I very much enjoy the role-playing aspects of the EBII Romani campaign, particularly progressing my characters through the Cursus Honorum. While the current experience is already excellent, I've noticed a lack of Censors in my playthrough that I thought might not be the intention of the mod developers.

I've noticed in a recent campaign (of ~250 turns) that a Censor is very rarely elected (it has only happened to me once, while I've had dozens of characters elected to Consul multiple times while suited for the office of Censor). Checking the character trait file, I noticed that the trigger for election to Consul is placed before the trigger for election to Censor. I'd assume that this is the order in which the triggers are evaluated. Thus, a lucky or qualified character (say one that is Pious enough to trigger "Elected_As_Consul_Influential") will never be elected Censor, since they are elected into office as a Consul first.

Am I reading this correctly? Is this the intention of the mod developers? I suppose it makes sense in a way, as the Consularship is where the action is, but if so this would make the Censorship extremely unlikely to achieve.