Page 7 of 81 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Foederatus

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

I'm unable to get the imperial anciliary of the Holy Roman Emperor, i'm in my Austria Campaign, i'm top 2 factions wide, i have all the required provinces for the formation of the Archduke of Austria (Gorz, Laibach, Cilli, Sank Veit, Linz,Innsbruck, Freiburg, Gratz) and i have killed Bavaria , i waited 5 turns with my faction leader in Vienna and nothing, can someone help me ?

Now i played again and get the same result with a FULL, CLEAN and LEGIT steam install please check it out, idk if the savegame can say something, attached with the log, also a directory photo with the STEAM directory, and i have applied the last fix posted here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Captura de pantalla (201).png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you for the reply, I've also made another post with some bugs, and feedbacks
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15980421

Which didn't get a reply I hope you saw it as well
    The mod is great

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Gh4m3_Gh0st View Post
    I'm unable to get the imperial anciliary of the Holy Roman Emperor, i'm in my Austria Campaign, i'm top 2 factions wide, i have all the required provinces for the formation of the Archduke of Austria (Gorz, Laibach, Cilli, Sank Veit, Linz,Innsbruck, Freiburg, Gratz) and i have killed Bavaria , i waited 5 turns with my faction leader in Vienna and nothing, can someone help me ?
    Just to clarify you actually need to have the provincial title ancillary for every one of these settlements (Gorz, Laibach, Cilli, Sank Veit, Linz,Innsbruck, Freiburg, Gratz) and be Archduke of Austria too.

But we suspect that the HRE title is not working. We suspect that the top 2 factions condition does not actually function correctly. In the next version the HRE mechanic will be completely changed. It will be more straightforward to achieve but also involve more steps and ancillaries (need to get King of Rome ancillary first, then need to send your leader to Rome for coronation).

Quote Originally Posted by sklvboris View Post
    Thank you for the reply, I've also made another post with some bugs, and feedbacks
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15980421

Which didn't get a reply I hope you saw it as well
    The mod is great
    Don't worry all bugs and issues get noted. But we don't have time to reply to each and every post.

So wall u ever answerd are those scripts that simulate campagning armies working.I dont seem to get 500 penalties for unit standing on other faction teritories?

Foederatus

I have to get every ancillary in my faction leader ? Cause i tried to give him the ancillaries via transfer from character to character but i has some king of max cap. of ancillaries and i have some in my faction leader (like overseer, guard dog, etc.) that i can't get rid of, can you clarify from me please or it is some kind of problem with my game that i can't give the Ancillaries ?

I have to get every ancillary in my faction leader ? Cause i tried to give him the ancillaries via transfer from character to character but i has some king of max cap. of ancillaries and i have some in my faction leader (like overseer, guard dog, etc.) that i can't get rid of, can you clarify from me please or it is some kind of problem with my game that i can't give the Ancillaries ?
    No. You don't have to have them in the faction leader. In fact it's not even possible to get them in your leader. You just need to have all of those ancillaries owned by generals of your faction.

However, as I mentioned already the HRE mechanic is broken due to that top 2 factions condition. So you will probably never be able to get the HRE crown.

This will be fixed in the next version along with many other things.

no, these ancillaries can not be moved to another character or you got to change them yourself in the export_desr_ancillaries files like:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    ;------------------------------------------Ancillary pet_guarddog
    Type Pet
    Transferable 0
    Image animals_ward.tga
    Description pet_guarddog_desc
    EffectsDescription pet_guarddog_effects_desc

Effect PersonalSecurity 2

the trait pet has Transferable o,change this to Transferable 1 and you can give the ancillary to another character
    getting older

Serbian heavy swordsmen (bastinik) and Signori Noble Cavalry models have too small heads proportional to their bodies.

I play as the ottomans and my starting faction leaders ancillary "Padishah of Osman" doesn't pass to my heir after Sultans death.

Also I got a bug which made all interfaces have images of soldiers and buildings on the buttons and all over the interface in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Khwarezmianxx View Post
    Also I got a bug which made all interfaces have images of soldiers and buildings on the buttons and all over the interface in general.
    Usually that means that some of your portraits are corrupted.

I ve managed to pass the turn 198 to 200 but as happen before i got a crash now with the principality of moldova IA turn, after a moldavian re-emerges announcement (when a faction is defeated an re emerges to the map) in anterior turns , this is getting weird
    Attached Files Attached Files

I play as the ottomans and my starting faction leaders ancillary "Padishah of Osman" doesn't pass to my heir after Sultans death.

You need to get your faction leader crowned again. It is not something automatic. You need to go to your capital and get him crowned. We will be working on future releases to make things even harder, if you faction leader dies and you are uncrowned you will get penalties.

Yeah i got that bug too with the romans. Which faction did you get it with? What building were you clicking on when you get the bug?

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

For your leader to get the Padisah of Osman title you only need to spend 1 turn in Bursa

I did actually change the requirement to depend on your faction leader authority in this version. Unfortunately I put the less-than instead of greater-than sign (< instead of >). The requirement should be more than 8 authority but it's the other way around. So it should be very easy to get the HRE title in this version. You basically just need the Archduke of Austria title, you don't need to destroy Bavaria or anything. For the archduke of Austria your faction needs to own the following titles (not your leader, any of your generals):
    Count of Gorizia (Gorz)
    Duke of Carniola (Laibach)
    Duke of Carinthia (Sankt Veit)
    Duke of Styria (Gratz + Count of Cilli)
    Count of Tyrol (Innsbruck)
    And your leader needs to be Duke of Austria (faction most hold the Count of Schaunberg (Linz) and Count of Freiburg titles). Once you have all this your leader needs to end the turn in Wien with the large feudal estates built. Also remember that you need some "space" for additional ancilliaries. The hardcoded max limit is 8 for one character. Most of the ancilliaries are transferrable except for the major titles and some other specific ones

For the next version the HRE title will be a lot more elegant and realistic, a sort of a quest. Once you will reach all the requirements, your leader will be elected as King of the Romans

And to become Holy Roman Emperor, your leader will need to travel to Rome and end the turn in the region to be crowned by the Pope

Additionaly, if you end the turn in Milan region, he will also be crowned as King of Italy

And there is a worldwide limit of 1 for these titles. Ludwik IV ofcourse starts as the Holy Roman Emperor but he's 63.

But the title King of the Romans is held by Charles IV of Luxembourg and as long as he lives no one else can hold the titles. He is an unmovable general in Brunn region with a large rebel presence and a very powerful garrison script so it will be one of the hardest rebel settlements to conquer.

But I'm still undecided on the triggers to obtain the King of the Romans titles. Authority makes most sense but probably 9 is too high, I was never able to go higher than 7. Ideally it should be very hard to obtain this title but not nearly impossible. How did other players fare with your faction leader's authority?

i checked 3-4 factions and defenitely the hardcore script which adds 500 gold per unit extra expense doesnt work (or works in a way i havent understand).

Foederatus

Looks really cool ! I'm excited to try to form the HRE in this version, i'm making a mini review of my gameplay with the Romans and the Austrians, but overral this has to be one of, if not the best, medieval 2 mod out there hands down, i'm having so much fun trying out these diferent factions because every single one brings a diferent flavor to the campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    You need to get your faction leader crowned again. It is not something automatic. You need to go to your capital and get him crowned. We will be working on future releases to make things even harder, if you faction leader dies and you are uncrowned you will get penalties.

Yeah i got that bug too with the romans. Which faction did you get it with? What building were you clicking on when you get the bug?
    I got the bug playing as the ottomans. The bug seemed to appear after I constructed buildings in multiple cities, I don't remember if it appeared after clicking a specific building.

Quote Originally Posted by rafa123 View Post
    I ve managed to pass the turn 198 to 200 but as happen before i got a crash now with the principality of moldova IA turn, after a moldavian re-emerges announcement (when a faction is defeated an re emerges to the map) in anterior turns , this is getting weird
    Does this have a solution or better start another campaign?

Nemesis2345's Avatar Semisalis

Is any ETA of the next patch / version of the mod that fixes the silver units , voices etc ?

Yes: soon.
    Tsardoms: Total War
    Former Campaign Manager
    Semi-retired (or maybe semi-active? who knows...)