Thread: Arrows returning to hand of the archer. No guard mode :/

Default Arrows returning to hand of the archer. No guard mode :/

I just returned to Attila after some time to try out some new mods. However I am losing my immersion since it seems that the returning magic arrows bug is not fixed after all these years.

What I mean is that when archer unit fires its arrow and begins the reload animation, you can see the arrow flying back from the target to the hand of the archer to be fired again. This makes following the action of archers ridiculous at best.

Attila makes it hard for me to enjoy mods and even if this arrow bug is not enough there is still no guard mode for units, meaning if you select archer to fire a unit, it will follow until the end of the world and same applies to all units commands

Default Re: Arrows returning to hand of the archer. No guard mode :/

A guy helped me fix the animation of the arrow returning to hand a few months ago, so it should be fixed in the Athanasios' Ultimate Fixes mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Athanasios55 View Post
    A guy helped me fix the animation of the arrow returning to hand a few months ago, so it should be fixed in the Athanasios' Ultimate Fixes mod.
    Thanks a lot for the answer! I need to check that mod right away The word about this should go out, there are a lot of good mods for Attila but I don't think that any of them have the arrow returning fixed yet.

Now if only we could figure out how to get the guard mode in...

There are already a couple mods on the workshop but it seems there are some limitations with implementing such a mode, meaning you can only replace another ability if I remember correctly. I will have to check for sure some time, thanks for reminding me!