Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2136373839404142434445464748495051525354555671 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

My problem as i said, i cant gain achivement in my retinue list 'heraldic emblem' that my fration leader become a duch of milan, he gat only statment in traits least like this 'Ducatus Mediolanus'. The same problem when first duke died, I sent his heir to Milan, script coronation works well, but he gain only statemtn in traits list 'Ducatus Mediolanus', but not any ''heraldic emblem'', which have had the first duke at the statr of campaign.

And i acomplished all conditions, all necessary setlements, 3 level feod, spent 1 turn in Milan with archibisop of Milan.

Another example, if i sent noble in settlement he didn't receive and title, but if i sent mercenary leader to the settlement or any other generals not noble he gain title as a rule, but not all my noble and leader, i conqured Principality of Achaea, all my generals gets title barons of the Patras, Mistra, Modon, and Corinth, then i sent my leader to Andraville and he didt get title 'Price of Achaea', but any random general not related to the any nobble hous get this title at once.

Semisalis

Oversight or intended? My beautiful, bodyguard killing Oikonomiai Javelin Cavalry can no longer be recruited upon upgrading from a Barracks to an Armoury. They are not available from the Armoury, which replaces the Barracks upon completion and removes the javcav from the recuitment menu. Without them I have no means to easily kill bodyguards.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by enthusiastic fan View Post
    Another example, if i sent noble in settlement he didn't receive and title, but if i sent mercenary leader to the settlement or any other generals not noble he gain title as a rule, but not all my noble and leader, i conqured Principality of Achaea, all my generals gets title barons of the Patras, Mistra, Modon, and Corinth, then i sent my leader to Andraville and he didt get title 'Price of Achaea', but any random general not related to the any nobble hous get this title at once.
    Minor governor titles are not meant for faction leaders, while the major titles (kings, emperors, important dukes like duke of milan, austria...) are for faction leaders only

Quote Originally Posted by Artannis Wolfrunner View Post
    Oversight or intended? My beautiful, bodyguard killing Oikonomiai Javelin Cavalry can no longer be recruited upon upgrading from a Barracks to an Armoury. They are not available from the Armoury, which replaces the Barracks upon completion and removes the javcav from the recuitment menu. Without them I have no means to easily kill bodyguards.
    That is an oversight thanks! will be rectified

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis88 View Post
    Did you install the hotfix?
    What is this hotfix everyone is mentioning ? Is the hotfix a part of version 2.0 from moddb (oct 17. 2021), or it came later and I cant find it ?

You can download the hotfix from this thread
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...on-2-0-Release

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis88 View Post
    You can download the hotfix from this thread
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...on-2-0-Release
    Thank you. Hopefully this fixes my Bosnia and Switzerland campaign. Do I need to start fresh for this to work ?

No problem. I think you have to restart yes. But i'm not an expert so maybe not. Try searching this thread for when the issue was first mentioned, or perhaps wait for a team member to reply.

Semisalis

Cretan Archers have some interesting recruitment. They can be recruited on Rhodes and Cyprus, but not Crete. Their unit description says they can be recruited on Rhodes, Crete and Konstantinoupolis. They cannot be found in Konstantinopoulis either, and even if they were they still wouldn't be recruitable since they come from the Archery range which requires a castle, and Konsty starts as a Huge city but settlements can no longer be converted between city/castle once they reach Minor City or Fortress level.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Dangrath View Post
    Thank you. Hopefully this fixes my Bosnia and Switzerland campaign. Do I need to start fresh for this to work ?
    It changes your data files, so sadly fresh start. No im not a team member

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Cretan archers can be recruited on Crete just not in Candia. You can recruit in the region by a general via mercenary recruitment screen.

I would suggest you all to wait a few more days, version 2.2 is on the way

I can wait I can honestly

Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    Cretan archers can be recruited on Crete just not in Candia. You can recruit in the region by a general via mercenary recruitment screen.
    Ah I see now, I didn't think to check the merc window since they were recruited from Archery Ranges elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post

I would suggest you all to wait a few more days, version 2.2 is on the way
    There vas a statement that 2.0 is the last version?

I hope music pack will be added for 2.2

Quote Originally Posted by PavleSubich View Post
    There vas a statement that 2.0 is the last version?

I hope music pack will be added for 2.2
    There aren't any plans to add any major features, but as long as the team is active there is of course an incentive to fix various bugs and balance issues.

Semisalis

I've seen some odd behavior from Gravel Roads in the build UI. Even after building Gravel Roads and higher level roads, Gravel Roads will still show up in the building browser but grayed out. I have it in multiple settlements: Prousa, which you can see already has Highways built but Gravel Roads are grayed out for construction and Nikomedeia which already has Gravel Roads built, but still has Gravel Roads grayed out for construction.

edit: Also odd issue, looks like I showed the wrong screenshot of Prousa (has roads instead of highways) but I see that Prousa has both basic roads and Highways built at the same time, even though roads are supposed to replace each other as they are upgraded. Nikomedeia does not have two seperate roads built but still has the Gravel Roads grayed out in the browser.

edit: Small art issue, the castle Warehouse has its normal icon while in the building menu, but once added to the construction queue its icon changes to a city warehouse.
    Last edited by Artannis Wolfrunner; January 17, 2022 at 10:13 AM.

Wow that's the most impressive/professional bug report I have ever seen

Edit: Is the deployment of 'Cheval De Frise' wooden stakes hardcoded? Or can both sides deploy them at start of an engagement? A place in theory for infantry to hold and cavalry to return
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; January 17, 2022 at 08:58 PM.

Only the loading of Wallachian archers is missed? I see all them - it's very spectacular in a MTW mod - but with walacchian I didnt see it ( Curteni Archers for ex )

Hello, I have a little problem, none of my Croatian Generals can get the Zagreb title why I have built my estates and none of them gets the title, please help

Hi, i finished full game with Rep of Florence,with minor bugs but stable game.Started new game with Trinacria and 58 to 59 turn crash at Indipendents turn, i read another men have the same problem, i show you part of system log 14:25:53.483 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Tsardoms-2.0/data/text/shortcut.txt.strings.bin is missing
    14:25:53.502 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Tsardoms-2.0/data/text/shortcut.txt is missing.14:26:06.027 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Tsardoms-2.0/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 11722, column 206
    unit(Jinetes) does not match up to the ownership for faction(trinacria)
    14:26:06.036 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Tsardoms-2.0/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 12670, column 208
    14:26:06.047 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Tsardoms-2.0/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 13719, column 208
    14:26:06.360 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Tsardoms-2.0/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 26666, column 2
    Building DB error - faction hungary has gap in building prior to hagios_demetrios (unavailable at level zero), the same for all faction line 26666 column 2