Trump is of course the most corrupt president in a generation at a minimum, and he even managed to shake the faith in at least one cultist, if only briefly.

Trump supporter shocked after president commutes sentence of man who swindled him out of his life savings

President Donald Trump last week commuted the prison sentence of a man named Fred Davis Clark, Jr., who in 2015 was convicted for crimes related to a $300 million dollar Ponzi scheme.
Now the Tampa Bay Times reports that one of the man's victims, a Trump supporter named Kimball Pugmire, is not happy with the president's decision.

Pugmire lost his entire life savings thanks to Clark's Ponzi scheme, which the United States Department of Justice says "involved sales at Cay Clubs Resorts and Marinas... to approximately 1,400 investors in the Florida Keys and elsewhere."

*snip*

Pugmire also said that the president's decision to commute the fraudster's sentence had shaken his faith in whether Trump has been truthful with his supporters.

"I had been trying to forget all this, but it makes you wonder, even being a Trump supporter, about his honesty," he said.

Genuinely hilarious. Big brain energy coming from these people.

I can honestly say at this point that I don't care any more about Trump supporters getting hurt by his actions. He didn't hide who he was at all, and he never cared at all about his constituents.

That being said, Donald Trump for being a corrupt piece of .