Page 18 of 81 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627284368 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Yeah, we are experiencing some stability issues with the new version. A lot more than the previous one. We pretty much had no crashes with the previous version. The hotfix should have fixed most of the issues, for example i get no crashes. But i have seen some people still reporting crashes. Currently we have no idea why.

I have a question regarding the minor title of the Despotate of Epirus. I am playing as the Duchy of Athens, and I conquered the region of Epirus. I put a general in the city, and the city has a max level Lord's Hall, but it still doesn't assign him the ancillary. What am I missing here? I've tried it both with my faction leader, and with some random dude who had no minor titles. It's one of the things needed to be able to get the title of Latin emperor, so it's a shame I can't get it to work.

Also, regarding Latin Emperor, the guide thread on the forum it's not yet implemented, but the in-game pop-up at campaign start doesn't say that. Is it implemented or not? I can see the ancillary exists in the game files.

Sorry there was a lot of work done on titles but no time to actually write a guide. The condition to achieve the Despot of Epirus are:

Must not be faction leader
    Can be claimed by any Christian faction
    Requires faction to have: Despot of Valona, Despot of Angelokastron and Lepanto

The Latin Emperor title I think is in, but similarly we didn't have time to update the info.

Can confirm that the hotfix works! The mod is quite stable now.

Cheers man, it's all good, take your time with the guides.

So the Latin Empire title can only be claimed by the faction leader, right? Do the required titles (Prince of Achaea, Despot of Epirus, King of Thessaloniki) just need to be held by anyone in your faction then?

Update: I managed to get all the prerequisite titles, but I didn't get any ancillary, I got this trait.

I have had two cardinals in the province, one in the city, one just outside, just to be sure. I'm also not at my ancillary limit. Am I supposed to get an ancillary, or is the trait the only thing I was meant to get?

I downloaded and installed the mod, but when I attempt to launch it is crashes. I installed the game the hotfix, still crashes.

Can you check your folder? Is there a Tsardoms folder within another Tsardoms folder? because it should be only one Tsardoms folder so just copy paste all the files in the main folder.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by spermenk View Post
    Update: I managed to get all the prerequisite titles, but I didn't get any ancillary, I got this trait.

I have had two cardinals in the province, one in the city, one just outside, just to be sure. I'm also not at my ancillary limit. Am I supposed to get an ancillary, or is the trait the only thing I was meant to get?
    What is the trait called and what does the description say?

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Can you check your folder? Is there a Tsardoms folder within another Tsardoms folder? because it should be only one Tsardoms folder so just copy paste all the files in the main folder.
    Yes. I did that. That part of the installation I'm pretty savvy on. Also, your installation instructions were pretty good. I'll keep working on it. If you thing of anything else, let me know. Thanks.

Does anyone find that Venice has to many archer units in proportion to infantry?
    I play venetia and i dont have almost any god infantry. Dismounted armigeri,fanti i mar and those cool helbard unit (i dont know how it is called but it is prety good and needs many turns to be recruited) are weary rearly recruitable. I use pavise crosbowmena as an shield and sword unit cuz i have so many cool archers.
    Venetian colonial archers,those blue crosbowmen with 12 atack,pavise crosbow and later when u build mercenery building u get mercenara crosbows. Bit to much i find especialy after 50 turns cuz then u get those super cool 24 attack gun unit and petardieres+canons and launchers.

So i realy find that at least that merc crosbow unit that is the weakest of them all has no real use or purpouse.
    It is weaker than normal units and only can be healed if and where u have a merceneries building.
    It would be much beter if venetia would have an infantry unit instead of them.

BTW
    this is 1.3

so it seems i got a ctd while playing with ottomans at turns 56 which there's a aydinids resurgence (i destroy aydinids at turn 34) so i send my general with full stacks of army to fight the faction leader but it got crashed when i auto resolve it,before that there's also UI error every 30 minutes or so this is after turn 50 before that it all works fine, any idea how to solve this ? i already install the new hotfix btw.

Can you please post the log straight after the crash. Without the log we can't help.

Regarding the UI crash we have no idea how to fix it. Someone previously posted a fix but which made the faction symbols invisible. Go back in this thread and you should find it.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I must say I'm finding it very stable no ctds. Turn 190, UI issues are extremely rare and predictable so can save in time.
    Current campaign Srpsko carstvo Serbian Tsardom
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; March 03, 2021 at 04:59 AM.

quick question can we upgrade large cities to Huge Cities ?

Quote Originally Posted by Daffaroxas View Post
    quick question can we upgrade large cities to Huge Cities ?
    No, the last spot is used for custom settlement models. So even if you reach that level of population you won't be able to upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis88 View Post
    No, the last spot is used for custom settlement models. So even if you reach that level of population you won't be able to upgrade
    thanks but does cannon towers doesn't work cuz when i defend a siege from the crusaders my large cities tower fire a ballista rather than cannon even though i already upgraded to the cannon towers is that normal ?

Not sure honestly. We would need someone else to tell us. I do believe i've seen some cannon shots from my towers, but i think they were quite rare? I don't really remember sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis88 View Post
    Not sure honestly. We would need someone else to tell us. I do believe i've seen some cannon shots from my towers, but i think they were quite rare? I don't really remember sorry
    it's okay i just need to know since that's my tactics against the upcoming timurids invasion