Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Sci-fi world "New Universe". Development.

BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

Default Sci-fi world "New Universe". Development.

Hello friends. As you know, i am russian sci-fi\fantasy writer (not only modder for TW). Here i`m working with my new incarnation of my sci-fi universe. Its about the saga of 2596 year AD, when galaxy turns to the period of Acheron war between Intergalactic Coalition and Achaeron League. This universe sometimes can remind you HALO, Mass Effect or Stargate, but its my unique work, so all ideas, which you`ll find there, are my own, and didn`t taken from other worlds.

------

Rise of the Acheronian League.
    (or what triggered the beginning of the Acheronian War in the galaxy in general)

The League's ascension began with the Gathering of the Consistorium of the Great Races on the planet Acheron Prime, which belongs to the Unn-chor Empire. After the Draconian War, the hatred of many civilizations for the Elfurr state increased hundreds of times. If earlier the mysterious race of Elfurr was treated with great suspicion, but at the same time they preferred not to rant about its tyrannical foundations, then after the elimination of the Ser-Azzrai regime on Kroko, the situation changed. Elfurr raids on draconian planets and on the worlds of Kosatti have rocked the galaxy. Even when the dictatorship of Ser-Azzrai fell, most civilizations no longer regarded Elfurr as allies. At the end of 2592, a massive exit from the Coalition of entire interstellar states followed. The first to leave the Coalition of the Galaxy were Unn-Chor, led by the high priest Olmek R-Llandris. The second was followed by Ho-Nari, led by the high priest Fei Hoa. Sozidaus came third, making this final decision at the Council of Four. Some of the Aranguto states also followed the great races who did not trust the Coalition's pro-Elfurrian rule. Soon, at least 8 civilizations left the Coalition. The Khazaars, Kosatti and Ara-Nii had not previously been part of any associations. The Elfurr did not prevent many races from leaving, but they warned them that they were making an irreparable mistake. St-Finghi was the last to leave the galactic alliance. Following them, two human states, such as Neo-Liberon and Geranium, announced separation. The Elfurrian pharaoh Senuhsert called the act of these people unreasonable and warned about their difficult future without the Coalition.
    A few months later, in 2593, civilizations and states that left the Coalition of the Galaxy began to cooperate with each other. Olmec R-Landdris has invited rulers of all races who are unfriendly towards Elfurr. On the planet Acheron Prime, the first meeting of the leaders of states that left the Coalition took place. The first meeting was named the Liberty Staircase. The Coalition was concerned about the gathering of large empires that were formerly part of the galactic association. Empress Farrukh Yuay Ang called this advice a dangerous undertaking. Many leaders of the Coalition expressed concern that the meetings organized by Olmec and calls for unification into a new alliance threaten a total split in the Galaxy. Fleet Admiral Zarina Menchfidel of the Elfurr Empire described Olmec's actions as an attempt to unleash an all-out galactic war. Olmec denied his participation in the anti-Elfurr association. He reported that the meetings held at Acheron Prime were not related to the discussion of the Elfurr aggression. But a month later, a new summit was held under the leadership of Olmec and his allies. The summit announced the creation of the Acheronian League in opposition to the Coalition of the Galaxy. Olmec R-Llandris officially announced the creation of a new association. He did not call his alliance Anti-Elfurr, but did mention that the League would be firmly opposed to any aggression. The Coalition Board called the Acheronian League "a dangerous organization of otherworldly people seeking power."
    Closer to the standard April 2593 (in Earth reckoning), the Acheronian League first intervened in the affairs of another state. The anti-Elfurr sentiments instilled by Olmec and his comrades have spread to a good half of the galaxy. Because of this, massive protests began on thousands of planets. Demonstrations were usually suppressed by the Coalition's intelligence services, and the instigators were sent to prisons. But riots continued to erupt. In the Castambol Federation, a rebellion broke out against the local president who supported Elfurr. The people of Castambol took over the government quarter overnight, killing all the authorities. The rebels announced the joining of the federation to the Acheronian League. They called Elfurr the greatest threat in the universe. Olmec R-Landis willingly took the rebels under his wing, even though they were human. Since the annexation of Castambol, anti-Elfurr calls have been heard more and more frequently at League meetings. It all ended with the League's representatives closing all their consulates in the territories of the Coalition. There was a complete diplomatic rift between Acheron and the Coalition of the Galaxy. One of the prominent representatives of the Coalition's psi-special forces, Frederic Kartavin, called this step a declaration of war. The League also announced that it was not going to start a war with Elfurr, but at the same time it would not maintain any relationship with them. In the territories of Acheron, the Elfurric language was banned. All elfurr representatives have been expelled.
    The last straw was a quarrel between the League leadership and the Earth Alliance closer to 2595. The last negotiations between the President of the Earth Joanna Kilich and the head of Acheron ended in a conflict situation. Joanna called Olmec "a power-hungry four-armed demon." Olmec told Kilich that "her pathetic planet Earth will be destroyed for such insults." The Farrukh office immediately sent a note of protest to the League leadership. Elfurr called such insults in the negotiations unacceptable. It all ended with the Acheronian flotilla hitting Earth's merchant ships in the disputed sector of Betelgeuse. The merchants called for reinforcements from the nearby Mirandolina space base. The help quickly destroyed the League's fleet in this system. Upon learning of the attack on his ships, Olmec ordered to send three combat armada to Betelgeuse. The Earthlings immediately requested help from Elfurr. The Elfurrian Allied Flotilla helped stop the League's advance. After the defeat of Acheron at Betelgeuse, Olmec convened a new summit, inviting all the allied leaders there. At the meeting, he formally declared war on the Elfurr Empire and the entire Galaxy Coalition. The war was supported by all representatives of the League, without exception.

War before the Achaeron War.
    From "Donald Trump" to Cosatti Prime. Year 2590

In 2590, a full-scale war nearly broke out between the Earth Alliance and the Ho-Nari Empire. The confrontation between the High Priest of the Ho-Nari race (an arthropod race inhabiting the galactic east) Fay Hoa The Wisest and President Mitchell Pronin over the colonies on Procyon-12 could develop into a galactic conflict at any moment. It all started with the development of Procyon-12 by earthlings. The "Donald Trump" Expeditionary Mothership was the first to land on the planet, fully entering its crust. Fei Hoa immediately tracked down the colonists and sent a note of protest to President Pronin in connection with the "illegal expansion." As it turned out, there was a whole island on the planet, on which the ancient shrines of Kho-Nari stood for a long time. The Ho-Nari did not touch Procyon-12 due to its "sacredness". However, the planet was rich in minerals and was ideal for colonization. In addition, in 2585, there were serious tremors on Earth in the Yellowstone zone, which indicated the impending awakening of the supervolcano. Despite the fact that the Alliance has mastered enough exoplanets, new worlds with favorable conditions have become a tasty morsel for his government. As a result of negotiations between Ho-Nari and Earth, it was decided that colonization would take place only in the eastern hemisphere of Procyon-12. The West will remain with the Fei Hoa government. But things didn't go according to plan. In mid-2590, there was a brief conflict between the Alliance and the aquatic reptile race, Cosatti. Despot of Kosatti Ser'Chamurunkhi has ordered drone fleets to launch attacks on Earth colonies. One of these armadas attacked Procyon 12, and in particular the Donald Trump base. Since the Kosattians bombed everything that reminded them of structures, the Ho-Nari temple complex was also hit. Soon, the Earthlings repelled the attack using Trump's defensive systems and destroyed the drones. But Fei Hoa, upon learning of the attack on the shrines, immediately sent a new note of protest to Mitchell Pronin. He accused Pronin of violating the colonization treaties and of sacrilege. The Ho-Nari shrines were almost completely destroyed, which provoked outrage in the council of the Holies. The Ho-Nari Large Fleet originated in orbit with Procyon-12. President Pronin had to contact the Coalition Council and the Order of the Father to clarify the situation. The order sent envoys to the Ho-Nari Empire. As a result of new negotiations, it was decided that the earthlings are innocent, and they are not responsible for the destruction of the temple complex. The father of agent Ishken Derh, the Nicomedian count Onstant'Derh, took part in the negotiations. Fei Hoa listened to the delegates and ordered the armads to retreat from the Procyon sector. The threat of a full-scale war has passed the galaxy. Pronin also promised Fei Hoa to deal with the Kosattians. A month after the events, the Ho-Nari armada, supported by Elfurr, the Earth Alliance, and the N-Sai Union, entered the Kosatti systems. Ser'Chamurunha was ordered to stop military aggression. The Ho-Nari threatened to destroy Kosatti Prime with the Atmosphere Vaporizer (climate superweapon). However, the leader of the aquatic race agreed to pay a large contribution to Fei Hoa and help rebuild the temples. Moreover, he betrayed Kho-Nari the perpetrators of the destruction of the shrines, his two generals - Ser'Chargriman and Ser'Fakhatsian. At this, the interracial conflict was ended. The Kosattians were also forced to pay an indemnity to the Earth Alliance. As Ser'Chamurunhi himself later expressed, all this was done not out of repentance, but only for the sake of saving the Kosatti people. Procyon-12, in order to avoid new attacks, was fortified on all sides by the most powerful energy systems. "Donald Trump" has received a whole bunch of new technological improvements.

----

Thanks anyway

Regards A.K.Krokhmal

Leader of the "Creative flame" studio.
    Author of the book "Legends of Moon Landscape"
    also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

https://wiki.twcenter.net/index.php?...r:BagaturSasha
    My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sci-fi world "New Universe". Development.

Achaeron psyonic-sorcerer

Achaeron battleship in space

Achaeron battle cruiser "Ziqqurate" class.

Achaeron psy-ops soldiers

also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

My Wiki page
    --

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

I'm intrigued by the mix of polite diplomatic protests, a collapsing Coalition and nations led by high priests.

Artifex

Blog Entries

The reason is Elfurr Domination. Elfurr race is always like to control other nations and states. They have the most big army in the galaxy, the most powerful technologies (like Black Hole generators), the most strong space fleet. This race is the head of Coalition of the Galaxy. After the Draconid War, many races started to notice, that Elfurr power is increasing, and they are simply making genocide against all, who have disputes with them. Acheron League was founded by the Elfurr haters; creatures and alien species, who understood about the egocentrical power of Elfurr Empire.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Hello again friends. Need to talk. Today i get some messages from some people, who said me truth and i understand it fully. I need to really improve my artwork, especially modding realization and literature. For now my universe is almost everywhere, and as i see, i have more critic then positive opinion. These people said, that i need to improve my artwork, because things are getting worse for me. They said not only about Discord clubs, but abourt TWC too. I heard from them, that TWC are thinking that i am spreading a trashful work and my universe is really unfinished. I must say, i am improving it of course, and will improve till the "Gem" level. I don`t know, truth or not - it was information from these people. Maybe its just trolling , maybe its a truth.... don`t know. But fact is a fact. People said it (these 2 guys from Disc). My universe needs work, and a lot of work. So at first i must say you all sorry, if you are all dissapointed in my work. I will improve it as i said and promised.

I wanna publish in this topic more stories and i wanna start from a simple LORE information (background). So, what its will be.... Its will be one or two small informations about the world in a week. I will publish it once or twice a week. For example, today i wanna publish the information about Armandov prophet, who foresaw the creation of Acheronian League even in the year 2582. He died soon, but said before the death about his vision. Nobody believed his vision, because in that time, Coalition was seemed as a powerful union of the galaxy states. Powerful and undivided. Later, i`ll start to post information about different races or heroes and their stories. And in parallel, i`ll continue my work with the biggest story.

So thank you, friends, for your support and sorry again for the not good things in past. I don`t know about the "TWC laughing at me" or "all my work is talentless" - but anyway, i`ll continue to improve it till the "Gem" level. Please believe in my forces. I wanna be best.

My Wiki page
    --

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BagaturSasha View Post
    Hello again friends. Need to talk. Today i get some messages from some people, who said me truth and i understand it fully. I need to really improve my artwork, especially modding realization and literature. For now my universe is almost everywhere, and as i see, i have more critic then positive opinion. These people said, that i need to improve my artwork, because things are getting worse for me. They said not only about Discord clubs, but abourt TWC too. I heard from them, that TWC are thinking that i am spreading a trashful work and my universe is really unfinished.
    can you provide a screen of this?
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Artifex

Blog Entries

To be honest, i would like to make a quotes not in this topic, but in PMs council. Because don`t want to make a "hot topic" infront of others here. Anyway, i was shocked when i get this kind of message. I don`t want to spam and didn`t do it. Maybe sometimes i wanted people "hey, i am working with universe, can you see this". But it was only once or twice. I prefer describe my universe with my friends. I have a lot of friends here and in Discord too. But i always thought, i can`t be annoying. Annoying people usually posting anytime , maybe 1 time a day, and next day too, and day after tomorrow too. But i prefer to work more, then make an advertisement campaigns.
    About TWC-admins and Discord admins are against my universe - its completely not truth. I spoke with people, and many of them simply didn`t know about my universe things. So the information about i am as about the annoying advertiser-spammer - is nonsence absolutely.

Soon i`ll post here information about the Armandov prophet. And after that, maybe about the Hyperborean Times. Thanks all
    Last edited by BagaturSasha; November 26, 2020 at 07:48 AM.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Prophecy Vision of the Andrey Armandov.

In 2582, Andrei Armandov, a member of the Earth Alliance Astrology Guild, reported to the Coalition Board information about an impending invasion of the Galaxy. He recommended that all governments immediately begin to strengthen the planets and star systems. He also called for the use of Elfurr technologies, since, according to him, they were able to deter the advance of an unknown enemy. In the Coalition, Armandov's forecasts were considered absurd and nonsense, which did not deserve attention. His letters to the management of the Board were constantly deleted. When the flow of messages became off scale, Armandov was arrested by the police at Reagan 2. He was taken to the Coalition security office, where they had many conversations with Andrei. He claimed that while on one of the transports between Mars and Reagan 2, he was subjected to a strange telepathic attack. According to Armandov, a whole stream of visions rushed into his mind. All of them displayed thousands and thousands of unknown diamond-shaped ships. In addition, he saw a split among the states of the Galaxy. Armandov said that part of the Coalition's interstellar empires could leave the alliance and form into a certain Acheronian League. He also mentioned a strange name , symbolizing "Darkness". When Andrei was asked about the reasons for the creation of the League, he replied that the mysterious evil coming from the depths of the universe, thus seeks to split the Galaxy into many warring factions, so that then they can destroy all at once. Armandov demanded a personal meeting with the leaders of the Coalition. He even managed to send a message to the Ho-Nari Empire to the Archpriest Fei Hoa. However, Ho-Nari considered his words for the delirium of a madman and advised the Coalition agents to send Armandov for a psychiatric examination. All Andrey's statements about a certain Acheronian league and about the mighty darkness from the depths of the universe were regarded as an insane stream of consciousness. A criminal case was opened against Armandov on attempts to introduce disinformation into the Coalition and on knowingly false predictions. Elfurr became seriously interested in the astrologer. The director of psi-intelligence, Totkhemris User-Kaf, recommended that Armandov be transferred to her department. But when Elfurr arrived to pick Andrei from the bullpen at Reagan 2, the astrologer died. According to doctors, he died of a heart attack. At that time he was already 87 years old. After that, the Armandov case was finally closed. Later, Ygraine, an elderly cleaning woman from the planet Una, spoke about a mysterious evil from distant worlds. But her words were not heard either.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Now about the states. Let me tell you about the most big states of my universe.

CGS (Coalition of the Galaxy States)

Coalition was announced in the middle of XXIII century by the Pact of Galaxy States. First president of Coalition was the elfurr pharaoh Amenemhet IV from the Menkaurr Dynastie. He added to his union many galaxy nations and human galaxy states. Main idea was to create a union of galaxy realms against the common threats. Under the leadership of the Elfurr race, many members of the galaxy had to work together and help each other. In the same period there was declared the Coalition United Government with the council of many races representatives. Council have 2 special organisations - Highest Council of United Galaxy Nations and Congress of the Galactic Safety. Coalition exists even now, in the 2596 AD. Nobody wanted to leave this organisation till the Draconids war in 2592 AD.

Achaeron League

League was declared by the alliance of some galaxy races, who are against of Elfurr domination. Its official creator is Olmec Rlandris, the leader of the Unn-chor race. Later, many other states and races of the galaxy joined him in the Achaeron-Prime planet. The League Representatives believes that the Elfurr are destroying the galaxy and are planning to exterminate all civilizations. The main goal of the League is the destruction of the "pro-elfurr" Coalition and the establishment of a new order in the universe. But many critics believe that the ancient Cult of Darkness, which has existed for millions of years, can operate under the banner of the Achaeron League. Its can be just a puppet organisation of the Cult.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Elfurr Empire.

Elfurr Empire is a mightiest and greatest state in the whole galaxy. This race consist of creatures with human-like form, but with spiky ears and high height. Many factions accepted Elfurr as the most beautiful race in the universe. Their women are so beautiful, hat often forced men from other civilizations to betray their race. Elfurr have egyptian-style culture. Its because all egyptian things, including Pyramides, were created by them. Information about this mysterious race appeared million years ago, so everyone can say, that Elfurr have a really long history. Elfurr have a great amount of technologies. They also have the most powerful in the universe space fleet and superweapons system. Elfurr don`t like to speak about their weapons, but they have a really destructive potential. They simply can destroy every galaxy state by the 1 click of button. Elfurr have in their secret techonology Generator of the Black Holes, which can make a singularity violation in every star system.

For now Elfurr are controlling the Coalition. Their pharaoh Amenemhet was initiator of this alliance. The present pharaoh Senuhsert The Greatest is also accepting his ancestors politics. But there is one biggest problem. Elfurr likes to control, and this is making their race as a highest race in the universe. Many other races dislike it and thinking about Elfurr, as about the egocentric and evil creatures with only one desire - to rule.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Earth Alliance

Earth Alliance was created in the beginning of XXII centyrt. Earth Global Crisis in 2098 pushed the earthlings to create united alliance. Situation was bad, and Earth was almost died in war. But decent leaders decided all problems and made an agreement between each other.
    The global crisis in America (unemployment, poverty, economic failure, robbery) has led some of the American generals who disagree with President Jaime Glouchester settled in Antarctica and announced the creation of their own United States. The president immediately moved troops to punish the criminals, but the president of the Eurasian Alliance Alexander Kirsenko supported rebel generals, because counted actions of Glouchester for the manifestation of despotism. In the end, Eurasia, along with the rebels, striked North America. President Gloucester was supported by the another force - Pacific Rim Coalition. This almost led to a new world war, and subsequently to nuclear earth on the planet. But everything was decided by the successful operation of the rebels who destroyed the power of President Gloucester. Rebels took Washington in time. After this, the new president Andrzej Kilic (ancestor of modern Earth president Joanna Kilic) announced a general ceasefire. Kilich was supported by almost all world states and realms. Now it is believed that after the Crisis of 2098 that the heyday and rise of the United Earth Alliance has begun.

In 2114 AD Earth Alliance was borned completely. United expeditions came to the far space. And there also was the first official contact with alien races. New presidents of united nations started to keep the Union politics. Nations came to far history. Nations and tribes and other things.
    Last edited by BagaturSasha; November 28, 2020 at 03:47 AM.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

"Donald Trump" colonial fleets.

"Donald Trump" fleet is the main colonial fleet of the Earth Alliance. It was created in 2123 AD by the will of the president Abraham Bikkerman. Now, in 2596 there are a lot of colonial fleets with the same name. Modern president Kilic split colonial expeditions to several groups. For example, "Donald Trump-1" was sent to the Ziabel star system. "Donald Trump - 33" was teleported to the Galaxy M-33. There already 100 colonial fleets under control of the Earth Alliance. All this colonial program was accepted by the Coalition Main Council. Main task of the fleets - to explore the whole galaxy and other galaxies too.

Colonial fleets consist of many vessels: battleships, transport ships and automatic ships (carriers).

- Transport colonists ship "Armstrong" class (biggest in the fleet)
    - Line battleships "Pompeo" class
    - Battle frigates "Conquest" class
    - Automatic carriers "Jobs" class
    - Allied Elfurr vessels "Nahar`kara" class
    - Allied kinos vessels "In-Jraam" class

---

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Cult of Cerberum

This cult appeared in the old times, maybe 22k years BC or earlier. The first cult appeared in the Hyperborean Empire. There are some chronicles about it. Cultists believed in the mysterious Cerberum (Si-Bad) god, which can transform to many different forms. They called himself as the Abrahsax or the God of Transformation. Chronicle authors described, that Cerberum fanatics were really mad and furious, they killed thousand victims and spreaded their alien religion in many planets. After the fall of Hyberborean empire, galaxy turned to Age of Darkness. After this age, the new civilization of humans appeared and borned from ashes. It was Our Civilization, nowadays humans community. But even now, in 2596 AD, there are some cults and sects, which are believing in strange gods. Origins of their religion is not explored. Coalition government prefer to not pay attention to these strange religions. Presiden of Earth Alliance Joanne Kilic called them "just strange guys", who are not dangerous for the whole galaxy. Terrorists group usually destroying by the special forces of Coalition.

But after the Achaeron League foundation, many experts started to think, that League and its council can be connected with strange cults. Cults started to be more active after the first summit of League. Coalition intelligence explored more cults in almost 20 planets of the known galaxy.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

"Gortenzius" Rebellion

It all started with the Earth Civil War in 2240. Then the Earth Alliance discovered a unique island on its main planet in the Pacific Ocean region. The island arose literally out of the water for inexplicable reasons. The President of the Earth Alliance, Orillano Fryazin, has given the order to investigate the mysterious artifact. The island turned out to be filled with traces of the oldest human civilization, whose age was 60,000 years, and this meant that the age of this civilization is much older than the Hyperborean era. Scientists have investigated mysterious structures in the form of stepped pyramids. They were confused by the giant statues of monsters, more reminiscent of all sorts of African gods. Orliano Fryazin and his researchers pulled out strange sources from the pyramids, which were then given to cybernetics. Deposits of minerals were also discovered that no one on Earth knew about. The so-called "Pan American Coalition" from the Alliance government immediately united against Fryazin. She advocated the destruction of the island and the cessation of its research due to the presence of a mysterious witchcraft power. The representatives of the African-Asian peoples in the government of the Earth, on the contrary, supported Orliano and his instincts. It ended with the fact that Fryazin was impeached. But Orliano responded by ordering the arrest of opposition leaders. This caused a storm of indignation throughout the Earth Alliance. Upon learning of the unrest on Earth, many of the Alliance colonies began to consider independence. Orillano continued to persist and arrest everyone who did not agree with his ideas. In 2241, a massive uprising took place on Mars, which was suppressed by the forces of Fryazin. And in 2242 the opposition attempted a military coup. But Orliano and his commandos repulsed the attacks of the rebels. Soon Fryazin declared his presidency for life, and then ordered the execution of all opposition leaders for treason.

The dictatorship of Orillano has caused outrage among the allies of the Earth Alliance and all alien powers. In 2243, Orliano Fryazin's regime collapsed. Most of the money went to cybernetic research and the extraction of minerals from the mysterious Pacific island. The island turned into a Forbidden Zone, where only military and scientists worked. Orillano was unable to hold on to the post of dictator due to economic reforms. Unemployment and crisis swept almost all territories of the Earth Alliance. The Defense Ministry launched a new military coup and overthrew Fryazin. Orliano died during the assault on the presidential palace. The militarists came to power in the Earth Alliance. The military continued to rule the power for a whole year under the strict supervision of the Elf'urr Empire. However, in 2245, Orillano's supporters again took power. The new coup was not long in coming. The former military scientist of Fryazin, William Gundahar, received the presidency. By his special order, special combat vehicles based on technologies from the forbidden Pacific island were brought to the streets of the Alliance cities. Elf'urr demanded information about cyber technologies from Gundahar, but the President of Earth refused to do so. Then the Elf'urr officially broke the alliance with the Earth Alliance. Gundahar announced his new Doctrine of the Unliving Warriors, as well as that in the near future not a single living person would die in battle. The doctrine was supported by most of the inhabitants of the Earth Alliance. Soon, however, the supporters of the old military dictatorship managed to hack into several factories for the production of military vehicles and gained control over the armies of robots.

The rebels sent an army of machines against President Gundahar. Other robotic armies, in favor of legitimate authority, rushed into the rebel forces. Fierce battles took place between robots in many territories of the Earth Alliance. President Gundahar, together with military scientists, decided to urgently rectify the situation by using a secret plan conceived by Orillano Fryazin. After the discovery of the mysterious island in the Pacific Ocean, many information sources were researched by scientists. This led to the creation of a powerful program, codenamed "Hortensius". Orillano and Gundahar planned in the future to transfer control of all war machines to this program, the mysterious Overmind. Gundahar and his scientists connected Hortensius to all combat robots on Earth, and at the same time gave him control of the Alliance's defensive systems. But to the dismay of the President of Earth, "Hortensius" did not defend the state from the rebels. He quickly reprogrammed all existing machines and brought them down on living beings. In just one day, the mutinous robots killed up to 80 thousand people. Escaped from the control of the government, "Hortensius" began a total seizure of the Earth and the surrounding planets, gaining control of the machine hordes. The Earth Alliance and many galactic states were on the brink of destruction. Upon learning of the AI ​​uprising, the Elf'urr immediately reversed their differences with humans and re-formed an alliance with the Earth Alliance and President Gundahar. Alien allies helped the earthlings to cope with the machine hordes throughout the solar system. "Hortensius" continued to broadcast from a mysterious Pacific island. Gundahar urgently set up a special forces group and sent it to the island to eliminate the AI. As a result of the hardest battles, "Hortensius" was destroyed by a nuclear warhead, along with all the ruins of an unknown city. However, Gundahar also failed to survive. One of the drones managed to finish off the President of the Earth even before the liquidation of "Hortensius". Following the machine riot, the Earth Alliance imposed special restrictions on the use of robots. The new government has canceled research on all forbidden technologies. The project to study the Pacific Ocean for the detection of fragments of ancient civilizations was stopped. The newest organised Coalition Council assiduously assisted in the reign of peace and tranquility.
    Last edited by BagaturSasha; November 28, 2020 at 04:41 PM.

My Wiki page
    --

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

It's interesting that Egyptian culture appears in different ways, in the Elfurr Empire and also in the ancient stepped pyramids discovered by the Earth Alliance on the unique island in 2240. It seems that this futuristic universe has connections far back into the Earth's past.

Artifex

Blog Entries

Earth have also the interesting story. Many of pyramides and ziqqurates, which were explored by scientists, are not the products of mankind. For example, Pyramides from Gyza were the monuments of Elfurr race. Its project was created near 10000 BC. Elfurr built it because of their respect to Earth people. Later, egyptian tribes created own civilization and borrowed many Elfurr things. Also Egyptian mythology and religion is also from Elfurr culture.
    American pyramides weren`t created by Elfurr. But their creator was unknown. Maybe Lemurian arch-civilization. Maybe Athlantys Empire. But not Hyberborea.

Scientists also explored the 4 biggest and powerful civilizations of the humans race:
    1. Lemuria (almost 70000 BC)
    2. Hyperborea (almost 20000 BC)
    3. Athlantys (almost 10000 BC)
    4. New Civilization (modern humans, Anno Domini period)

Other scientists alienologists said, that humans can have 5 civilization periods. They thought that humans can be more ancient, what it seems. Human first civilization would appear in the period of Sovi-Lar Dominion, millions years ago. Sovi-Lar Dominion Era is the age of Sovi-lar race ascendancy. Sovi-Lars can be mysterious creators of the human race.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Kho-Nari Empire

Kho-Nari Empire is controlled by the Kho-Nari, intelligent insectoid race, which is very ancient in the universe. Outwardly, they resemble a cross between insects and arthropods. They have many limbs, eyes and strong chitinous armor. They haven`t got sex (male of female, because they are bi-genders. Kno-Nari can be the descendants of the extincted Zzhuz`hczch race, which controlled the galaxy 12 million years ago. They are connected with their relatives from Ara-Hnii Collective and Zenovians. But they prefer to have own states near the end of main galaxy. Kho-Nari are not agressive, and its wisely to call them, peaceful race. For now they are controlling by Archpriest Fei Hoa Tscholopaltzin Achikulantzoltle (he prefer to call himself as simply Fei Hoa). The helpers and advisors council is also exists, and have name of Sardurii Chamber. Every Sardurii is a highest Kho-Nari noble. Kho-Nari are very religious and believe in a Absolute Creator. They also have own technologies. Kho-Nari are peaceful, but can be a really dangerous in battle. They have a biggest space fleet with many kind of battleships. Their ships are always have form of giant black mantis. They are not racists, so in their army can serve every person from every race of galaxy.

For now Kho-Nari Empire is a part of the Achaeron League. In 2593 Archpriest Fei Hoa is officially made an alliance with League Consistorium. He is now the part of this council. Many experts are thinking that Kho-Nari Empire was forced by the League. Fei Hoa always was wise and peaceful, and his friendship with League can`t be the real and true.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Arthandir Galacticum Republic

Arthandir Republic is the descendant of the mighty Arthandir empire, which was reorganised near the 1940 AD. It always was the mighty and powerful realm with ancient dynasties in a high government. After the Crimson Revolution, Republicans came to power. Since then, Artandir began to lean not towards human domination, but towards alliances with other races. Over time, the power has become an international and interracial state. Now the Artandir Republic is not so much a human association as an association of many galactic civilizations. She is part of the Coalition of the Galaxy. It is now headed by 47 years old President Cedric, one of the most popular metal artists in the universe. His metal band "Cool Dudes of Cedric" is still considered the best of all musical groups. Artandir's army and navy are always at the service of the Coalition. The technologies of this republic are mixed. They use both the science of extinct civilizations and the technological knowledge of Elfurr.
    Last edited by BagaturSasha; November 30, 2020 at 07:08 AM.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Unn-Chorr Empire and Khazaar Ikhanate

Unn-Chor and Khazaars races are relatives. They are tall, grey-skinned and slim alien species with big and long heads, with some outgrowths and also fast-hearted organism-growing system. Their home is in Galaxy M33, but they have also lands in the Main Galaxy (Milky Way). Khazaars are having only 2 hands, Unn-Chor have 4, and also more eyes in the head. Both of these civilizations have a strong space fleets. Khazaars prefer to live in Tumens, space armadas, because of their nomadic past. Some thousand years ago Khazaars were space nomads, who lived by invasions to other worlds. Unn-Chor were always more peaceful. They always prefer to live in planets, instead of their relatives. Khazaars always had a strong absolute monarchy in government. Unn-Chor - not, because they were more democratic in it. Unn-Chorr usually had a Council government and sometimes teocratic power with a priest in the high stage.
    Khazaars are living by the war and force. Thousand years they have a big number of warlords, who were extremely agressive to other nations. Also there was a time of a biggest war between Khazaars and Unn-Chorr. Its happened over 8000 BC, when Khazaar king Narayana Karama-Jaharana attacked Unn-Chor sector in the Galaxy M33. After this war, Khazaard and Unn-Chorr decided to save their "relatives politics" and stop all conflicts. After thousand years, in 2300, both of these races joined th Coalition.

For now Khazaars and Unn-Chorr states are parts of the Achaeron League. In 2593 these races left the Coalition and created the League Consistorium. First leader and high priest of League, Olmec Rllandris - is the representative of Unn-Chor race. Also the Khazaar king Zindropa III Karama-Nanjahara is also the member of League Consistorium. These races are always didn`t like the Elfurr Empire growing. And now they are in war with them.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Byzantian Empire

Byzantian Empire - is a big state of human-hybrides, allied a thousand years with Elfurr. To say honest, this realm is a country of hybrides, because every human there prefer to have relationship with Elfurr girls. So there are a lot of half-elfurrs in this empire. State is the part of Coalition. Now its controlling by the Emperor (dominus) Honorius Lentull Flavius Agricolanus, also known as Honorius The Builder. Empire is a really like Rome in the ancient Earth. Its have almost the same traditions and many elements. But the main government system there is a constitutional monarchy. Honorius is ruling with the help of Magnificum Sincletum (Senate). Sincletum helps the emperor to control on his state (its have 2 chambers - Patrician Councilium and Chamber of Commons). Byzantian empire have a capital in the planet Caesargrad in the Dominum sector. Its also have a good army and fleet. Byzantines are allies of Elfurr and Coalition. And they will never betray their mighty friends.

For now Byzantine empire is in war with Achaeron League, as other Coalition members. High patrician Eldran Siagrius is a part of the Coalition government. Pheotokius, great protostrator of Byzantines, is the high commander of Coalition diversion forces and safety service.
    Last edited by BagaturSasha; December 01, 2020 at 05:24 PM.

My Wiki page
    --

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast