Page 72 of 81 FirstFirst ... 22476263646566676869707172737475767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1613

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Quote Originally Posted by DBuckingham View Post
    Well...crap.

I was able to play the previous campaign with zero issues.

I'm so obsessed with this project that I'll keep playing through the crashes, I don't care.

Thanks again for all your hard work.
    Have your tried using 1.52 verson of Kingdoms

playing as Kiev 100 turns in, finally crushed the tatars, the amount of men i lost made me understand why troops exterminated whole cities and i had to indulge in some of that myself too, for the sake of RP.

havent suffered any crashes at all which is amazing, the obrona horse archer unit does consist of silver surfers though, and im not sure if this is a medieval II mechanic but in the town of Ochakov i couldnt build road improvements which can be annoying when you need to transport units to Crimea and you forgot you could move them on the river.

As for the rest of the map, I only got attacked by Moldova once and they sued for peace immediately after their army was destroyed which might be indicative of a passive AI, the rest of the map is fully at war. I now also border the Ottomans who have completely taken over wallachia which was quite strong at the time i asked for map information and a big chunk of moldova and the entirety of anatolia. The ottoman AI fairs very well considering theyre at war with nearly the whole world, funnily enough being allied to the knights of malta though. this was without historical scripts etc enabled though so thats on me.

Thank you guys for your work, its really a piece of art youve created

Been experimenting with different factions with the new 1448 campaign. However I'm consistently getting CTDs.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have a campaign as Hungary and am suffering crashes on the end of turn 23, its happened on the Roman turn and the Ottoman turn and a Serbian diplomat tries to bribe one of my settlements just before it crashes

It might be the siege of Constantinople. Toggle_fow and have a peek what's happening

Guys, I got the following error message during the installation process. Deleted the Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5 folder, re-downloaded the installer from modbd link, but same error pop ups again.

Code:
    F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\coroutines\experimental\intrinsics\IntrinsicsKt__IntrinsicsJvmKt$createCoroutineUnchecked$$inlined$buildContinuationByInvokeCall$IntrinsicsKt__IntrinsicsJvmKt$1.class не може да се отвори
    !   The system cannot find the path specified.
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\coroutines\experimental\intrinsics\IntrinsicsKt__IntrinsicsJvmKt$createCoroutineUnchecked$$inlined$buildContinuationByInvokeCall$IntrinsicsKt__IntrinsicsJvmKt$2.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\coroutines\intrinsics\IntrinsicsKt__IntrinsicsJvmKt$createCoroutineUnintercepted$$inlined$createCoroutineFromSuspendFunction$IntrinsicsKt__IntrinsicsJvmKt$1.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\coroutines\intrinsics\IntrinsicsKt__IntrinsicsJvmKt$createCoroutineUnintercepted$$inlined$createCoroutineFromSuspendFunction$IntrinsicsKt__IntrinsicsJvmKt$2.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\coroutines\intrinsics\IntrinsicsKt__IntrinsicsJvmKt$createCoroutineUnintercepted$$inlined$createCoroutineFromSuspendFunction$IntrinsicsKt__IntrinsicsJvmKt$3.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\coroutines\intrinsics\IntrinsicsKt__IntrinsicsJvmKt$createCoroutineUnintercepted$$inlined$createCoroutineFromSuspendFunction$IntrinsicsKt__IntrinsicsJvmKt$4.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\load\java\BuiltinMethodsWithSpecialGenericSignature$getOverriddenBuiltinFunctionWithErasedValueParametersInJava$1.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\load\java\lazy\descriptors\LazyJavaClassMemberScope$isVisibleAsFunctionInCurrentClass$$inlined$any$lambda$1.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\load\java\lazy\descriptors\LazyJavaStaticClassScope$computeNonDeclaredProperties$propertiesFromSupertypes$1.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\load\java\typeEnhancement\SignatureEnhancement$enhanceSignature$valueParameterEnhancements$1$enhancementResult$1.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\load\java\typeEnhancement\SignatureEnhancementBuilder$ClassEnhancementBuilder$FunctionEnhancementBuilder.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\load\kotlin\AbstractBinaryClassAnnotationAndConstantLoader$loadAnnotationsAndInitializers$1$AnnotationVisitorForMethod.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\load\kotlin\AbstractBinaryClassAnnotationAndConstantLoader$loadAnnotationsAndInitializers$1$MemberAnnotationVisitor.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\serialization\deserialization\descriptors\DeserializedClassDescriptor$DeserializedClassMemberScope$allDescriptors$1.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\serialization\deserialization\descriptors\DeserializedClassDescriptor$DeserializedClassMemberScope$computeNonDeclaredFunctions$1.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\serialization\deserialization\descriptors\DeserializedClassDescriptor$DeserializedClassMemberScope$generateFakeOverrides$1.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\serialization\deserialization\descriptors\DeserializedClassDescriptor$DeserializedClassMemberScope$refinedSupertypes$1.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\serialization\deserialization\descriptors\DeserializedClassDescriptor$DeserializedClassTypeConstructor$parameters$1.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\serialization\deserialization\descriptors\DeserializedClassDescriptor$EnumEntryClassDescriptors$enumEntryByName$1$$special$$inlined$let$lambda$1.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\serialization\deserialization\descriptors\DeserializedClassDescriptor$EnumEntryClassDescriptors$enumEntryByName$1.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\serialization\deserialization\descriptors\DeserializedClassDescriptor$EnumEntryClassDescriptors$enumMemberNames$1.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\serialization\deserialization\descriptors\DeserializedMemberScope$computeDescriptors$$inlined$let$lambda$1.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\serialization\deserialization\descriptors\DeserializedMemberScope$computeDescriptors$$inlined$let$lambda$3.class не може да се отвори
        F:\Games\M2TW\Tsardoms TW\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5.7z: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\Fall_of_Constantinople_1.5\data\bovi\target\kotlin\reflect\jvm\internal\impl\types\typesApproximation\CapturedTypeApproximationKt$substituteCapturedTypesWithProjections$typeSubstitutor$1.class не може да се отвори

Ignore it. It's a modders tool that has no effect on the mod

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    It might be the siege of Constantinople. Toggle_fow and have a peek what's happening
    Yep, Ottomans were besieging Constantinople

Just downloaded 1448 mod. Already have the 4gb patch installed. I try to start Roman Empire and load up campaign and it instantly crashes. Says Fatal Graphics Error due to my graphics options too high. The funny thing is I set my graphics in the lowest settings yet I get the same error. I thought there wouldnt be any more fatal crashes with this new mod compared to 1345?

There aren't any CTDs for most players. I have no idea why some people have crashes. I have literally been without a crash in the late campaign since the first alpha. So it's not something in the game files, most players have 0 CTD's. For some reason a small % of players are experiencing them.

You should post the log

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis88 View Post
    There aren't any CTDs for most players. I have no idea why some people have crashes. I have literally been without a crash in the late campaign since the first alpha. So it's not something in the game files, most players have 0 CTD's. For some reason a small % of players are experiencing them.

You should post the log
    Where can I get the log again? Can't really save a game cause it crashes before jumping in campaign.

Which Medieval 2 version are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Beans of Victory View Post
    Yep, Ottomans were besieging Constantinople
    Post a screenshot of what's happening around Constantinople

It's a bit inconvenient because I was attacked during the end turn, but here you are.

Post a screenshot of what's happening around Constantinople

I am too incompetent to properly post an image, best I can do is a link

https://yourimageshare.com/ib/Ql2Ar7MpAj
    Last edited by Beans of Victory; August 05, 2023 at 07:47 PM.

Not sure what happened there that would cause a crash. Does it always happen when you reload your save? If so maybe the only option would be to move one of those armies away via the console

Not sure what happened there that would cause a crash. Does it always happen when you reload your save? If so maybe the only option would be to move one of those armies away via the console
    Every time, Ottoman or Roman turn.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

There are a few reports of the siege of constantinople causing CTD so there must be something happening there.

Yes well. They said the Roman Empire would last forever, so the game can't process the fall of Constantinople i guess

Ignore it. It's a modders tool that has no effect on the mod
    Got it, thank you!