Page 59 of 81 FirstFirst ... 934495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1613

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Hello! I have some random weird black screen glitches in battles can anyone help me?
    Also I'm playing as Kantakouzenoi and the Serbs are besieging Serrai, when I try to play the battle I stuck at loading screen for too long and it doesnt start the battle.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by PavleSubich View Post
    Is it expected that the landsknecht pikemans get beated by condota pikeman?
    I played a battle and the Landsknechts won a clear victory. I did reduce the condotta pikemen armour for the new version, it's op. They don't have full Milanese

Quote Originally Posted by PavleSubich View Post
    so i just got the mesage that i can recruit genderarmes cav and the last smith level unlocked wich gives me the maximilian upgrade
    now what confuses me is that i vas abble to upgrade my general bodyguards to the maximilian armor.
    so what does that last smith level bring me cuz my general units alredy have defense 39 and maximaly upgraded armor?
    The last smith level allows you to upgrade bodyguards and some nobles to Maximilian plate

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg_GR View Post
    Hello! I have some random weird black screen glitches in battles can anyone help me?
    Also I'm playing as Kantakouzenoi and the Serbs are besieging Serrai, when I try to play the battle I stuck at loading screen for too long and it doesnt start the battle.
    We never found the solution to that screen distortion that appears sometimes on battlemap. The siege of Serrai sometimes freezes when you play as Kantakouzenos. I tried reloading a few times and it worked

Can you please nerf the wagons please..

I tried many times reloading it but it always freezies in loading screen.

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    I played a battle and the Landsknechts won a clear victory. I did reduce the condotta pikemen armour for the new version, it's op. They don't have full Milanese

The last smith level allows you to upgrade bodyguards and some nobles to Maximilian plate

We never found the solution to that screen distortion that appears sometimes on battlemap. The siege of Serrai sometimes freezes when you play as Kantakouzenos. I tried reloading a few times and it worked
    yes i know but ehat im telling u is that i allredy upgraded some of my generals to maximilian,many turns before the mesage apeared and the last smith vas buildable.

Can one character be governor of 2 different settlements? I have duke of Kos and Nasso lol.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Yeah, there's no limit other than the standard 7 anc limit

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Are you able to reform the Kingdom of Sicily in TTW as either Naples or Trinacria in a similar fashion as you're able to reunite the EE? Also, are you able to form the Latin Empire? If so, are there any conditions to either of these?
    Last edited by isa0005; August 27, 2022 at 01:16 AM.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Here you go. Just add Count of Lecce for King of Naples and Vicar of Val di Noto (Syracuse) for King of Trinacria, those have been removed in 1448 campaign

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Also for Despot of Epirus, Angelokastron -> Lepanto, Arta -> Ioannina
    Last edited by jurcek1987; August 27, 2022 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    Are you able to reform the Kingdom of Sicily in TTW as either Naples or Trinacria in a similar fashion as you're able to reunite the EE? Also, are you able to form the Latin Empire? If so, are there any conditions to either of these?
    You can get the ancillaries for them. But you can't actually form new factions as that requires faction slots.

The EE unification is unique as there are two factions with exactly the same name. So we could play around with that.

But you can get the ancillary for King of Sicily, Latin Emperor and stuff like that.

Im hungary and i have a new faction leader who does not have a trait king of hungary nor king of croatia!
    How do i obtain them.

Alsov i got a mesage that my ruler obtained the title (ruler??) of wallachia but i dont have that trait,never had on any general
    How do i get thoe traits?

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Thanks guys!

crash.zipGame crashes when I take Bratislav in end turn sequence .sav attached (I hope). 
    Last edited by borysik; August 31, 2022 at 03:33 PM.
    CAKE OR DEATH?
    So... Jimi Hendrix was a Cylon? I just don't understand..

There is a bug regarding Ottomans only ( tested with Aydinids and Karamanids they work fine ). The Ghazi infantry mercs cannot be reinforced in settlements, they can only be hired ( yes there is a supply of them available in territory )

What will happen to tatar faction in the new campaign?
    Last edited by bordinis; September 12, 2022 at 07:47 AM.

What do you mean? The Golden Horde will become the Crimean Khanate... Pretty much the same roster

Wasn t Poland-Lithuania having those lands and tatars pushed back to Crimea? Will there be Mamluks added as invasion force to attack Ottomans in Anatolia? Man that would be so cool..
    Last edited by bordinis; September 13, 2022 at 02:58 AM.

Poland-Lithuania pushed into the Wild fields of Ukraine. But they didn't take Crimea. The Crimean Khanate was established there.

Hacı Giray accepted their invitation and traveled from exile in Lithuania. He warred for independence against the Horde from 1420 to 1441, in the end achieving success. But Hacı Giray then had to fight off internal rivals before he could ascend the throne of the khanate in 1449, after which he moved its capital to Qırq Yer

Civis

Dear all, Really good mod, to be honest. The grand bombard, culverin and other pieces of artillery are really worse than the basic bombard. First, we have 3 and then more chances of damage. As well with fragmentation. Ballista, catapult and trebuchet are totally useless against troops and also worse against walls. The only one really useful is that one that throws barrels of explosives - really good. I think some work should be done. Also, there are units with 0 armour - not at all real (as Calarasi horse archers). Also, some Italian condottieri heavy cavalry have 27 their armour... that is totally unreal.
    "A people with no history is a people with no future" - Nicolae Iorga

LOL
    try the wagon fort!
    I have 2 wagon forts and 2 units of reislaufer and i dont do in battles.I just let the enemy go on me and then they die.
    U can defend yourself from full stack armies only with those 2 wagons and a few units.