Page 21 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930314671 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Wiglarf View Post
    Hello, I have been playing as Hungary for about 70 turns and I just invaded and killed off all of Walachian family and took their lands and started invading Bulgaria. My question is: Is there a reason why I cant build anything above Hungarian Forced Assimilation? Is it because of religion or something i am too blind to see? I played as Austria and I conquered all of Bavaria and Switzerland and I could build up to Reichstadt or imperial city or whatever without any issue.
    Hmm, have a look here at the structure of the admin trees https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...tal-War-Guides

There should be one other level above Hungarian Forced Assimilation, the Territory Cession. However, will need to check to see if there is any other requirement to get that level.

One thing to note is that Austria and Bavaria share the same cores, so basically there is no difference between factions. Whereas as Hrobatos said Wallachia and Hungary are completely foreign to each other. Have you tried conquering Hungarian or other regions with Austria? You will have the same situation.

the mod is quite stable with the Ottomans but i have recently started playing with the Swiss and i experienced very frequent crashes in the battle screen against rebels (siege of Chur, siege of Staufen) and Bavarian armies.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by pugachev View Post
    the mod is quite stable with the Ottomans but i have recently started playing with the Swiss and i experienced very frequent crashes in the battle screen against rebels (siege of Chur, siege of Staufen) and Bavarian armies.
    Hmm ok. Can you please upload your log right after a crash?

When does it happen? is it during battle or during the loading of the battle screen?

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Hmm, have a look here at the structure of the admin trees https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...tal-War-Guides

There should be one other level above Hungarian Forced Assimilation, the Territory Cession. However, will need to check to see if there is any other requirement to get that level.

One thing to note is that Austria and Bavaria share the same cores, so basically there is no difference between factions. Whereas as Hrobatos said Wallachia and Hungary are completely foreign to each other. Have you tried conquering Hungarian or other regions with Austria? You will have the same situation.
    Perhaps the Boyars are not pacified yet? You might need to wait for a few turns until the region is pacified perhaps?
    As Țeara Rumânească my nobles have aquired Transylvanian regions and got full cession
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; March 18, 2021 at 01:03 PM.

Hi, First of all, the mod is great and I would like to congratulate all the creators. I don't know if that's a bug, but i can't get any marriages. I'm playing as Naples and there is literally zero marrriage proposals. My family is getting quite old and i'm a little worried. Is there other way of getting marriages? (of course there are princesses on the map, but finding them is difficult) Maybe that's a issue with number of family members versus number of provinces and i should just wait?

Quote Originally Posted by Taipanpete View Post
    Hi, First of all, the mod is great and I would like to congratulate all the creators. I don't know if that's a bug, but i can't get any marriages. I'm playing as Naples and there is literally zero marrriage proposals. My family is getting quite old and i'm a little worried. Is there other way of getting marriages? (of course there are princesses on the map, but finding them is difficult) Maybe that's a issue with number of family members versus number of provinces and i should just wait?

I have also experienced this, none of my male family members seem to get any marriage proposals which has left me having to kill my faction leader so I can marry a new heir with a princess or resort to marrying cousins.

does the campaign end at turn 218 ? cuz i always got CTD with the ottoman when the rebels turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiglarf View Post

I have also experienced this, none of my male family members seem to get any marriage proposals which has left me having to kill my faction leader so I can marry a new heir with a princess or resort to marrying cousins.
    Is that faction leader supposed to be 'historically' dead? Perhaps he is destined to die to allow heir to marry

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

I would like to post some bugs and bug fixes.
    Campaign Script
    1) Florence is not a valid "settlement name"
    Indeed the correct one is Firenze {Firenze}Fiorenza
    2) Line 14294 one extra comma -> position 64, 283, ;Muchen
    3) Line 17531 21 units instead of maximum 20
    campaign_script.txt

Descr_Strat
    1)GoodTrader trait for some guys instead of 1 is 12 - GoodTrader 12
    2) Trait Ghibellin is actually ghibellin according to character traits - changed this.
    3) Trait DisLoyal is actually Disloyal according to character traits - changed this.
    4) Trait Drink is excluded from eastern cultures removed it from Tartars - line 7200
    5) GoodBuilder has again one instance that is 12 instead of 1 - GoodBuilder 12
    6) Trait Guelpf is actually guelpf according to character traits - changed this.
    descr_strat.txt
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; March 24, 2021 at 11:03 AM.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

This bug when you have every month the option to retrain your soldiers and you pay and nothing happens..
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

This is awesome. At the risk of sounding stupid how are you finding these? Is there a way a technique so I can bug hunt

ATVTW tool and TW Script Editor

Domaje's Avatar Civis

Hello !

Congratulations for releasing such a beautiful mod !

I started a game as Wallachia and found that the Calarasi Horse Archers have only 1 pts in defense. I was surprised to see that this unit don't have any defence skill (value is 0).
    I was thinking that a good way to allow players and testers report oversights regarding units stats would be to have a thread on this forum with a OP giving informations and tables about your unit stats system.

PS : EBII has a tool called Recruitment Viewer that is very useful to check any unit stats without having to launch the game or painfully stares at EDU lines. I don't know who made it and if it can be integrated in other mods though.

Hello!

I am playing as Trinacria for turn 171 and its been a great run so far! After downloading hotfix and submods I have expirienced no crashes but the ui text one which is easily avoidable. I have just unlocked high tier Signori Cavalry and Condoterri Knights as well as some arquebusiers and I had a question since I love the Catalan units - are there any plans of adding high tier Catalan Knights and maybe add Duchy of Athen´s troops to Trinacria? I think it would make playing as Trinacria more fun. Maybe even consider adding a way to unite with the Duchy of Athens? I feel that maybe there should be other alternatives to have the Sicilian-Aragonese rule Athens besides conquering them. Atleast nominally they are vassals of the crown. Im role playing as them being rebels as my cassus belli and taking back our rightful lands in Greece. I have also seen a bug on strategy map Serbian cities where they look transparent and you can see through the frame of the citiy walls but I also play in very low graphics settings so that may be why.

Thank you for the best mod ever on Med 2 and I cant wait to see what you guys add to this

Playing as Austria, I got the mission to blockade the port of Ragusa. Can't be done, was hovering the mouse cursor all around, and it just doesn't work. I guess the Ragusa city model overextends the port? Good job on the mod.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Yes there are difficulties with the model of Ragusa, we had reports from before about not being able to select ships in the port or to dock them there. It is possible, you just have to zoom the camera out as far as it goes

Foederatus

Hi, i've got a little problem with the submods of the music pack and the native languages, about the music pack, i works fine with other religions/cultures except the catholic factions, it only plays 3 songs and in the battles it doesn't play no song, just silence. About the native language, i can't make it work, i have installed the fixed sounds befores installing both submods, and followed the instructions, when i play the installer of the native languages it's just silence (no voices) and when i' try to install manually in the data folder and the game doesn't even open. Did someone had the same problem ? Any ideas ?

Icon1 Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Keep getting CTD on first endturn. About halfway through the AI factions it crashes, no error message. Happens with every faction I've tried. Autosave is off.

I've tried 1.4 and 1.5, and it happens exactly the same with both of them. Makes me think it's something to do with my setup, although I have installed many mods for M2TW over the years, so I've tried all the usual fixes with it. No luck so far.

Any suggestions?

Crash data (I think)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Thread 22 Crashed:
    0 Medieval II Total War 0x0000000103ee9ca7 0x103ea0000 + 302247
    1 Medieval II Total War 0x0000000103f4653f 0x103ea0000 + 681279
    2 Medieval II Total War 0x0000000104948ea0 0x103ea0000 + 11177632
    3 Medieval II Total War 0x00000001042d8fa1 0x103ea0000 + 4427681
    4 Medieval II Total War 0x00000001040b39b1 0x103ea0000 + 2177457
    5 Medieval II Total War 0x0000000104a9c0d4 0x103ea0000 + 12566740
    6 Medieval II Total War 0x00000001040531af 0x103ea0000 + 1782191
    7 Medieval II Total War 0x0000000104883656 0x103ea0000 + 10368598
    8 Medieval II Total War 0x000000010488226d 0x103ea0000 + 10363501
    9 Medieval II Total War 0x000000010489e7b4 0x103ea0000 + 10479540
    10 Medieval II Total War 0x0000000103f107b9 0x103ea0000 + 460729
    11 Medieval II Total War 0x0000000103f109af 0x103ea0000 + 461231
    12 Medieval II Total War 0x000000010489c790 0x103ea0000 + 10471312
    13 Medieval II Total War 0x000000010518a817 0x103ea0000 + 19834903
    14 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff70aaa109 0x7fff70aa4000 + 24841
    15 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff70aa5b8b 0x7fff70aa4000 + 7051

Hi, karl thopia of the albanian faction in the general bodyguard unit has no textures in battle, he just appears as a blank shiny white man. The model is there already it's just that the textures are missing. I suppose this shouldnt be hard to fix, as he already has functional textures in the campaign map as a character, just not when in a battle.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

In the new version?