borderless_window = 1

use your desktop resolution
    How my friend? In game options?

JohnD18's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

OK I SOLVE THE PROBLEM THANKS TO ALL.
    FROM PIRAEUS PORT, GREECE, WITH LOVE.

Yeah for some reasons i also have to edit the config file to get the right revolution and it not change back every time. It doesn't happen with other mods, so maybe there's just a small correction to be made

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

There are two scripted historical events that aren't working -

Earthquake in Friuli (1348) as well as the Earthquake in Apennine (1349) events do not appear to be triggering.
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

The game works fine for me. But when i try to load a saved campaign it just give me the error message "Uh oh. This isn't good. No idea why, but exiting now. Sorry pal." and exit.

Hello Everyone!

First time poster, long time lurker.

Anyway, I have been following this for a long time. As a Romanian, it is a JOY to be able to play Moldavia and Wallachia!

First thing that struck me was that there is no custom ingame music. One of the things that made Third Age very special for me was the movie soundtrack. I don't think the vanilla music fits this at all, especially the Orthodox nations. Therefore, I suggest using music from Kingdom Come Deliverance as general music and Orthodox chants for Orthodox nations. The main menu already has some that I've heard before and hearing more of that ingame would make the atmosphere a lot better.

One thing I really liked was using screenshots from famous Romanian historical movies. Why not go a step further and use video clips like in Third Age? Perhaps each nation could use clips from historical movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jhu...&start_radio=1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LupHgWyCs3A
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyeK...hvKJc&index=29

I am a casual Total War player. I know the basics of how to play these games but I am by no means an expert, I just like to play a Total War game every few months. I am therefore by no means an expert so do you think it would be possible to have a mode where every faction needs to build stuff from scratch? I know this is not historically accurate at all but I am kind of overwhelmed by all the units. I don't see why I should care about the lowest units at all. I really like building my kingdom up, getting used to my units, finding ways to make them work in face of difficult odds, leveling them up to make them stand toe to toe with better units, and slowly introducing better ones.

they alredy use them its just that this new version is not compatible with the music pack

They will fix it dont wory

The Ottomans have French voices on battlefield.

Wait, there is a music pack? With KCD music in it?

Also, I am a bit of a noob at TW. What exactly is the purpose of the lower tier units? I can afford the price and upkeep of much better units so why bother with the lower ones?

Lower once u use to garnison citys so they dont rebel. If they are militias the have free upkeep in certain settleents(depending on buildings,levels).
    Alsov in theory u can use low level units as cannon foder but i dont realy se how is that easyer than building a superior high level army and just destroying everything befor they can even target u!

Hey! this is not currently a bug, or a suggestion or a report, but a question: How can upgrade visually the armour of the soldiers in the campaign? Already built all the blacksmith chain and the armory , also i have re-trained the soldiers but nothing looks changed
    Last edited by rafa123; December 27, 2020 at 12:20 PM.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Sefe View Post
    The game works fine for me. But when i try to load a saved campaign it just give me the error message "Uh oh. This isn't good. No idea why, but exiting now. Sorry pal." and exit.
    Can you post your log file please?

Quote Originally Posted by rafa123 View Post
    Hey! this is not currently a bug, or a suggestion or a report, but a question: How can upgrade visually the armour of the soldiers in the campaign? Already built all the blacksmith chain and the armory , also i have re-trained the soldiers but nothing looks changed
    Most of the upgrades are late era. For plate units the first upgrade (churburg) unlocks in 1370s. Most common units have 1 late era upgrade which unlocks in the 15th century. You'll be notified when upgrades and new units unlock via historic events

Orthodox priests for Serbia and I suspect other factions except the Romans have the Catholic portraits.

The Roman Coronation Event is SOOOOO freaking cool

Turn ended and that music comes on, I receive the fealty of the remaining Kantakouzenoi, the actual event has a very well written textbox...

10/10 would re-unify the Empire again

OK i played the mod for days now and i must say it is GREAT!!
    Noone is mentioning all those mesages about those masacres in the east,timurids and stuff.There are so many tecs that unlock with time <3
    The mod is alredy better than TGC if u ask me.

Ok now a sugestion.A minor one.There is a unit caled oklopnici and they have an vanila looking unit card,maybe u could make a beter one that looks like the unit.
    In the campagne i sended a spy to constantinopole and i noticed that constantinopole is owned by genoua and there vas no mesag that constantinopolis fellt to the italians.I think if we get mesages from the far east there should be a masage when constantinopolis falls to anyone.Similar like in third age DAC u get mesages for any capital city that changes owners.

Those are all minor things cuz the mod does not left many more things to wish

Giorgios's Avatar Campidoctor

I've had a wonderfully smooth and enjoyable game, just playing as normal difficulty as the Romans to ease myself into Tsardoms.

Only slight issue I've had so far are the strat map voices- the Romans have the vanilla Russian accents, and the Ottomans are French.

Otherwise, no problems whatsoever so far- the mod is a credit to the team

Started playing the mod yesterday as Serbia on hardcore setting (enabled the script). It is really good so far. Units look great. My one gripe for now is why there are archers with 1 missile attack?

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by OctavianRomulus View Post
    One thing I really liked was using screenshots from famous Romanian historical movies. Why not go a step further and use video clips like in Third Age? Perhaps each nation could use clips from historical movies.

I am a casual Total War player. I know the basics of how to play these games but I am by no means an expert, I just like to play a Total War game every few months. I am therefore by no means an expert so do you think it would be possible to have a mode where every faction needs to build stuff from scratch? I know this is not historically accurate at all but I am kind of overwhelmed by all the units. I don't see why I should care about the lowest units at all. I really like building my kingdom up, getting used to my units, finding ways to make them work in face of difficult odds, leveling them up to make them stand toe to toe with better units, and slowly introducing better ones.
    Well going a step further and using video clips like Third Age total war requires time, video editing skills, modding skills and lots of patience and dedication. It would of course look amazing but we don't really have any of the aforementioned items other than patience and dedication. If someone as the time, the editing skills and the modding skills to take those videos and put them in the mod we would be happy to have them

In regards to the buildings, actually the mod should be played on hard or very hard difficulty. At that level if you don't have at least one developed city from the start you get stemrolled. That is why we made the capitals more developed. But the rest of the settlements still require quite a lot of development. So you should still be getting a whole lot of development in your other settlements outside of the capital.

Is anyone else experiencing the Serbian spearmen looking like silver bug?

also, is it possible to change the banner sizes back to normal Med II. Battles get quite hectic at times