Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920213661 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Foederatus

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Please don't post the same question in several threads
    Sorry

As a feedback, played a campaign with Wallachia. Turn 35 atm on VH VH. Closing in on Pest. Took around 8 settlements from Hungary and another couple from Bulgaria. Pretty enjoyable so far. Reminds me a lot of Stainless Steel +plus lots of CTDs.

Apart from a few crashes on the early turns, the campaign map is pretty stable. Most issues come in the battle map. Every 4 battles, something crashes to desktop, usually when cavalry crashes into skirmishers. Reloading doesn't fix it. Usually i just withdraw/autoresolve the battle and try again from the different angle to attack.

I played ottomans yesterday and in some points of time and view depending on cam position i get those white screen things.
    Like simulated light but it whitens everything and u cant see units and stuff on like 75% of the screen.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

I am 90 turns in my Byzantine campaign and have so far only had one crash in battle. For me this build was as just stabil as previous ones.

Can someone please pass me the patched version (with the 4GB Patch) of med2? , i applied the patch but don´t seems to work i got a crash after a huge siege battle
    Last edited by rafa123; January 10, 2021 at 11:56 PM.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by rafa123 View Post
    Can someone please pass me the patched version (with the 4GB Patch) of med2? , i applied the patch but don´t seems to work i got a crash after a huge siege battle
    We are not allowed to give links to the 4GB patch on TWC as it modifies the executable file and is against terms and conditions. Also, we are not allowed to share pirate versions of the game. If you have the game from steam it should be patched with the latest update and it should be easy enough to find the 4gb patch via google.

I have linked you the previous build of the mod with which you should not have any issues. If you still have crashes even with the previous build there must be something wrong on your end.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Hrobatos View Post
    I am 90 turns in my Byzantine campaign and have so far only had one crash in battle. For me this build was as just stabil as previous ones.
    That is about same for me, though I did have a crash when I put the cursor over my building list...no reason and reloaded carried on no problem.
    My GPU is getting on a bit too

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    We are not allowed to give links to the 4GB patch on TWC as it modifies the executable file and is against terms and conditions. Also, we are not allowed to share pirate versions of the game. If you have the game from steam it should be patched with the latest update and it should be easy enough to find the 4gb patch via google.

I have linked you the previous build of the mod with which you should not have any issues. If you still have crashes even with the previous build there must be something wrong on your end.
    I havent donwloaded yet your version of the mod, is in mega and exceds the download limit for my country, i find the alrady find 4GB patch thanks

Having a constant battle starting crash as Bavaria. Not sure if this is how you're supposed to post a log but here ya go

21:18:20.955 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/unit_models/_units/eur_king/attachments/bav_heir_att.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    21:18:20.960 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/unit_models/_units/eur_king/attachments/normal1.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    21:18:20.960 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/unit_models/_units/eur_king/attachments/normal1.texture,1398304
    21:18:20.960 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/unit_models/_units/eur_king/attachments/normal1.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    21:18:20.971 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/unit_models/_units/eur_king/textures/bav_heir.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    21:18:20.971 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/unit_models/_units/eur_king/textures/bav_heir.texture,699240
    21:18:20.971 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/unit_models/_units/eur_king/textures/bav_heir.texture (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    21:18:20.978 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/unit_models/_units/eur_king/textures/bav_heir_normal.texture
    21:18:20.978 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/_units/eur_king/textures/bav_heir_normal.texture,,not found
    21:18:20.978 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/unit_models/_units/eur_king/textures/bav_heir_normal.texture,,not found
    21:18:20.978 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_units/eur_king/textures/bav_heir_normal.texture is missing
    21:18:20.979 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/unit_models/_units/eur_king/textures/bav_heir.texture__unit_models/_units/eur_king/attachments/bav_heir_att.texture
    21:18:20.979 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/unit_models/_units/eur_king/textures/bav_heir.texture__unit_models/_units/eur_king/attachments/bav_heir_att.texture
    21:18:20.979 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/unit_models/_units/eur_king/textures/bav_heir_normal.texture__unit_models/_units/eur_king/attachments/normal1.texture
    21:18:20.979 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/unit_models/_units/eur_king/textures/bav_heir_normal.texture__unit_models/_units/eur_king/attachments/normal1.texture
    21:18:21.230 [system.rpt] [error] Uh oh. This isn't good. No idea why, but exiting now. Sorry pal.

Hi guys for the Hospitaller Ayiunid issue, in DAC they have an auto expansion on first turn, maybe when the player is Hospitaller, the Ayiunid should get one as well?

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

You can post an actual physical copy of the log, if you go to advanced section of (below right hand ) hope that helps.

Icon1 Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

tsardoms.log.zip

Thanks a lot!

Hi, I seem to have the same issue as Rafa. Playing as Florence I was getting end of turn CTD when it landed on Wallachia. When I use the FoW command it gets onto the Moldova turn and when they sally out of Suceava to fight a Besieging Tatar army it crashes. I've attach the correct log (I think). I'm playing on a legit copy through steam with the 4gb patch enabled. I've also uploaded the save.
    Also I noticed that the game will crash with the papal states get destroyed, I had to declare a war against Sicily and leave an army next to the last Papal city just to keep them alive!

tsardoms.log.zip
    Autosave.zip

Serapio's Avatar Semisalis

i have played with knights of st. john. when my faction leader dies in a biblical age of 93 years, victory conditions are failed and game is over.
    Last edited by Serapio; January 13, 2021 at 02:04 PM.

Hello there. I've played it many times and it keeps giving bugs (black screen)

Svir@c's Avatar Libertus

So, my report here up until now; I've played a campaign with Knights (Rodos) but without hardcore-gameplay, at the beginning I didn't seen the load screen and just randomly clicked it off, but it was very enjoyable, without ctd's, without ''faction destroyed'' messages (if there wasn't indeed a destroyed faction) and any problems at all, really! Good balance in units per faction, the AI's tried to actually do something useful and ... oh yeah, I've played on H-H difficulty.
    I started another one now with Serbia, also H-H (somebody or should I say Wallachian wrote that it's the best campaign difficulty of all, i think), I had one ctd but I think it was due to my PC, and it is fr... amazing campaign so far! I'm at 60 turn, taken all of historically land by Serbia at time, no bugs, glitches, or destroyed factions (Venice is as healthy as it should be) ...
    Guys, you put a fantastic job in this, very, very good job! One (if not ''THE'') best mod I have ever played!!! And the map with battle maps ... Astonishing!!! Once more thank you all
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    -Come not between the Nazgúl and his prey!- J.R.R.Tolkien, The Battle of the Pelennor Fields, The Return of the King

I managed to progress through the turn by using the "surrender_region" command on Moldova so it seems to be a problem with them. I don't know if this will mess with any scripts or anything later on in the game though.

Plumo's Avatar Decanus

Unpopular opinion perhaps but could you move the start date AFTER the black plague years? So factions + noble houses won't die prematurely ? No one likes the plague, an event that just kills your leaders

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

We should probably have option to disable it

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by El Vibrante View Post
    I managed to progress through the turn by using the "surrender_region" command on Moldova so it seems to be a problem with them. I don't know if this will mess with any scripts or anything later on in the game though.
    Very interesting fix! No, i dont think there are any scripts to be affected. Can you give us some more details? which region was the problematic one?

Quote Originally Posted by Plumo View Post
    Unpopular opinion perhaps but could you move the start date AFTER the black plague years? So factions + noble houses won't die prematurely ? No one likes the plague, an event that just kills your leaders
    Changing the start date would mean basically creating a new mod. Every single character, every single settlement, every single event is based on having the start date as 1345. It would take months or years to redo everything just to change the start date.

Factions do not die prematurely due to the Black Death, they died like that way before the Black Death. It is an issue with the Teutonic family tree which the Italian factions use.

But what we want to do is simply offer a yes/no event whether to have the Black Death or not, just like the hardcore event.

There is also a cheat you can do to avoid your generals getting the plague. The plague only affects settlements. So before the Black Death starts just move all the generals out of the settlements and keep them either in the field or in the PSFs.