Thread: Checking In

Master & Commander's Avatar Libertus

Default Checking In

Hey M@x1mus I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing working on the mod.

I know you were finishing up the rosters with the Italian peninsula units being the last ones needing work.

Hopefully all is well and cant wait for news on the mods progress.

Thanks

Default Re: Checking In

Been quite a while since last post. Would be really nice to know how the mod has been developing. Rosters seem to be nearly done but how is it going with startpos? I'm very eagerly waiting to be able to play this great mod again but take all the time you need to finish it.

Cheers

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

M@ximus is the only one working on the mod atm and not sure how much progress he is making atm sorry.

Sad but good to hear about the state of the mod. This was my favorite mod back in the day.

I've been doing some startpos editing for myself with other mod so that I could make it little bit more historical. Got to say that it's kind of cumbersome (and time consuming) to do.

Got me thinking though that could it be possible to get the source codes for ESF Editor because I would like to try to add option to take input from xml or json and put it back to ESF table format (e.g. import cultures for region(s)).

I'm though very limited with free time atm. but later in the spring or summer I could have a look IF I get the original code from somewhere AND permission to use it. That would make it easier to edit e.g. cultures. No promises though.

Thanks for the info Magnar

I haven't give up the mod yet.
    Unfortunately im facing a severe lower back pain so my progress is slow.

I hear your mod is near completion. Any estimation on release?