Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any News ?

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Any News ?

Come back to us midnite!

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    Come back to us midnite!
    He will be back in the near future, I think, I hope that we will get an open beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice1987 View Post
    He will be back in the near future, I think, I hope that we will get an open beta.
    Midnite, ''Give me back my legions!'' He must be Dormant again.....

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

How often does he go dormant?

Obeseus's Avatar Laetus

another month goes by and no updates

Quote Originally Posted by Obeseus View Post
    another month goes by and no updates
    Maybe it will be a kind of Christmas gift

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice1987 View Post
    Maybe it will be a kind of Christmas gift
    Well... turns out it wasn't. I can't resist the wishful thinking either. Seeing this place half dead is really sad as this mod is the only late antiquity mod with any hope of release for Med2. Such an underrated era.

midnite's Avatar Citizen

HI rIO

i apologise for such along time with no news. I had been very sick. for a long time. My wife saved me. I am much better. good news --

I have all the mode code for Vand, Conquestus, odoacer and IB2 the full mod. If possible I would like to post the code for vand, and conquestus with new links.

midnite --- LATE CHRISTMAS MOD
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

Serapio's Avatar Semisalis

Very good news midnite. i'm glad you have recovered and motivated to work on and to finish this beautiful project! there is an amazing development of a submod of conquestus britanniae called "insularis draco". you will see, IB CB has a lot of enthusiastic fans! please have a look at the IB CB thread in this forum, at mod db (https://www.moddb.com/mods/insularis-draco) and on discord. you will be blown away rio gave permission for this extensive submod with lots of new factions, units, buildingchains, cultural and personal traits and much more. i hope you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by midnite View Post
    HI rIO

i apologise for such along time with no news. I had been very sick. for a long time. My wife saved me. I am much better. good news --

I have all the mode code for Vand, Conquestus, odoacer and IB2 the full mod. If possible I would like to post the code for vand, and conquestus with new links.

midnite --- LATE CHRISTMAS MOD

Very good news that it continues here, the new submod for IB CB I've already played, looks interesting, of course I'm waiting for the complete map with FLAGELLVM DEI to be able to ercihten the Western Roman Empire again.

Hi everyone, i'm waiting the full map ibfd2 since a long time and i'm still hopefull. Midnite i hope you will be well soon.

And the biggest question, is there any update ��

Bernardius's Avatar Decanus
    SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM NATIONES GERMANICAE

A lot of peaple are waiting with great desire! The Legions pray for a release!
    EB II is finally out! ...NOW!!!...

Hi all
    Any news?

Nothing (unless I am not looking hard enough) I really want to see this mod after having played a full campaign with IB2B. I am just itching to wipe out Roman civilization as the Huns...

Was midnite from Ukraine? it looks like his last activity was February 23, 2022

According to his profile he's from the New England region of the United States. He's had some serious health issues though.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12