Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sweboz campaign discussion

Default Re: Sweboz campaign discussion

300 a turn, per stack lead by a FM, without moving, on a valid raiding terrain (informing fertility), in a settlement with at least level 1 farming. The amount of devastation or stack size has no effect. But from personal experience I can attest you can set up a nice infrastructure from raiding money if you put most of your family members into it.

Not recommended due to the low starting authority of the initial Sweboz FL. Those family members would defect within a few turns.

Try with the higher loyalty members or after solidifying the leader's authority.

Even more valuable feedback; thanks guys. Does anyone else feel that authority and rebelling generals are not a very valuable design choice in retrospect, although it probably had a good intention of increasing immersion? To me it seems like a chore and the outcome of family members and generals turning bandits as soon they're out on the field does not sound very realistic. No matter how I try to see it, I would like that mechanism to be removed.

You can disable character rebellion by opening descr_strat.txt and finding rebelling_characters_active​ and commenting it out with a semicolon

Hard/Normal is the only difficulty I ever play at and I'm comfortable with it.
    "Romans not only easily conquered those who fought by cutting, but mocked them too. For the cut, even delivered with force, frequently does not kill, when the vital parts are protected by equipment and bone. On the contrary, a point brought to bear is fatal at two inches; for it is necessary that whatever vital parts it penetrates, it is immersed. Next, when a cut is delivered, the right arm and flank are exposed. However, the point is delivered with the cover of the body and wounds the enemy before he sees it."

- Flavius Vegetius Renatus (in Epitoma Rei Militari, ca. 390)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12