Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Sci-fi world "New Universe". Development.

BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sci-fi world "New Universe". Development.

Thank you, friends!

One of my friend even made a continuation of it
    https://www.moddb.com/games/cc-gener...-missions-pack

Leader of the "Creative flame" studio.
    Author of the book "Legends of Moon Landscape"
    also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

https://wiki.twcenter.net/index.php?...r:BagaturSasha
    My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

In this year World of Infinitas project (CnC Generals Zero Hour) has several missions:

- Battle for Arthandir
    - Gortenzius Rebellion
    (+ challenge)
    - Lemuria: Nuclear war

also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

.What is known about General Nigmatulla

General Nigmatulla was a famous commander of the Geranian Sultanate. But he became even more famous after the founding of the League in 2593. He is considered to be the second most important person in the Sultanate. And that the old Sultan Aswad, before making any decision, discusses everything with him.
    When Geranium entered the League and the galactic war began, Nigmatulla won three victories at once for the Sultanate. He successfully defeated Cavinto's fleet at Nasarian 4 (Battle of the Gas Giant).
    Then he defeated the Rummaldin army. But after the counteroffensive of Artandir's forces, he has already ceased to be a glorified military leader.
    Nigmatulla was destroyed as a result of a joint military operation of the Elfurr Empire and Artandir on the cold planet Giempsal. This happened already in 2596.

P.s. Geranian Sultanate (Heranian) was the powerful interstellar state, founded by nargonian colonists more then 2000 years ago. For now its part of the League.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

My team successfully introduced the Fall of Heran mission for beloved Generals Zero Hour game.

The plot you can see above. Yeah, its about the special operation against the Heranian general Nigmatulla.

https://www.moddb.com/games/cc-gener...-fall-of-heran
    Moddb link.

In the universe lore, Nigmatulla was destroyed when Elfurr empire initiated the "Ten Plagues" orbital weapon.

Rummaldins, "eternal enemies" of Heranian Sultanate, didn't make victoriy. But Elfurr and Arthandir forces did.
    Nigmatulla was the second man in Sultanate. After this victory sultan Aswad decided to cease his partnership with League.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Potestas War heritage

In my universe in this year I have started the completely new period with name Salah'zarr War, and of course the Potestas War epoche. I opened a new part of the galaxy and introduced the history of the Eladraman empire. This state was controlled by the Eladris race (half-elfure representatives).
    But in the period of XXVI century, there is no something like Eladris. Sorry, there WAS no. For now I explored more galaxy M33 and made there their heritage. So Eladraman empire has got descendants in the far future.

One of descendants is Fantino Empire, state of very beautiful half-elfurr species.
    What about the "eternal" enemies like Gilleto, this state is already extincted and its no more in the universe.
    Gilleto was completely destroyed by Eladramans in the period of XVI-XV thousand years BC.
    ( I must remind, that events of the Potestas War is 20000 BC , as the story "Revenge of tyrants. Darkness")

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

I can remind, that presentation of my newest book "Fly" will be here 21 of September in this year in the second part of a day. See the "Fly" thread, this thread and the Blogs.
    Thank you.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Potestas War Heritage #2

In the XXVI century AD is already the different galactic map. No Blameless empire, Eladraman, Hyperborean or others. And the races situation is another.
    For example, 20000 bc in the period of Potestas Kinos race supported mostly the evil forces. Especially jackal-kinos forms. Water lizards Narvalingen were dominate race in the northern part of the M33 galaxy. There were not many states like in the XXVI century.
    But in the League period all is different as I said above. Galaxy is the theater of war between the Galactic Coalition and the Achaeronian fascist League.
    Fantino Empire, which I described in the high corner of this page, is not part of any unions. This state is absolutely independent.
    We can of course call it the Eladraman descendants but they think in another way. By their opinion, Eladraman is the far past, and Fantino is nowadays and future. So better forget the past and drive to the future.
    Gilleto, as I said, no more a state. Because of thousand wars and Eladris conquest in the 15000 BC , Gilleto was destroyed as a galaxy state. To say more, planets like Gilleto-3 or Gilleto-6 are now part of the Bat-Gilleto Devastation. It's the name of these numbers of planets. Gilleto-3 is the world of 100% radiation. Gilleto-6 is the world of gillatine cannibals, former humans (now mutated life form).
    Also scientists of other galaxy states prefer to not visit Devastation because of huge radiation level and a lot of dangers.
    So we can say, that Eladris really destroyed their main and "eternal" enemy.
    Now Fantino is the state of race with lack of desire to connect with other galaxy. So its not part of the main galactic community.

My Wiki page
    --

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Intriguing developments, on a grand scale of space and time!

Artifex

Blog Entries

For some reason, the development of the universe will be suspended indefinitely. Thanks to all.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Gonfaloniers of Tramontina

The Tramontina Gonfaloniers are a group of venerable army generals. One of them is General Francesco Bizarro.
    In 2595, the Bizarro army, along with the flotilla of Lady Admiral Katarina Valarti, destroyed a fairly large League corps. Therefore, Bizarro is the de facto leader (padro) of the Gonfaloniers. His name is sung by bards and minstrels.
    Last edited by BagaturSasha; September 29, 2023 at 02:49 AM.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

I decided to restore the development of my universe. Thanks for information
    Working with another realization project now.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Libra Nicomedica

"Libra Nicomedica" is the largest intergalactic corporation of the Artandir Republic and the Nicomedia Commonwealth (Vifin-Exotrorchia). The company has been founded around for over 2000 years. Previously it was called Nicomedes-Vedha-Zaarina (transl. "Nicomedia Enlightenment"). The organization is searching for various artifacts dating back to the period of Ancient Nicomedia. In addition, employees are working on contacts with other representatives of the Nicomedia race. We can say that this is a multifunctional conglomerate. The company also helps all representatives of the Nicomedia race and sub-races throughout the galaxy in all aspects. Its central office is located on the planet Saavaram (Artandir Republic). But there are major connections with the government of Nicomedia. Also, the Directorus (or Council of Ministerials) consists entirely of Nicomedians. The only non-Nikomedian there is Dirkhon, a suprim-lawyer from the Gul'han race.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Moddb literature studio news about mods realization
    https://www.moddb.com/groups/excelsc...ct-new-updates

My Wiki page
    --

I'm intrigued about how the latest picture fits into the history - does it relate to Libra Nicomedica?

Artifex

Blog Entries

No, sir, its a screen from the Fall of Geran mission (Generals Zero Hour game unofficial map, created by my team). ))

Btw, did You hear, i have finished the full period of mu universe? i have posted about it in the neighbours topic. But there is a lot of work with translations, to be fair

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

For now my universe development will be in the "slow mode" because of some problems, which I want to decide. Sorry for these news.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

What is known about the Am`ur`ru (Stream) invasion

From the author:
    Despite the slow development of the setting, I still am not going to give it up and will continue. As you know, I have already finished the Eladraman period (it’s a pity that few people have responded so far, but there’s still more to come).
    So I decided to expand the universe even further. And perhaps I’ll create another period.

--
    Little is known about the Am`ur`ru invasion today, but in the period 9300 BC. this threat was considered the most terrible. Nowadays, corporations and scientists are finding the remains of these ancient machines. But they no longer pose a global threat. Rather, these are finds for researchers.
    In 9300 BC. The main galaxy of the Milky Way was under terrible attack.
    Humans, n-sai, elfurr, draconians, kussars, kinos, ho-nari and many other races met with an unknown horde of machines that apparently arrived from another galaxy. Most likely, they came from the Taote-1 Galaxy. But this information is not confirmed.
    Am`ur`ru (or the Stream) caused colossal damage to the then galactic powers of the Milky Way. Only Elfurr, who immediately set up defensive stations, escaped much damage. As a result of the Stream War, up to 40 states were destroyed. One of the races that existed in the galaxy then ceased to exist.
    But by 9100 B.C. The Am`ur`ru were defeated. Their collective mind, known as the System, was eliminated by Elfurr's "anti-virus" missile, which simply burned the entire "brain" of the System.
    The Am`ur`ru were terrible because they produced both construction and combat vehicles of various sizes at breakneck speed (for example, combat “pincers”, tarantulas, destruction titans or planetary destabilizers). They used both their own military equipment and captured the vehicles of their opponents. Their technology was truly unique. They built themselves in minutes.
    Only after the liquidation of the System, Am`ur`ru ceased to exist forever. Who was the creator of this evil is still unknown.
    Maybe it was work of the mystical alien creature with name of Sala`zarr (Marfur`nirari).
    Last edited by BagaturSasha; December 13, 2023 at 10:31 AM.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Hello friends. I want to make a small notification.
    At first. I must congratulate you all with coming Holidays. The New Years day will soon be here and I can hardly wait!
    Yeah, don't you remember this wonderful song? I still remember it. So congratz to all with holidays! Wish you all great things , the good health, the good events in your life and many other happy events!
    Second, I was very disappointed in this year situation with my artwork. Unfortunately too low active members watched my literature studios. And had also some other problems. This year was hard, I want to say a truth. And not only because of politics events, but also because of my life situations. Girls which I know a lot, almost didn't support me. And other things.

I'm making now a pause of my artwork for some time. But in future year I'll return, and I want to restore completely my studios. If you'll help me with it - it's would be really great. I want to continue my universe development.
    In mods/maps realization I haven't got problems. In this year my team made a lot of interesting missions for the old good game Zero hour. In the Rome engine I even tried to realize the parts of Lemuria continent, also with help of my world's lore.
    But in the literature part of my artwork - I almost didn't see the reading of my stories and support. I wrote really big number of stories and didn't see the reaction. And this thing made some hits to my inspiration. I don't need the attention of course, I am not the one who is asking the attention from people, its not a good way and its silly. But I also wrote for people. To say more, in my early times of artwork I saw more friends in my literature studios. And I want to restore this. With the help of people of course.
    Without you - my universe is almost nothing. You all make it alive. And I am making it alive with you.

Thanks anyway, friends. And let's make the next year the great in literature.
    I hope for good events. And for finish all conflicts.

Happy New Year! See you.

My Wiki page
    --

Happy New Year and good luck with the continuation of your setting!

Artifex

Blog Entries

Thank you, sir! So lets start this year development!
    ---

Vintil Federation, its past and future

---
    Vintil-Ultima has been known since the time of the Stream invasion. In ancient times, it was this planet, located closer to the Core of the Milky Way galaxy, that repelled the attack of the machine army. These events were later included in the Legendarium. Since then, Vintil has believed in great demigod warriors who defeated the horde of “iron demons.”
    In 2000 B.C. According to the chronology of the Earth, Vintil faced a threat in the form of the Teraphintium Empire, which controls at least 30 star systems. But through the mediation of Artandir Galactic empire, Vintil and Teraphintium were reconciled.
    The Vintilian federation was formed around 450 BC. Since then, this interracial state has lived and prospered.
    It has survived different periods of history. It is known that in 1830 Earthly reckoning, Teraphintium left the Federation, and this led to war. The conflict lasted 5 years, after which House Terafintium concluded an “eternal peace” with Vintil-Ultima. This happened through the mediation of the Artandir Republic and the Maingard Union.
    In 2594, Vintil, as part of the Coalition, entered the war with the neo-fascist regime of the Acheron League. The soldiers of Terafintium and Vintil-Ultima have been fighting side by side for many years. There are no more divisions among them.

The current President of the Federation is Sir Perceval. The post of Prime Minister is occupied by patrician Gapon Flaminius. Under their rule, Vintil began to move even closer to the Artandir Republic. Main ruling party is liberals from the "Vintil Galactica".
    Also the president of Arthandir calles Vintil an example of true democracy.

My Wiki page
    --