Thread: Assassins issue

Default Assassins issue

Hey guys,

I know that the thread of how the agents work, their success chance,etc. has been discussed many times but I have one extra question to which I could not find an answer - where can I change the success/outcome rate in the files so I could modify it?

1) How to change the success rate per one point of subterfuge?

2) How to change the spread - I mean, I would like to bring assassins chance to fail and survive to zero (while increasing their success chance at the same time). I have been playing MTW since its release date and I find what really prolongs my turns is the reloading agents when they fail (I really hate when they do not achieve what they should). Call it a noob thing, lack of self discipline and other rubbish players accuse OPs in similar threads but hey - b......s to that, I just want to have fun no matter what a random dude in the internet thinks In short - how can I make sure my assassin kills the target or dies, no fails and runs.

Thanks and a Merry Xmas to you all!!!

Default Re: Assassins issue

look into descr_campaign_db.xml (open it with notepad), in the agents section, i think that should be it

Default Re: Assassins issue

Thank you Sir!

Indeed, it is there, I just need to play around with the numbers, not too sure what some of them affect.

Marry Christmas!!!