Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021223762 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

As Croatia, during AI Venice's turn 5, the Venetian army led by Marco Giustiniani (the one that starts right next to Jadera) apparently teleported inside Jadera I took 4 turns previously. It triggered a battle which I lose if auto resolved, but instantly win when ending deployment because the Venetian army doesn't have any siege engine.
    I spotted this army near Gorz before I ended my turn, so I'm 100% sure it teleported (and how could the AI attack without siege engines otherwise anyway, no spy opened the gates)

Is there an event offering Jadera to Venice?

I also have to say this happens in a hotseat, but I don't know if it is relevant or not

I can provide the save and/or screenshots if needed

Again thank you for this mod, this is a blast and with no doubt one of the best ever made!

EDIT: I simulated 5 turns in solo as Croatia, taking Jadera and allying Venice just like I did in the hotseat. I got the same result: turn 5, this Venetian army attacks Jadera without siege engines and triggers an instant victory in manual resolve.
    Last edited by Aerys IV le Grand; January 13, 2021 at 03:18 PM.

I got another crash, this time when i try to play as bosnia in a custom battle vs timurids
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Very interesting fix! No, i dont think there are any scripts to be affected. Can you give us some more details? which region was the problematic one?
    Apologies that comment should have been in reply to my earlier one in the thread, #213 it has more details but I messed up the formatting. It was the region containing Suceava, I'm not sure of the name of the top of my head.

However I was able to play for a few turns before it started to CTD again on turn end again, this time on the Golden Hordes turn. I've attached the log, it seems to be the same error as in my earlier post. So I guess this save is done for!

tsardoms.log.zip

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by El Vibrante View Post
    Apologies that comment should have been in reply to my earlier one in the thread, #213 it has more details but I messed up the formatting. It was the region containing Suceava, I'm not sure of the name of the top of my head.

However I was able to play for a few turns before it started to CTD again on turn end again, this time on the Golden Hordes turn. I've attached the log, it seems to be the same error as in my earlier post. So I guess this save is done for!

tsardoms.log.zip
    I just checked, it's the same error previously talked about. It's a medieval II issue when an AI faction does an undeclared attack against another AI faction. Rafa had it too.

17:48:55.643 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0072_T_Undeclared_Attack> fired
    17:48:55.643 [data.transgression] [info] Applied transgression TC_UNDECLARED_ATTACK from transgressor faction 159545E4 against faction 1595336E

This is the error Rafa had too

14:52:47.098 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0072_T_Undeclared_Attack> fired
    14:52:47.099 [data.transgression] [info] Applied transgression TC_UNDECLARED_ATTACK from transgressor faction 20355314 against faction 203595E4

There is a discussion in other mods regarding this https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15834691

But there doesn't seem to be a final fix sadly

Perhaps try the last suggested fix with deleting the diplomacy section from descr_strat. Although jurcek mentioned that might not be save game compatible.

It does seem to happen with the Golden Horde only.

Quote Originally Posted by rafa123 View Post
    I got another crash, this time when i try to play as bosnia in a custom battle vs timurids
    Hmm i checked the log. The last entry is regarding Pavise Spearmen. Did you install the Pavise Spearmen fix? https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15978553

I am guessing you have a Pavise Spearmen in your army and this causes the crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerys IV le Grand View Post
    As Croatia, during AI Venice's turn 5, the Venetian army led by Marco Giustiniani (the one that starts right next to Jadera) apparently teleported inside Jadera I took 4 turns previously. It triggered a battle which I lose if auto resolved, but instantly win when ending deployment because the Venetian army doesn't have any siege engine.
    I spotted this army near Gorz before I ended my turn, so I'm 100% sure it teleported (and how could the AI attack without siege engines otherwise anyway, no spy opened the gates)

Is there an event offering Jadera to Venice?

I also have to say this happens in a hotseat, but I don't know if it is relevant or not

I can provide the save and/or screenshots if needed

Again thank you for this mod, this is a blast and with no doubt one of the best ever made!

EDIT: I simulated 5 turns in solo as Croatia, taking Jadera and allying Venice just like I did in the hotseat. I got the same result: turn 5, this Venetian army attacks Jadera without siege engines and triggers an instant victory in manual resolve.
    This is actually a historical script. We will be having an event announcing this in the next version and it will happen earlier (like turn 2) so you won't have time to ever take rebel Jadera unless you play as Venice.

Historically, Venice was besieging Zadar in 1345 and then after a siege they managed to take the city. But we can't force the AI to besiege the city with that army. They just walk away from it. So we have to use a script to force the AI to take the city.
    Last edited by Wallachian; January 14, 2021 at 02:50 AM.

Ok makes sense, thanks for the explanation

What will happen if a player nonetheless start besieging Jadera on turn 1 (as Croatia it is possible and very tempting), will he finds himself at war and besieging Venetian Jadera on turn 2? Or will the siege auto break with ownership change
    Last edited by Aerys IV le Grand; January 14, 2021 at 03:24 AM.

Kirila the Kitten's Avatar Primicerius

I moved the Wallachian Princess to Nis and offered her to the Serbs along trade rights and the sort and got an instant CTD after accepting the counter-offer.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    13:33:39.547 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/ui/slavic/portraits/portraits/young/generals/016_select.tga.dds13:33:39.547 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/ui/slavic/portraits/portraits/young/generals/016_select.tga
    13:33:39.547 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/ui/slavic/portraits/portraits/young/generals/016.tga,26540
    13:33:39.547 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/ui/slavic/portraits/portraits/young/generals/016.tga (from: C:\Games\Medieval 2 Total War Gold)
    13:33:39.548 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <agents29> fired
    13:33:53.812 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0083_Demeanour> fired
    13:34:00.245 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0079_F_Trade_Agreement> fired
    13:34:00.246 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0088_Make_Trade_Agreement> fired
    13:34:01.087 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0082b_F_Alliance_Declared> fired
    13:34:01.088 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0082b_F_Alliance_Declared> fired
    13:34:01.088 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/ui/generic/eventpics/diplomacy_alliance.tga
    13:34:01.088 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/ui/eastern_european/eventpics/diplomacy_alliance.tga (from: C:\Games\Medieval 2 Total War Gold)
    13:34:01.088 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/ui/eastern_european/eventpics/diplomacy_alliance.tga.dds
    13:34:01.088 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/ui/eastern_european/eventpics/diplomacy_alliance.tga (from: C:\Games\Medieval 2 Total War Gold)
    13:34:01.088 [system.io] [trace] file open,,593B6808,392000
    13:34:01.088 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/ui/eastern_european/eventpics/diplomacy_alliance.tga (from: C:\Games\Medieval 2 Total War Gold)
    13:34:01.168 [system.rpt] [error] Uh oh. This isn't good. No idea why, but exiting now. Sorry pal.

Perhaps try the last suggested fix with deleting the diplomacy section from descr_strat. Although jurcek mentioned that might not be save game compatible.

I've deleted that section from descr_strat now, will this have any other effects? By non save game compatible do you mean that the fix will only be applied if I start a new game?
    I'm loving this mod other than this issue btw!

I just checked, it's the same error previously talked about. It's a medieval II issue when an AI faction does an undeclared attack against another AI faction. Rafa had it too.

17:48:55.643 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0072_T_Undeclared_Attack> fired
    17:48:55.643 [data.transgression] [info] Applied transgression TC_UNDECLARED_ATTACK from transgressor faction 159545E4 against faction 1595336E

This is the error Rafa had too

14:52:47.098 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0072_T_Undeclared_Attack> fired
    14:52:47.099 [data.transgression] [info] Applied transgression TC_UNDECLARED_ATTACK from transgressor faction 20355314 against faction 203595E4

There is a discussion in other mods regarding this https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15834691

But there doesn't seem to be a final fix sadly

Hmm i checked the log. The last entry is regarding Pavise Spearmen. Did you install the Pavise Spearmen fix? https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15978553

I am guessing you have a Pavise Spearmen in your army and this causes the crash.

This is actually a historical script. We will be having an event announcing this in the next version and it will happen earlier (like turn 2) so you won't have time to ever take rebel Jadera unless you play as Venice.

Historically, Venice was besieging Zadar in 1345 and then after a siege they managed to take the city. But we can't force the AI to besiege the city with that army. They just walk away from it. So we have to use a script to force the AI to take the city.
    Yes, i have downloaded and applied the fix dont seem to work, i tried to play the battle with the same setup, indeed i have a upgraded armour pavise spearmen, if i dont upgrade the unit the game no crash but if i upgrade that unit the game crash
    Last edited by rafa123; January 14, 2021 at 11:46 AM.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Yes the ug1 Bosnian Spearmen cause a crash, sorry about that. To fix it please go to data/unit_models/battle_models and alter this line (use notepad++)

19 pavise_spearmen_ug1
    1 1
    56 unit_models/_Units/austria/pavise_spearmen_ug1_lod0.mesh 6400
    7 austria
    72 unit_models/_Units/austria/textures/austrian_pavise_spearmen_ug1.texture
    79 unit_models/_Units/austria/textures/austrian_pavise_spearmen_ug1_normal.texture
    51 unit_sprites/austria_pavise_spearmen_ug1_sprite.spr
    7 bavaria
    72 unit_models/_Units/bavaria/textures/bavarian_pavise_spearmen_ug1.texture
    79 unit_models/_Units/austria/textures/austrian_pavise_spearmen_ug1_normal.texture
    7 croatia
    51 unit_sprites/croatia_pavise_spearmen_ug1_sprite.spr
    6 bosnia
    70 unit_models/_Units/bosnia/textures/bosnian_pavise_spearmen_ug1.texture
    50 unit_sprites/bosnia_pavise_spearmen_ug1_sprite.spr
    5 slave
    49 unit_sprites/slave_pavise_spearmen_ug1_sprite.spr

it's savegame compatible

hungarian unitszezelki hors archer have their swords floating next to the unit lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by PavleSubich View Post
    hungarian unitszezelki hors archer have their swords floating next to the unit lol!!
    Thank you, will be corrected.

Regarding the plague, I actually like it very much. Well except for the family members dying part. Historically many famous people died of the plague but I understand the feeling when you lose the irreplacable noble house members to the plague but like Wallachian mentioned, it's very easy to avoid all this by simply moving your characters (and armies) outside of settlements before the plague hits and until it passes and ths saving them from the effects. Because only settlements are affected

CTDs while plying hungary
    Inbattle CTDs
    Wery iritating cuz i vas having a prefect battle,heroic victory in sight!

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    Yes the ug1 Bosnian Spearmen cause a crash, sorry about that. To fix it please go to data/unit_models/battle_models and alter this line (use notepad++)

19 pavise_spearmen_ug1
    1 1
    56 unit_models/_Units/austria/pavise_spearmen_ug1_lod0.mesh 6400
    7 austria
    7 bavaria
    72 unit_models/_Units/bavaria/textures/bavarian_pavise_spearmen_ug1.texture
    7 croatia
    51 unit_sprites/croatia_pavise_spearmen_ug1_sprite.spr
    6 bosnia
    70 unit_models/_Units/bosnia/textures/bosnian_pavise_spearmen_ug1.texture
    50 unit_sprites/bosnia_pavise_spearmen_ug1_sprite.spr
    5 slave
    49 unit_sprites/slave_pavise_spearmen_ug1_sprite.spr

it's savegame compatible
    It work! Many thanks

I want to upload my log file but here it takes to long and it es up my net.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

People quarantine your plague cities! Units or generals from plague infected settlements will spread plague in other settlements. Keep them there and eventualy plague will pass.

Alternatively you can use the plague as a biological weapon. Train spies in affected settlements and then go and "visit" some enemy cities

I love the raid event mechanic as you blockade a port, but having it occur the turn of the blockade incentivizes leaving the port to re-blockade it ad nauseam, or at least until you run out of movement. Is there a way to make this a beginning of the turn "your blockades have yielded x amount of gold as they commandeer mercantile ships, destroy military ships, etc."? This way, I won't have a voice telling me to quicksave or re-re-re-re-re-blockade ports, especially when playing as Rome, since juicy Ottoman ports are there for the taking to fund very expensive military endeavors. Personally, I would not have a randomness element to this either, since that would also incentivize loading to get better income, but that might just be me.

21:48:19.121 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE221:48:19.121 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    21:48:19.123 [system.io] [trace] exists: 1: caching directory: packs
    21:48:19.123 [system.io] [trace] exists: 1: caching file: packs/data_0.pack (1195502290)
    21:48:19.123 [system.io] [trace] exists: 2: caching file: packs/data_1.pack (1195502332)
    21:48:19.123 [system.io] [trace] exists: 3: caching file: packs/data_2.pack (1195502388)
    21:48:19.123 [system.io] [trace] exists: 4: caching file: packs/data_3.pack (1195502444)
    21:48:19.123 [system.io] [trace] exists: 5: caching file: packs/data_4.pack (1195502468)
    21:48:19.123 [system.io] [trace] exists: 6: caching file: packs/localized.pack (1195502468)
    21:48:19.124 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    21:48:19.124 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    21:48:19.125 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    21:48:19.125 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    21:48:19.126 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    21:48:19.231 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    21:48:19.231 [system.io] [info] mounting: packs/localized.pack
    21:48:19.231 [system.io] [info] mounting: packs/data_4.pack
    21:48:19.231 [system.io] [info] mounting: packs/data_3.pack
    21:48:19.231 [system.io] [info] mounting: packs/data_2.pack
    21:48:19.231 [system.io] [info] mounting: packs/data_1.pack
    21:48:19.231 [system.io] [info] mounting: packs/data_0.pack
    21:48:19.232 [system.io] [trace] exists: 2: caching directory: mods/tsardoms_beta-1.3/packs
    21:48:19.305 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/shared.txt (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.309 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/shared.txt.strings.bin (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.309 [system.io] [trace] file open,,05303DD0,13696
    21:48:19.310 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/shared.txt.strings.bin (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.380 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/tooltips.txt (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.397 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/tooltips.txt.strings.bin (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.397 [system.io] [trace] file open,,05341790,39462
    21:48:19.397 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/tooltips.txt.strings.bin (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.488 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/battle.txt (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.493 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/battle.txt.strings.bin (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.493 [system.io] [trace] file open,,0537DD40,18388
    21:48:19.493 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/battle.txt.strings.bin (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.522 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/strat.txt (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.530 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/strat.txt.strings.bin (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.530 [system.io] [trace] file open,,0537DD40,114830
    21:48:19.530 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/strat.txt.strings.bin (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/battle_ed.txt
    21:48:19.531 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/battle_ed.txt.strings.bin
    21:48:19.532 [system.io] [trace] file open,,052EE998,,not found
    21:48:19.532 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/text/battle_ed.txt.strings.bin,27170
    21:48:19.532 [system.io] [info] open: found data/text/battle_ed.txt.strings.bin (from: packs/localized.pack)
    21:48:19.532 [system.io] [trace] pack data(),,data/text/battle_ed.txt.strings.bin,,,27170
    21:48:19.532 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/text/battle_ed.txt.strings.bin,,,-27170
    21:48:19.537 [system.io] [trace] file open,,05342340,123722
    21:48:19.538 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/menu_english.txt.strings.bin (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.544 [system.io] [trace] file open,,05341790,289442
    21:48:19.544 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/expanded.txt.strings.bin (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.550 [system.io] [trace] file open,,05342340,156204
    21:48:19.550 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/diplomacy.txt.strings.bin (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.555 [system.io] [trace] file open,,0537DD40,442504
    21:48:19.555 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/diplomacy_speech.txt.strings.bin (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.562 [system.io] [trace] file open,,05341790,79982
    21:48:19.562 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/missions.txt.strings.bin (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.562 [system.io] [trace] file open,,060D8600,,not found
    21:48:19.562 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/text/date_format.txt,682
    21:48:19.562 [system.io] [info] open: found data/text/date_format.txt (from: packs/localized.pack)
    21:48:19.563 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/text/date_format.txt,,,-682
    21:48:19.563 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/shortcuts_lookup.txt
    21:48:19.563 [system.io] [trace] file open,,05341790,,not found
    21:48:19.563 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/shortcut.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:48:19.563 [system.io] [trace] file open,,060D8600,,not found
    21:48:19.563 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/shortcuts_lookup.txt,,not found
    21:48:19.563 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/shortcuts_lookup.txt,2557
    21:48:19.563 [system.io] [info] open: found data/shortcuts_lookup.txt (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    21:48:19.566 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/shortcuts_lookup.txt,,,-2557
    21:48:19.566 [system.io] [trace] file open,,052E9000,,not found
    21:48:19.566 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/text/shortcut.txt is missing
    21:48:19.566 [system.io] [trace] file open,,052EEE68,,not found
    21:48:19.567 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/text/shortcut.txt.strings.bin,17896
    21:48:19.567 [system.io] [info] open: found data/text/shortcut.txt.strings.bin (from: packs/localized.pack)
    21:48:19.567 [system.io] [trace] pack data(),,data/text/shortcut.txt.strings.bin,,,17896
    21:48:19.567 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/text/shortcut.txt.strings.bin,,,-17896
    21:48:19.567 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/preferences/player.txt
    21:48:19.567 [system.io] [trace] file open,,preferences/player.txt,18
    21:48:19.567 [system.io] [info] open: found preferences/player.txt (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.567 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/preferences/player.txt
    21:48:19.568 [system.io] [info] exists: missing preferences.rxr
    21:48:19.568 [system.io] [trace] file open,,052E9548,27724
    21:48:19.568 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/preferences/keys.dat (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.589 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/graphics/graphics_config.xml (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:19.589 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/graphics/graphics_config.xml,29695
    21:48:19.589 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/graphics/graphics_config.xml (from: F:\Medieval II Total War)
    21:48:22.068 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_duptex1.vsh
    21:48:22.068 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_duptex1.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.068 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_duptex1.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.068 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_duptex1.vsh,1135
    21:48:22.068 [system.io] [info] open: found data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_duptex1.vsh (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    21:48:22.068 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_duptex1.vsh,,,-1135
    21:48:22.069 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_1_duptex1.vsh
    21:48:22.069 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_1_duptex1.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.069 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_1_duptex1.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.069 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_1_duptex1.vsh,1156
    21:48:22.069 [system.io] [info] open: found data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_1_duptex1.vsh (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    21:48:22.069 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_1_duptex1.vsh,,,-1156
    21:48:22.069 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_2_duptex1.vsh
    21:48:22.069 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_2_duptex1.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.069 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_2_duptex1.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.069 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_2_duptex1.vsh,1177
    21:48:22.069 [system.io] [info] open: found data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_2_duptex1.vsh (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    21:48:22.070 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_2_duptex1.vsh,,,-1177
    21:48:22.070 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_3_duptex1.vsh
    21:48:22.070 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_3_duptex1.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.070 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_3_duptex1.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.070 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_3_duptex1.vsh,1200
    21:48:22.070 [system.io] [info] open: found data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_3_duptex1.vsh (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    21:48:22.070 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_3_duptex1.vsh,,,-1200
    21:48:22.070 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_duptex1.vsh
    21:48:22.070 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_duptex1.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.070 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_duptex1.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.070 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_duptex1.vsh,3381
    21:48:22.070 [system.io] [info] open: found data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_duptex1.vsh (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    21:48:22.071 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_duptex1.vsh,,,-3381
    21:48:22.071 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_1_duptex1.vsh
    21:48:22.071 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_1_duptex1.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.071 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_1_duptex1.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.071 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_1_duptex1.vsh,3404
    21:48:22.071 [system.io] [info] open: found data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_1_duptex1.vsh (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    21:48:22.071 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_1_duptex1.vsh,,,-3404
    21:48:22.071 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_2_duptex1.vsh
    21:48:22.072 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_2_duptex1.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.072 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_2_duptex1.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.072 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_2_duptex1.vsh,3427
    21:48:22.072 [system.io] [info] open: found data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_2_duptex1.vsh (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    21:48:22.072 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_2_duptex1.vsh,,,-3427
    21:48:22.072 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_3_duptex1.vsh
    21:48:22.072 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_3_duptex1.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.072 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_3_duptex1.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.072 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_3_duptex1.vsh,3450
    21:48:22.072 [system.io] [info] open: found data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_3_duptex1.vsh (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    21:48:22.073 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh1_tgen_3_duptex1.vsh,,,-3450
    21:48:22.073 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/shaders/new/fleximesh0.vsh
    21:48:22.073 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.073 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0.vsh,,not found
    21:48:22.073 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0.vsh,914
    21:48:22.073 [system.io] [info] open: found data/shaders/new/fleximesh0.vsh (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    21:48:22.073 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/shaders/new/fleximesh0.vsh,,,-914
    21:48:22.073 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Tsardoms_beta-1.3/data/shaders/new/fleximesh0_tgen_1.vsh

Cant upload the whole file.
    Can u know what is cousing the crash wit this?

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut2bigforyou View Post
    I love the raid event mechanic as you blockade a port, but having it occur the turn of the blockade incentivizes leaving the port to re-blockade it ad nauseam, or at least until you run out of movement. Is there a way to make this a beginning of the turn "your blockades have yielded x amount of gold as they commandeer mercantile ships, destroy military ships, etc."? This way, I won't have a voice telling me to quicksave or re-re-re-re-re-blockade ports, especially when playing as Rome, since juicy Ottoman ports are there for the taking to fund very expensive military endeavors. Personally, I would not have a randomness element to this either, since that would also incentivize loading to get better income, but that might just be me.
    Something like that could be possible but with a much more complex script. Maybe we should just decrease the chances of the player.

Does anyone play as hungary vs wallachia LOL?
    Walachian units like some archers are routing my hungarian swordsmen LOL in melle!!