Thread: Article: Modding Interview with Sara Temer

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Article: Modding Interview with Sara Temer

Default Re: Article: Modding Interview with Sara Temer

Fantastic interview!

Sara mod will be the reason why I will buy Shogun 2 next year, just to try this campaign and experience the wars on Middle Earth.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Excellent. Sara is a very very talented modder of S2TW. Frankly, the work Sara has done for that game is superb and went well above my expectations.
    From my few short discussions with Sara in Patreon, she has a very good understanding of what S2TW has to offer and she has been giving out help, advice and tools in the S2TW modding forums because on top of talent she doesn't mind helping others.
    Sara is a humble person as you can see from this interview that severely understates her prowess in modding S2TW.
    I will focus on just one line of the interview: "I don't know whether I'm a good person to give advice, when I'm this kind of a mad modder who as her first project, without any experience in modding, started to work on a Lord of the Rings mod for Shogun 2, haha. "
    Well, my friends, look at the images and look at the map and take a look at the mod's page and you will see what this "first project without any experience" looks like!!!! This woman is a treasure.

S2TW has insanely high modding capabilities, more than any other Total War game and Sara knows well how to utilize those. I can wholeheartedly say that Sara makes Shogun2 (the game) and Total war Center (the forum) better.

PS. I would like to give another shoutout to Izzy, who is also an excellent S2TW modder people should have an eye on.
    Last edited by alhoon; November 22, 2020 at 05:30 PM.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Great interview and awesome mod

Thanks for inviting me to interview ^^

@alhoon Maybe not humble person, but for sure critical of my work ^^'

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    Moderator Emeritus

By far one of the greatest mods out there. Glad you're pursuing your dream and hope to see your vision become fully realized!

Well done interview. She deserves it. One of the best (or just the best) modders on Shogun2. This will like the new Lotr mod that will be like the Third Age mod foe MedII but with the Warscape engine.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

keep it up Sara

Excellent interview. Very impressive what you've managed to do here.