Thread: Replacing Client Governors

Default Replacing Client Governors

Hello! I'm just returning to EB after a very long layoff, and currently am running a Romani campaign. My memory is a bit rusty so if someone can help me out I'd appreciate it. I've had two client governors die of old age in Sicily, and don't see an option to recruit new ones. Do I need to destroy the closely allied democracy building, then rebuild to recruit new ones? TIA.

Default Re: Replacing Client Governors

Sorry, I meant to post this in the EB II forum, but perhaps someone here would know.

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Yes, in EB II you need to destroy the closely allied democracy building and build again the goverment building.

Quote Originally Posted by tomySVK View Post
    Yes, in EB II you need to destroy the closely allied democracy building and build again the goverment building.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Africanus View Post
    Hello! I'm just returning to EB after a very long layoff, and currently am running a Romani campaign. My memory is a bit rusty so if someone can help me out I'd appreciate it. I've had two client governors die of old age in Sicily, and don't see an option to recruit new ones. Do I need to destroy the closely allied democracy building, then rebuild to recruit new ones? TIA.
    If you are progressing and improving the provinces (regions) and their government buildings to types 1, 2, 3 and 4, you will lose the option of recruiting government clients, as Rome has gradually been abandoning the "freedom" policy for the government of your allies and made your domain official, then you will have to fill empty settlements with senators to act as governors. Although this topic is about EBII, this system remains the same as classic EB.
    Fall of the Republic & Rise of the Empire: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...FRRE-mod-links