Thread: Boii colonization location?

Default Boii colonization location?

So i know you can only colonize oustside boii homeland but when i attack sweboz settlement (the one with nomadic camp) i cannot build migration despite having all the requirement and boii colonization show up in the building browser.

To avoid future confusion where else can i build boii colonization aside from cisalpine gaul?

Default Re: Boii colonization location?

The Western Tribal States culture must be above 25% for you to build the Migration building. Those nomadic camps tend to have low Western Tribal States culture. You'll have to station some high-influence governors in those camps to raise WTS culture to 25%

One of the camp had already have above 25% i even convert it into settlement but nope still no access to migration despite boii colonization in building browser

The Building Browser is often finicky. I've managed to build Boioi Colonies in Kalisia, Leufana, and Himbroburgz. Other areas suitable for colonization include all of Gaul, Galatia, Dacia, "barbarian" Italy and Umbria, the British Isles, Illyria, Thraike and Byzantion, Delmatia and Dardania. In 3.0 I had colonies in Iberia and the greater Thrakian land that weren't available in 3.5.