Page 32 of 81 FirstFirst ... 722232425262728293031323334353637383940414257 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Change the game resolution to match your desktop resolution, then restart the mod

Native music and native language didn't seems to work? I have no music no sound effect and the general voice remain the same.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Please don't use the music submods, they are not compatible with the current version of the mod

Serapio's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    Change the game resolution to match your desktop resolution, then restart the mod
    thats exactly what i have done. i went into video-preferences, changed the resolution to 900X600 for campaign/battlemap and selected apply changes. but after that i cannot select the "back" button to the main menu. i think it has something to do wit the resolution and my mouse. i cannot hit the buttons with my mouse. i also tried to change the resolution in the cfg-file or in der folder for preferences. but there is
    no option to do that.

So considering that feudal economy will definitely be the first building to build since it grant access to feudal barracks and ancilliary title i must ask why most settlement didn't start with one?

It didn't make much sense why i have to use my starting treasury which have to deal with weak income to turn on the feudalism again.

Foederatus

is it just me or is bohemia missing entries for feudal barracks tiers 2 and 3? like the buildings are constructible but without unit entries. if that's just an issue on my end or is intentional then please disregard, but if not i've uploaded another edb and gave bohemia entries for those two buildings.

i noticed the bohemia tier 1 matched austria's (just without the austrian unique dismounted ritter). so i just copypasted bohemia's tier 1 for tiers 2 and 3 and matched the replenish rates and max pools with those of austria at each level.

if this was a non-issue i apologize, but if it's of any assistance it's attached for proofreading/testing
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Serapio View Post
    thats exactly what i have done. i went into video-preferences, changed the resolution to 900X600 for campaign/battlemap and selected apply changes. but after that i cannot select the "back" button to the main menu. i think it has something to do wit the resolution and my mouse. i cannot hit the buttons with my mouse. i also tried to change the resolution in the cfg-file or in der folder for preferences. but there is
    no option to do that.
    you can always go back using escape button. but that wont solve your resolution issue, didnt for me. here is what you need to do. download and install notepad++. open cfg in notepad++ and edit the resolution and anything else you like, then save and quit.
    here is what mine looks like after editing:

[video]
    borderless_window = 1
    windowed = 1
    antialiasing = 8
    battle_resolution = 2560 1440
    campaign_resolution = 2560 1440
    movies = 0 # set to zero to stop intro movies
    show_banners = 1

in the above i edited resolution (that was lower by default for some reason) and antialiasing.
    if you are on Steam, launch the game using the exe in the mod's folder, otherwise the date may not display.

EDIT: just realised its the right thread. there are issues with Wien, both on campaign and battle maps. on campaign, when trying to siege it from the north across the river, the army automatically gets 'unstuck' and needs to be ordered (right click) to siege again (and siege equipment to be reordered too). on the battlemap, most of the building and parts of the wall are pitch black and its terribly laggy, essentially unplayable. i managed to complete the siege defense battle but it was very very buggie with frame rates almost at 0.
    Last edited by Sarkiss; September 25, 2021 at 02:09 AM. Reason: bugs info added

since the discord channel seems pretty dead, reposting it here:

does anyone else experience sound cut offs during battles? i started to record my roman campaign just to stumble on this bug in my first battle. the sounds is off and on and off again. very bizarre, never happened to me before. when i exited the game and checked audio options it appeared that the sound was muted without me doing so. any ideas? i play with 4tpy enabled, if that matters. cheers.

also, 4tpy, it seems to be failing on some scripts, is that right?

gustave's Avatar Semisalis
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkiss View Post
    since the discord channel seems pretty dead, reposting it here:

does anyone else experience sound cut offs during battles? i started to record my roman campaign just to stumble on this bug in my first battle. the sounds is off and on and off again. very bizarre, never happened to me before. when i exited the game and checked audio options it appeared that the sound was muted without me doing so. any ideas? i play with 4tpy enabled, if that matters. cheers.

also, 4tpy, it seems to be failing on some scripts, is that right?
    It happens to me too, in almost every battle. Often when I give orders to a unit.
    No big deal though, you just have to open the sound options and uncheck "mute audio", but a weird bug nevertheless.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

probably some weird Windows quirk. Every now and then I find med II exe deleted

i also noticed that when sounds goes off i cant control my units properly, i.e cannot select and group with the usually ctrl C + ctrl G. anyone else experienced this?

Nope for me. Download and apply files for script issue, it is in the first page here by Jurcek.

Quote Originally Posted by bordinis View Post
    Nope for me. Download and apply files for script issue, it is in the first page here by Jurcek.
    this one? i've got both main and 4tpy.

4ourth post, its by Jurcek, in this thread.

4ourth post, its by Jurcek, in this thread.
    thanks, i do have that. he updated the OP on 22nd (and i downloaded after that), but the sound problem remains, at least for some users it seems.
    and this is the issue with Wien i mentioned above.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210924235646_1.jpg   20210924235639_1.jpg  

I don t have any problems with sounds so It might be that you guys tried sound submod which is not compatible with this version.

Judaism is still rampart, nothing changed since 1.5. There are settlements that have 80% judaism. I guess if we had some katapracht jewish heavy bankers we could recruit those. AI is constantly "bankrupt" anyone can check that by engaging with diplomat any faction. We now have a passive religion ticking but I would 3x that since I am at turn 228 and it only ticked for AI factions like 6 % in their conquered settlements. I think the reason why AI does not build religion buildings is that they constantly out of cash. I give them cash they start building and recruiting. I think a script for AI that gives like 20k each 4 turns is nessesary, othervise it s always bankrupt. Also economy is still insane. Try conquering a capital city.. ughhh you will get like 200k to 500k.. Economy is still too big lol I have a over 700k now. Also Zena just keeps rising with population growth I have like 500k inhabitants now. It s giving me 23k a turn and rising. because the growth rate is not stopping.. and that is without a general and windmill tech in it.
    Last edited by bordinis; September 26, 2021 at 01:07 PM.

Serapio's Avatar Semisalis

thx sarkiss, that worked for me. now enjoying the mod.

I don t have any problems with sounds so It might be that you guys tried sound submod which is not compatible with this version.
    Nah the sound issue happens without it too. Sometimes it's common for me, other times it doesn't happen ever

You guys getting muted sound because you accidentally hitting keyboard key for it. It happened to me too. Mute is Alt+S so I was hitting it all the time when moving camera. I tried to reassign the controls for it but it wont let me do it. I bet you are having the same issue