope it can help with the problem. https://mega.nz/file/e0oiXC5a#wedQo5...RCalF2qfrJgqoo[COLOR=var(--text-link)][/COLOR]

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

I will let jurcek reply but it looks like the CTD relates to a garrison script in kantakouzenos held Didymoteichon. Can you do a toggle_fow in the console to reveal the whole map, hit end turn and have a look at what exactly is happening just before the crash? Is someone besieging Didymoteichon?

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Yes please type toggle_fow and check, I need more info. Is Constantinople owned by kantakouzenos by any chance?

No one is besieging Didymotheichon and Constantinople is owned by the Romans not the Kantakouzenos.

Have you done toggle_Fow and then hit end turn? What is the very last thing that happens before the crash?

The turn crashed when a Roman army went to Bursa in turkey not sieging it just stood there probably will siege it next turn

Hmm very odd could you upload your savegame before the crash?

Quote Originally Posted by benfras View Post
    Even on turn 1, my game crashes midway through when the Kantokouzenoi take their turn. Is there any fix for this?
    I am experiencing exactly the same, and I am on a mac too.
    I can't seem to find a log file though (the one in logs folder inside the mod folder remains unchanged) - any advice where I can find it?

Btw congrats this looks like an incredible mod

https://mega.nz/file/Dw5DGaQY#97dxbI...Z08qbiQHFv0E3A Here's the save game before the game crashes.

Great thank you. I tried to load the save but unfortunately it is crashing so i can't open it up. Just double checking, do you have the hotfix installed (the export_descr_buildings)?

Quote Originally Posted by faberlow View Post
    I am experiencing exactly the same, and I am on a mac too.
    I can't seem to find a log file though (the one in logs folder inside the mod folder remains unchanged) - any advice where I can find it?

Btw congrats this looks like an incredible mod
    There seems to be an isolated issue for some people. There is a fix for this but i would suggest waiting 1 or 2 days.

Stay tuned, a new version will be coming in the next few days which will include A LOT of ctd and bug fixes. It should be our most stable version to date.
    Last edited by Wallachian; March 12, 2021 at 02:15 AM.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I am on turn 195, as I previously said still no fatal crashed, no issues with UI problem but as I went to fight a majat battle with Ottomans, I noticed all my Despot's guards were silver surfers, cannot say I have noticed it before? I'm afraid I do not have screen shot only one just before that had no issues with German guards
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; March 12, 2021 at 05:32 AM.

Hmm how did you manage to get Despot Guards? They are silver surfers because they are not meant to be recruitable, they are meant to be the bodyguard of the Serbian Shadow

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I have no idea I didn't recruit them I was given them Lazar Hrebeljanović has them, though can't make him a faction leader, as does Branković

PS They seemed fine earlier in campaign...weird?

Edit;

Turn 212
    Aydınid Beylik revolted in a city of the Knights of St. john - this apparently seems to have caused a crash.
    Lazar Hrebeljanović has sadly passed so the mystery of silver surfers remains a mystery. Branković family remains in ascendancy. Unless I can bring in outside royalty (a Bulgarian, Roman or Vlach general )

I am now also suffering from massive negative popularity - revolts in Macedonia, Kosovo and Zeta - plus many turning "rebel " just irresposive of central authority yet still De jure part of Kingdom. (no shadow faction).

Must make a point of trying to hire some of those Hussites hanging outside Wien, the Austrians must be loving the tourist boom.
    After making a family member Duke or Zupan of Faberagas (I was hoping after many years perhaps marriage etc might give rise to a Serb /Hungarian class?) it is particularly represented, but doesn't allow intermarriage and lower boyars etc.
    Same if I move on Despotate of Bdin a merger vershmelzung of cross faction family connections would be great to see and remarriage ability.
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; March 13, 2021 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Turn changes

Yes, the German Guard and the Despot Guard are different units. The German Guard is the bodyguard of the Serbian faction, the Despot Guard is the bodyguard of the Serbian Shadow. There must be some sort of error as the player is never meant to have the Despot Guard in their armies.

I don't think you are able to make Lazar faction leader until all the male Nemanjic line dies out. Even then, it is not certain that Lazar will become leader. Unfortunately, the medieval 2 engine does not allow for intricacies like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Moose View Post
    https://mega.nz/file/Dw5DGaQY#97dxbI...Z08qbiQHFv0E3A Here's the save game before the game crashes.
    Can you also try this: go to the console with ~ and type surrender_regions kantakouzenos

This should kill off the kantakouzenoi and lets see if the ctd still appears

Nope. Now it crashes even earlier the Romans haven't even made it to the city they usually go to before the crash.

It seems to crash at Bursa now. Forgot to mention that.

Hello, I have been playing as Hungary for about 70 turns and I just invaded and killed off all of Walachian family and took their lands and started invading Bulgaria. My question is: Is there a reason why I cant build anything above Hungarian Forced Assimilation? Is it because of religion or something i am too blind to see? I played as Austria and I conquered all of Bavaria and Switzerland and I could build up to Reichstadt or imperial city or whatever without any issue.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Yes. Both Austria and Bavaria are German and part of Holy Roman Empire. Wallachia is foreign territory for Hungary.