Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Sci-fi world "New Universe". Development.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: Sci-fi world "New Universe". Development.

It sounds like the survivors would have regretted the decision of Liutprand Calerro not to ask the Coalition for help. Good update!

BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

Indeed! Survivors are mostly representatives of the pro-Coalition party. Now this faction rules the Tissalini Heritage (its a new name of republic). )

Leader of the "Creative flame" studio.
    Author of the book "Legends of Moon Landscape"
    also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

https://wiki.twcenter.net/index.php?...r:BagaturSasha
    My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Tissalini destruction was event of the Pre-Achaeronian War period.
    But no one knows, that the spirit of the future galaxy war was in space even in 2589. Political scientists prefer to call it, as the Pre-Achaeronian Crisis.

One of the terrible events of galaxy was Rummaldin Civil War.

Closer to the events of the Acheronian Galactic War (2593), several major conflicts took place in the Primary Galaxy at once. One of them was called the Rumaldin War. Some experts even believed that the Rumaldin War became the prelude to the Acheron conflict. But why? Perhaps because then there was a certain tension, as if the whole galaxy was preparing for something. The smell of gunpowder began to grow rapidly in the air. But the spark... The spark did not appear immediately.

Fast forward to the Rumaldin Empire at the end of the 26th century AD. This state existed in the Far Worlds sector for many centuries. But the reasons for its appearance among the Rumaldins are not advertised at all. According to the locals, their interstellar empire came about thanks to the will of the god of starlight, Khaton. However, this was not the case at all. After all, Rumaldin at one time was a colony of the Artandir Empire, which simply wanted independence. And centuries later, a new history of the empire was invented, which in no way connected it with other countries. Rumaldin was not a member of the Coalition, but maintained friendly relations with it.
    The state was considered relatively peaceful and calm until the events of the coup.

In 2589, the magister milites (general) Dimarus Lutetia overthrew the Empress Kriemhild. A military dictatorship reigned in the state. Lutetia wanted to expand his country and turn it into a prosperous galactic empire on the level of Byzantiana or more. The general banished Kriemhild and her family from Rummaldin forever, establishing his own dynasty. He did not accept the title of emperor and left the rank of general. From now on, he was called the Great Viceroy of the Empire. The highest echelons of power passed to the loyal supporters of Lutetia and the union of Interstellar Merchants, who swore allegiance to the usurper.

Using unlimited dictatorial power, Lutetia invaded the Geranian Sultanate located in the galactic east without declaring war. In six months, his army was able to complete the military campaign. Sultan Aswad II, who ruled in Gerani, recognized the authority of Rummaldin and bowed before his authority. Thus, Geranium completely became dependent on Lutetia. Many nobles advised the general to accept the imperial title, but he refused. Lutetia began to try to deify his personality. Ideas about his probable origin "from the god of starlight" were actively disseminated by priests and journalists. He himself called himself a descendant of the sun god Khaton, who allegedly entered into a relationship with the Rummaldin princess, his distant relative. Half the population trusted Lutetia, but the other half began to hate him. By 2590, most of the Rummaldians were determinedly opposed to the dictator. In addition, uprisings began in Geran. Sultan Aswad II understood that he would not be able to serve a tyrant from a neighboring state for a long time.

In the middle of 2590, Prince Rumalpinx organized a coup. Lutetia was seized and thrown from the walls of his own palace. He never left heirs, and did not have time to marry (although he planned). Therefore, after the overthrow of Lutetia, the question of succession to the throne arose. The exiled former Empress Kriemhilde turned to the Star Empire Elfurr, which controls the Coalition of Galactic States, for help. Pharaoh Senukhsert the Greatest at first refused her, saying that he would not interfere in the affairs of "distant countries". But he soon began to realize that helping Rummaldin would play into the hands of the Elfurr Empire and the Coalition. Moreover, Kriemhilda herself promised the pharaoh one of the satellites of the main planet Rummaldin Prime. Therefore, after consulting with advisers and viziers, Senukhsert agreed to help the empress in exile. Together with her, he sent two groups to Rummaldin, one led by the commander Mira-Biel, the other with the commander Nekhfertari User-Kaf.

Meanwhile, civil war had already begun in Rummaldin. Rumalpinx overthrew the ruling regime of Lutetia and the entire former military junta. But then there were hundreds of contenders for the throne of the empire. Without thinking twice, Rumalpinks declared himself emperor. However, at the same moment, the Herani rebelled. The Geranian Sultan Asvad renounced vassalage and declared war on Rummaldin. Gerani's troops defeated the main forces of the empire based on their planets in a few days. Rumalpinx was forced to send troops against the Sultanate. But suddenly, uprisings broke out on three different planets. On one planet, people stood up for the former Empress Kriemhild. On the second - the locals proclaimed the son of a tanner named Desiderius emperor. On the third, the governors rebelled, announcing the creation of an independent republic of the Artandir type and organizing a referendum.

Kriemhild, with the support of Elfur, recruited up to 80,000 warriors into her army. Thanks to the agents of Senukhsert, the empress managed to buy two companies of mercenaries at once. Plus, one of the Byzantine regiments, on the orders of Emperor Flavius ​​Honorius, was sent in support of Kriemhilda to establish legitimate power in the country. The united army of the empress appeared within Rummaldin in full force. Most of the locals picked up Kriemhild's fighting spirit and immediately rebelled against Emperor Rumalpinx. Rebel armies took control of four planets in a matter of days. Many generals and naval commanders began to go over to the side of the rightful empress. Desperate Rumalpinks threw all available troops against Kriemhild. In the decisive space battle near the asteroid Merovei, the tyrant's flotilla was completely defeated. Subsequently, Kriemhild's army landed on the capital planet and inflicted 5 more defeats on the local troops. Rumalpinx was surrounded on all sides. Its best commanders, one after another, went over to the side of the empress, renouncing the usurper. Special Forces Commander Elfurr Mira-Biel secretly infiltrated Rumalpinx's palace and killed him with a poisoned blade. And after the murder of the self-proclaimed monarch, power in the country completely passed to Kriemhild.

Once again reigning over Rummaldin, Kriemhilda sent an army to suppress the rebellions and destroy the unrecognized states created on the territory of the state. First, the peasant army of Desiderius was defeated, and then the independent republic, once proclaimed by the imperial governors, fell. The rest of the rebels swore allegiance to Kriemhild and recognized her as the rightful empress.

After the restoration of power, Kriemhilde kept her promise and gave Elfurr one of the planetary satellites. Mira-Biel, Nefertari User-Kaf and their battle groups were sent back to their home planets. They were awarded by Senukhsert for valor and courage, and for aiding the legitimate authority of Rummaldin. By 2591, peace reigned in the empire.
    But in 2593, it was once again in the middle of a galactic conflict... this time with the Acheronian League. However, this is a completely different story.

Famous battles:

Battle of the Merovei asteroid ring.
    The huge space battle at Merovei became decisive in the Rumaldin civil war. It was she who put an end to the existence of Rumalpinx's Invincible Armada. The usurper who owned Rumaldin was counting on a resounding victory and the destruction of the combined forces of Kriemhild. But he did not expect the Elfurr auxiliaries and the betrayal of Admiral Transalpinx. The admiral, who at one time swore allegiance to the empress herself, swore allegiance to Rumalpinks, but at the same time, retained his loyalty to Kriemhild and maintained communication with her. During the battle at the asterid ring of Merovei, the Transalpinx flotilla was supposed to strike at the empress in the rear. But he had already agreed with her about everything. And therefore, as soon as the Invincible Armada entered the battle, the admiral withdrew his corvette fleet from the sector, and then teleported it straight "into the back" of Rumalpinks. In total, there were powerful missile attacks on the ships of the usurper. This led to a turning point. Rumalpinx lost up to 10,000 warships. The entire Invincible Armada was utterly defeated. Up to 3,500,000 soldiers died in the battle on both sides.
    Thus, it became a kind of prelude to the return of Kriemhild to the throne of the empire. Transalpinx, despite the dissatisfaction of some patricians, restored his personality in the eyes of the empress and subsequently headed the General Staff of the fleet.

Siege of Rummaldin Prime and Armored Corps Rebellion
    The technical "Armored Corps" was considered the best of the best units in the Rumaldin Empire. Back in 2502, the corps held back the massive offensive of the Khazaar kazir'ka Karama-Nanjahara IV. Thus, the Khazaar raid on the planet Cisalpinx was averted. The corps faced hard times during the Rumaldin civil war. At first, he was forced to come under the rule of Dimarus Lutetia, and then swore allegiance to Rumalpinx. But many soldiers, in particular grenadiers, drone operators and tankers, always remained loyal to the old imperial power. The presence of usurpers on the throne has always disgusted them. Therefore, under Rumalpinks, the Securite Service (the local analogue of the security agency) constantly monitored the corps fighters and their families. Rumalpinx tried to prevent even the beginning of a rebellion. It is known that on the eve of Kriemhilda's offensive, on the orders of the usurper, 5 officers and 15 corps grenadiers were captured and thrown into dungeons on suspicion of preparing a rebellion.
    When Kriemhilda's army had already laid siege to the capital of the empire, the master-milites of the "Armored Corps" Cleon Dolabella decided to transfer the units to the side of the empress. Rumalpinx was furious when he learned that the best tank army was sent against him. He ordered the immediate arrest of Dolabella, but even the security officers went over to Kriemhild's side.
    In the end, this also played a role in the defeat of Rumalpinx and in the return to the throne of the rightful empress.

Elfurr intervention in the conflict
    It is known that the Elfurr Special Forces fought on the side of Empress Kriemhilda. Officially, the Elfurr government was not included in the war, and this was not disclosed in the Coalition. Although the representatives of the Cosatti were in vehement indignation that the Elfurr sent part of their troops to a war that had nothing to do with them. According to the Kosattian representatives, the Rummaldin conflict was the work of the Rummaldians themselves. In addition, the empire was not part of the Coalition. But Elfurr ruler Senukhsert decided otherwise. The arbitrariness of the Elfurr and their frequent deviation from their own principles often irritated many races of the Galactic Coalition.
    After successfully destroying the usurpers and terrorists in the empire, one of the satellites of Rummaldin Prime was given to the Elfurr Empire. A large military base "Sekheenkra" was immediately built there, which housed up to 10,000 fighters, including equipment, aircraft and robots. The base steward promised Kriemhild that Rummaldin would always be protected by Elfurr. But some Rummaldians, who once opposed the Empress, began to wonder: does this military base threaten the empire itself? After all, it literally hangs over the planetary capital. And, no one has canceled the presence on it of a top-secret interstellar weapon capable of destroying worlds.

---
    P.s. Nowadays, in the period of a galactic war between Coalition and League, Rummaldin empire is fighting against the League forces. In the 2596 its fleets crushed half of armada of the admiral Garama`Shaki`Jaula. It was the serious defeat of the League army in the near-Rummaldin space.
    Also the empire have a war with Gerani sultanate, which gave its loyalty to the League Consistorium (high government).
    Last edited by BagaturSasha; November 02, 2022 at 03:11 PM.

also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

My Wiki page
    --

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Glad to see another update - I enjoyed the story and as always the art work added a great deal to the theme and mental imagery.

You often attach art with your writings, which I very much enjoy. Have you ever considered using something like https://artflow.ai or https://labs.openai.com/ to make specific art for the stories?

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Artifex

Blog Entries

Thanks for your words, good sir!
    To be fair, i have own arts about my universe in the paper (a lot of arts, maybe hundred), i can make a photo of it and post here (upload here). In this year i made some drawings. But i a bit afraid of heavy critics

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Destruction of the Lutetia Cult in the Rummaldin empire

The usurper Dimarus Lutetia, who at one time took the throne from the Empress Kriemhilda, fell due to the Rumalpinx coup, and Rumalpinx, in turn, fell during the siege of the capital world by the Empress herself. However, Lutetia's followers remained. A fact is known about the clash between the troops of Rumalpinx and the followers of Lutetia after the military coup. By order of the usurper, more than 40 accomplices of Lutetia were executed through the "incinerator". But then Rumalpinx also fell, and power returned to the hands of the rightful ruler.
    True, even this did not calm the malicious followers of Lutetia. Literally after the defeat of the troops of Desiderius and the suppression of the uprising in the star system Magna-Magnentia, another attempt of rebellion took place on the planet Antonio. The local governor, Adonis Eteocles, marched under the flags of Lutetia along with loyal troops. He intended to separate his planet from Rumaldin. It was lucky that the corps of General Gallen, who served the Empress Kriemhild, was nearby. As soon as the high government learned about the uprising, Gallen's army had already advanced to the planetary capital of Antonio. As a result, Adonis Eteocles was captured along with his associates. His army was partly defeated. Moreover, the local residents who lived in the capital supported the empress and attacked the governor's soldiers with weapons.
    By the verdict of the Supreme Court of Rumaldin, Eteocles was executed by "incineration". His companions were expelled from the country. Thus, Kriemhild unwittingly took revenge on Lutetia, who, although he had died by that time, always remained a kind of thorn in her side. After all, it was Dimarus Lutetia who overthrew the Empress in 2589 and plunged the empire into a bloody civil war that did not end until 2591.
    At the time of 2593, there was no trace left of the followers of the "Cult of Lutetia".
    Last edited by BagaturSasha; November 06, 2022 at 09:45 AM.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Hello again!

I need say, that my universe have game realization. Not fully game, but game engine, to say more correct.
    I prefer to use the old and cool RTS with name "Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour". Its old like the first Rome TW. (2003-2004 years)

My friends from Zero Hour community of Discord are helping me to realize my scenarios and plotlines.
    And here you are - the full mission about the Rummaldin Civil War.

Its have 2 versions - for hardcore players, and for those, who love an easy gameplay.
    Possible to work with original game Generals Zero Hour 1.04 (its not that mod, but a small campaign with high level of AI scripting and scenario realization)

The plot i have posted not far time ago, you can explore it in the information above.

https://www.moddb.com/groups/excelsc...l-war#imagebox
    and this is the link of it

I think, its not offtopic and violation of rules, and its possible to post it here, in this thread. Because its also part of my universe.
    and part of my writing progress.

Thanks anyway for seeing it. Cheers!

My Wiki page
    --

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

That's pretty damn cool

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Artifex

Blog Entries

Thank you, sir!
    The main plot is about the general Vespasiano`s mission in the northern part of Rummaldin-prime. He has only the armoured machine corps and elite infantry with air support. Almost no connection with orbital command. So its very hard to win there.
    In my universe general Vespasiano crushed forces of the usurper Rummalpinx generals and captured his main stronghold. It was a great victory of the empress forces.
    And in this mission player has a chance to beat the powerful Rummalpinx army.
    All is about the Rummaldin Civil War period, to be more correct - about the ending period of usurpers.

My Wiki page
    --

Yes, it's cool to see a mission about the Rummaldin civil war, and it sounds like a challenging mission.

Artifex

Blog Entries

Thank You!

This mission is not that challenging, but the most hardcore for this game. I played it too, as a scenario author, and saw the whole gameplay.
    Its a really full realization of the situation with general Vespasiano. He was almost without reinforcements, and he fought well.
    90% players simply didn`t finish it because of unreal hardcore conditions. And its absolutely normal. In my universe plots every character has a lot of competitions in his/her life. ))))

Then, if you see the main story above, the Rummaldin legitimate forces crushed usurpers regiments, and captured the capital.
    (Thanks to Elfurr, of course )
    In future, general Vespasiano became the magister milites (high generals rank) of the Rummaldin empire in the capital sector. So now in 2596, he is a really famous commander of the planetary forces.

In one of my stories, this commander mentioned in reports of the Griffin Imperium admirals.
    Last edited by BagaturSasha; November 13, 2022 at 04:24 AM.

My Wiki page
    --

Vespasiano sounds like an impressive commander, and I'm intrigued by the reference to Griffin Imperium admirals.

Artifex

Blog Entries

Yeah, Griffin admirals committee respect the Rummaldin command. They sometimes can work together, especially in the war with League.

If you remember, i described the Griffin Imperium system . I created it in my newest story "Revenge of Tyrants. Storm of Souls" in this year.
    To say honest, the first Griffin state i developed in my universe, when i was at school, but now - i have returned to it, and reworked it completely.
    For now its a Coalition territory. But inhabitans of the system are relatives of Arthandir people or even Rummaldinians. Some tribes in the Southern part of the Griffin planet (Ocean Smurno seaside) have got an ancient language, which is almost like proto-rummaldinian.

My universe expands every year, and every month. For now it has a lot of states, races, parts of the galaxy and etc.
    But soon, i`ll show you another my literature work. To create a universe is good, but this section is mostly for stories, and i`ll post it soon.
    Thanks anyway )))
    Last edited by BagaturSasha; November 17, 2022 at 04:34 PM.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Principate Lengheer and its part in the galactic war

Lengheer (Lenghir) has long been part of the Artandir Galactic Republic. Although his government actually plays its own game.
    What is Lenghir? This was once an ancient state that controlled the star systems Merionyd, Campwyr, Radair, Ivnendil and Llewelyn-Ultima. In ancient times, High Kings ruled there, who were crowned in the Sacred Cycle on the planet Radair. (The Sacred Cycle is a giant cromlech (henge), according to mythology, built by the greatest god Caelus).
    Now Lenghir leader is the magn-princeps (in the ancient language - "rig"). At the moment, this is the noble seir Bedivere ap Aurvandil. Despite the fact that Bedivere is essentially the king of the union of systems, all power belongs to the Great Tynwald (Parliament), whose members convene with the Supreme Congress of the Republic and the president of Artandir.
    Bedivere prefers to personally command military groups in the fight against the League. And the members of Tynwald, along with the prime-speaker Vortimer ap Mirwin, spend their time on matters of state.
    The capital of Lenghir is Radair-Lenghir, a planet with many islands and thousand fortress cities. One of the islands, nicknamed the Sacred, is considered the center of the government system.
    Unlike other areas of Artandir, the original belief in many different gods has been preserved in Lenghir. Although the main state religion is the Artandir Cult of Caelus.
    Caelus is recognized as the Supreme God of Light, who creates and creates the worlds. And also there is a Noctos, the god of eternal darkness and the void, who fights Caelus for control of the universe. Two gods with two powers, like in zoroastrism
    According to the priests of Lenghir (Caelus Church) and many members of the government, the Acheronian League was created by Noctos in order to split the universe into two parts and reject Caelus. That is why the Lengheer soldiers ('Teulu') fight so fiercely against the League troops. Their battle cry is "Caelus! Caelus! Rinaspeyr!" (Caelus! Caelus! The King of Sky!)
    The commanders of Lenghir are in close contact with the Arthandir Commitee of Military Chiefs, then with command of the Griffin and the kingdom of Etteria.
    Despite the fact that the League tried to plant separatist sentiments in Lenghir, most of the population is loyal to Artandir.
    Last edited by BagaturSasha; November 21, 2022 at 11:46 AM.

My Wiki page
    --

Lenghir sounds intriguing - a constitutional monarchy in which members of the Great Tynwald deal with matters of state, while the magn-princeps takes personal command of military units. It sounds like the survival of Lenghir will depend on whether Bedivere is a skilled military commander.

Artifex

Blog Entries

Bedivere is very high-skilled commander, and he has already won a lot of battles against League.
    Thank you again, sir.

Also, we have finished the project about the Rummaldin Civil War for CnC Generals Zero Hour game.

https://www.moddb.com/groups/excelsc...rals-zero-hour
    More information is here.

Its consist now of several missions, some of them were played by Youtubers and hardcore CnC-players.
    The last version has name - Rummaldin Civil War: Antonio Strike.

I had described the plotline in this thread
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post16122375
    see this comment)))

Thanks anyway ,friends!

My Wiki page
    --

You're welcome - and the mission pack looks very cool!

Artifex

Blog Entries

Virotic Coup 2459

In the Republic of Artandir it is often said that the president must behave well, otherwise he will end up like Virotich. So who and what exactly are we talking about here?
    In fact, we are talking about the events of 2459 on Artandir Prime. Then, in the winter period, a representative of the Ho-nari race named Tsoloatle Jir-Krami Virotich came to power. He got 70% in the elections. He himself was a representative of the Yunials party. But once he became president, the local Bureau of Intelligence found out that Virotic had good relations with the pirates and the Arms Dealers' cartels. Plus, representatives of the Guild of Drug Dealers put pressure on the senators. In other words, the largest republic in the galaxy could be headed by a criminal association. In addition, Virotich was preparing a bill on a large-scale increase in taxes and the removal of bans on the exploration of "galactic mausoleums".
    The Bureau then revealed the information to the Galactic Congress and listened to the testimony of the pressured senators. The job was done in one night. The secret services stormed Virotich's palace and arrested him. This was followed by a whole series of arrests in the special services, as accomplices of pirate organizations were identified there.
    Since then, the president has been under direct control. Virotich himself received 30 years in prison for numerous crimes and for links with cartels. Soon some cartels surrendered to the Arthandir special forces.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Asinius Fernand, one of heroes of my story "Dragons Destiny" had a very huge period in her life, where she was the president of Arthandir.
    She took part in the war, with name Fall of Domna.
    Here you are the full information of it. I have described it very small, but now decided to post the huge amount of info.

-----

2568 AD - Domna War
    (also has name - Arthandir war, Meingard Republic agression or Meingard-Arthandir conflict)

The Artandir Republic and the Meingard Alliance were once part of a single galactic empire. This was until Meingard decided to break away from the titanic state as a result of a large-scale political crisis. Subsequently, the former province turned into a strong state with a republican form of government. After a while Artandir also became a republic. But the former enmity between the powers has not disappeared anywhere. It continued to persist even with the onset of the 3rd millennium from our era.

Many generals and veterans of the Psi-Special Forces of the Coalition recall "Events of 68" very often. Almost all famous heroes took part in those events, such as Ahmanet User-Kaf (in the rank of commander), the Kartavin brothers (psi commanders Mirosh and Frederick, in the form of ordinary soldiers of the detachment), Lexi Kobayashi (in the rank of lieutenant), Zheng Chupalorkhorn (in rank of junior lieutenant-hou), professor Ricimerus Taviev (with the rank of lieutenant, military scientist), Francis Doramino (with the rank of senior lieutenant) and future President Cedric (with the rank of commander of the Zabergan special forces). We are talking about a large-scale conflict that broke out between the Artandir Republic and Meingard. But the prerequisites for this war appeared back in 2546, when Antonin Domna came to power in Meingard.

In 2546, after the Age of Burials (decades of death among the Council of Elders) in Meingard, Antonin Domna was elected High Geront. The surviving elders had high hopes for him. Young and promising, Antoninus seemed to be the one who could allow the Meingard Alliance to enter a new era, the era of friendship with Artandir. At that time, the Union was still part of the Coalition, but relations with Artandir were cold. At first, Antonin entered into a trade pact with President Ephraim Jakarin and allowed his fellow citizens to open branches of companies in the territories of Meingard. Domna then spoke at the Coalition Summit, where he made speeches about the coming changes in the universe and the universal cooperation of races. But after 3 years, strange events began to occur in Meingard. Literally in a year, 5 elders died at once, who were the patrons of Antoninus. Moreover, two died in plane crashes. Their starships were unsealed for unknown reasons. After another 4 years, everyone who participated in the coming of Domna to power died. Andorin Siakh, a teacher of political science and history, who was a mentor to the new ruler, died tragically. By 2558, Antonin increased the term of service in the army for the Meingardians to 4 years, and ordered them to serve in the naval for 6 years. A whole procedure began to introduce strange and even criminal laws. The death penalty was introduced for minor offenses. Strikes and strikes were prohibited. For stealing bread, a prison sentence of up to 3 years could be imposed. Censorship has increased in the media. For the slightest hint of criticism, harsh punishments began to rely. Domna opened special Reeducation Camps, where all the unwanted were sent, and at the same time those who tried to accuse his system of moving towards tyranny. In 2559, a rebellion broke out in Meingard's army stationed on the planet Daroan, caused by salary delays and bullying by senior officers. The soldiers refused to obey their commanders. They wrote a collective appeal to Domna, demanding to sort out the delays that had arisen. Antonin replied to them that he would resolve the issues and punish the unwanted. But after his words, he ordered to bomb all the rebellious military units. Moreover, during the raids, those officers who were on the side of Domna were also killed. Soon, Antonin announced on the air that in this way he stopped the attempt of the impending military coup in Meingard.
    In 2560, many planets began to receive complaints about the introduction of feudal foundations.

Local governors, subordinate to Domna, began to take land from the peasants and force them to work on the construction of defensive fortifications. Those who refused to obey were immediately imprisoned. Despite the millions of complaints sent, Antonin refused to consider them and ordered the governors to arrest the "scoundrels". Some peasants raised riots, which usually ended in brutal suppression. In 2562, Meingard's army attacked an outpost of the Kastambol Federation on the planet Anudan. The Meingardians considered that Anudan was not colonized and tried to settle down on it. Fierce battles with the use of military equipment and aviation broke out between the Castambol and Meingardians. Castambol President Kettel Witzlaf called on Domna to negotiate peace. Antonin reported that the conflict that had arisen had occurred by mistake and apologized to Castambol. Then President Witzlaf demanded compensation from Domna for damage. In the clashes, up to 2,000 people died on both sides. Antoninus agreed to make concessions to Castambol. To pay the indemnity, he sharply raised taxes in half of the worlds of the republic, although the Geront's personal funds were sufficient for this. The required amount was paid and Castumball dropped all charges. The conflict was settled without the direct intervention of the Coalition countries. Still, the Castambolians did not trust the Meingardians. In the newspapers of the federation, provocative information about the crimes of Domna appeared. Journalists believed that Antonin deliberately provoked a conflict to further raise taxes in Meingard. He did not want to spend his own funds.

In 2565, local tribes of st-fing (six-eyed ape-like creatures) revolted on the border planet Satra. The Meingardians tried to enslave them and persuaded them to do the hardest work. Some were even exhibited in the planet's zoos. St-fings inflicted a number of defeats on the colonial troops of Domna. To which Antonin sent reinforcements, which defeated the rebels, and their supporters were herded into ghettos specially designed for them. The St-Fing supreme government has filed a protest with the Coalition. The St-fing emperor demanded an immediate end to the enslavement of his kinsmen on Satra. Plus, all the kingdoms of Aranguto filed a complaint. High King Kanang III threatened to declare war on Meingard. By his personal order, a general mobilization of Aranguto was announced. Then the Council of the Coalition demanded that Domna immediately stop the harassment of the st-fings. The galaxy could plunge into war, and no one wanted that. Antonin was forced to concede. He announced amnesty to the St-Fing rebels for Satra, but forbade them to settle on the lands of Meingard. Satruan st-fings left the planet and went into the possession of their relatives. It is known that many of them were not able to morally recover from what they had to endure in the Meingard ghettos. They called Domna a tyrant and called on the entire galaxy to fight his rule. The Coalition considered the conflict resolved, although the Aranguto and St-Fings still hated Meingard.
    In 2566, a law was introduced to ban "parasitism". Anyone who could not find work for forced reasons was subject to fines and arrests. The raids of "parasites" began in the streets. In the same year, the inhabitants of the planet Languedoc-3 sent a letter to the Artandir Republic. They did not want to be under the rule of Domna any longer and asked President Asinius Fernand to accept them as part of Artandir. Then the same letters were sent from the planets Daroan, Purushotama, Anvar, Tarikarin, Sergius Mitrofanium, Vasily, Guidon and Tugaran. Domna's oppression became unbearable for the Meingardians. Taxes have increased to the maximum, numerous bans have been introduced, tariffs have skyrocketed in almost all necessary areas. At a metallurgical plant in the capital of Meingard, protests began over non-payment of wages. Trade unions defended workers' rights, demanding proceedings from Domna. However, the director of the plant called the police to immediately suppress the actions. As a result, up to 600 people were arrested. Many were charged with attempting to encroach on the Domna regime. The court sentenced them to 13 years in prison. Moreover, even the only breadwinners in the families were sent to the colony. Mass purges began in trade union organizations. Artandir protested to Meingard, demanding that Domna stop harassing workers protesting for non-payment. To which Domna told President Fernand that Artandir should not interfere in the affairs of a foreign state.

After his announcement, Antonin ordered intelligence to find out the names of those who sent letters to Artandir asking for help. The instigators were found within 2 weeks and brought to Meingard. Fearing to be expelled from the Coalition, Domna sent them to life imprisonment, accusing those dissatisfied with their power of having ties with pirates. In 2567, massive peasant uprisings broke out on the planet Anwar, caused by a large-scale famine. Desperate villagers captured several administrative centers of the planet. Domna ordered the governor to immediately suppress the rebellion. The army of Lieutenant General Franjo Kovacs marched into battle with the peasants. As a result of two months of fighting, the rebels were utterly defeated. But after that, the rebellion broke out on the planet Vasily. The uprisings broke out with a shocking speed. Soon, riots began on two dozen planets. There were calls for a full-scale war with the Domna regime. Antonin called an emergency meeting of the chiefs of staff, at which he ordered all measures to be taken to prevent a civil war. At the same time, the armies of the rebels captured several weapons depots. They had at their disposal military equipment and even aviation. Some have taken possession of satellite systems. The riots even reached the space fleet.
    The final stage of all this was Trinacrin, divided between Meingard and Artandir. The western continent of this planet belonged to the Union, and the eastern one belonged to the Artandir Republic. In the city of Trinacria, on the Meingard side, a rebellion broke out against the rule of Domna. Workers and townspeople took the local administration by storm. Mass seizures of weapons began throughout the mainland. But on the personal order of Domna, the troops of the Tank Guard were brought into Trinacria. Tanks began shelling the insurgents. Also, the Meingardians dragged in artillery and actively used aviation. One of the rockets hit the Artandir embassy building. The 2nd secretary of the embassy and 35 employees, including security personnel, were killed. The ambassadors did not manage to evacuate from Trinacria. Then the governor of the eastern continent, Laertes Firson, sent a note of protest to the government of the Meingard Union. In parallel, he requested additional support from President Fernand. The President convened an Emergency Meeting to discuss the actions of the Meingardians. Artandir's government declared Domna's activities illegal and dangerous to the galactic community. The next day, Fernand sent a statement to the Coalition demanding the convening of the Security Council. Meanwhile, fighting continued in Trinacria. The Domna Tank Guard killed up to 3,000 people. Soldiers even fired at ordinary civilian houses, in which there were civilians.

After the destruction of an entire area in Trinacria, Governor Laertes sent three brigades of defensive forces to the western mainland. Admiral Alexio, whose fleet was hovering over Trinacrin at that moment, joined the actions against the Meingardians. As a result of bloody battles, up to 300 citizens of Artandir died, and Laertes was not going to forgive such losses. Despite the bans from the president, the governor ordered the liberation of the western mainland and all of Trinacria. The Artandir brigades entered the battle with the troops of Domna throughout the planet. Admiral Alexio's armada struck at Meingard's defense stations within the sector. While Fernand was gathering the Coalition's Security Council, battles were already in full swing on Trinacrine. The Artandirians managed to defeat the army of General Theodore Taksimiy and completely destroy the Tank Guard. Soon the Artandir troops were already in Trinacria. Governor Laertes called this event the greatest victory over a tyrant. The Meingard rebels were liberated by the allies, and the bloodshed on the streets of the city stopped. The western mainland was overnight captured by the Artandir army. Admiral Alexio managed to destroy all Meingard ships within the system. He inflicted a crushing defeat on the armada of Admiral Axiopulo, who had come to the aid of the Meingard forces. More than 400 enemy frigates were destroyed.
    Antonin Domna was furious when he learned that Artandir had launched an offensive against the Meingard forces. He called Laertes' operation "a dastardly provocation." The Domna administration made accusations against Artandir. The dictator demanded that Laertes be immediately removed from the post of governor and brought along with Admiral Alexio to a military tribunal. President Fernand said that she would sort out the situation, and that the war with Meingard is not beneficial to anyone. However, the generals and representatives of the admiralty sent a protest to the president, demanding not to allow the arrest of Laertes and Alexio. They reported that the governor and his loyal companion, the admiral, were doing their duty and protecting the citizens of Meingard from a cruel tyrant. According to them, Domna was going to arrange a total extermination of all the inhabitants of Trinacria and the western mainland. All necessary evidence has been provided. Fernand announced that she would not arrest Laertes. Domna, upon learning of this, threatened Artandir with a full-scale war. He said that the republic should be held accountable for its crimes. The very next day, the armada of Admiral Sarutin Kavalski arrived at Trinakrin. The Meingardians demanded that the entire western mainland be freed from the Artandir troops, and the inhabitants of Trinacria be returned to the rule of Domna. Then Admiral Alexio struck a new blow and destroyed the approaching forces of Kavalski. Kavalski himself was killed in an explosion on the flagship. Domna took this as an official declaration of war. Within three days, the Meingard armada appeared in the Artandir systems.

In view of the outbreak of war, the Artandir Committee of the Chiefs of Staff decided to confront the forces of Domna. All the approaching Meingard flotillas were defeated. Further, Admiral Alexio received several more armada under command. He formed the Svoboda 1 flotilla, designed to invade Union territory. Together with the Artandiri, rebels opposing the Domna regime began an offensive against the Meingard forces. Fighting broke out almost across the entire territory of the known galaxy. President Fernand knew that war was inevitable and ordered the Chiefs of Staff to "do whatever it takes." Meingard's embassy was expelled from Artandir's borders. All Meingard branches of companies on the territory of the Artandir Republic were closed overnight. Domna began to be perceived not only as an enemy of his people and Artandir, but as a universal evil, with which he must fight to the last. Many other powers, following the example of the republic, also expelled the Meingard ambassadors and closed branches. In Kastambol, rallies were held in support of the uprising against Domna. The Meingard flags were publicly burned. Domna called the enemy's acts "monstrous aggression against the inhabitants of all Meingard." In all territories of the Union, where uprisings did not rage, a general mobilization was declared.
    Fierce fighting went on for three months. At this time, Admiral Alexio himself actively showed himself. His armada managed to capture 15 star systems in three weeks. Local governors simply surrendered to the rule of Artandir. They did not want to obey Domna and went to cooperate with the invading forces. The special forces detachment led by Lieutenant Francis Doramino proved to be just as successful. He got the name - "Black Plunderers". The commandos were engaged in the rapid capture of the defensive fortifications of Meingard. The main task was to turn off the defense and prepare the planets for the arrival of the Artandir troops. Francis, together with 30 soldiers, opposed entire armies. Once they even captured a giant space citadel orbiting the planet Barnabas. It only took them 40 minutes. With the help of the Barnabas Citadel, they suppressed all the gun batteries on the planetary surface. The Meingard forces were forced to surrender. Plus, the special forces were greatly helped by the local rebels, who quickly liberated the planet from the power of Domna.

The tyrant's regime fell towards the end of 2568. Not even 20 star systems remained from the dictator's possessions. Domna understood that he was losing. During a short war, he executed at least 20 generals and naval commanders. Only the famous military leader Franjo Kovacs survived. Many of Meingard's soldiers themselves went "into the arms" of the Artandirians, as they did not want to be ruled by the tyrant. Very soon, the armada of Admiral Alexio approached the capital sector. Meingard was besieged. The Artandir command intended to quickly destroy Domna and the criminal government of the Union. But at the very last moment, Elfurr and many Coalition countries intervened. By order of the Elfurr great king Senuhsert, Alexio's flotilla left Meingard. The war was stopped. The Elfurr reported that they did not want the complete destruction of the Meingard Alliance. They allowed the Artandirians to retain the captured possessions. Also, numerous charges were brought against Domna. The dictator was accused of crimes against his people, racism, as well as the escalation of the military conflict. Domna was forced to pay a huge indemnity to Artandir, and cede all the captured regions to him. At the same time, the tyrant continued to be in power in the capital sector. According to him, it was a shame on an unprecedented scale. The Meingard Union was officially expelled from the Coalition without the right to return.
    Domna died 5 years after the end of the events of the 68th year. He was ill for a long time and could not be cured in any way. Later, he died of painful shock at his own residence near the main city of Meingard Prime. During these 5 years, he never attempted revenge. Meingard's army was defeated, almost all of the flotillas were destroyed. Due to mass executions, the tyrant did not have a single worthy general. As eyewitnesses said, Domna cursed life until the end of his days and wished the death of the entire Coalition. Meingard has become an isolated impoverished power on the outskirts of the galaxy. Many said that it was much worse than just losing the war. Artandir also received a huge number of new territories. Admiral Alexio and many war veterans received the greatest honor. President Fernand called the past war "a challenge to all galactic tyrants." Those who opposed Domna, she willingly accepted into her ranks. Many former rebel generals began serving in the Artandir army. Some of them remain there to this day.
    ---

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

If you remember the Virotic Coup event (i just posted it last year above) - you can see also this topic

https://www.moddb.com/games/cc-gener...s-virotic-coup
    Its a full realization of the Virotic Coup in the CnC Generals Zero Hour game engine.

Full mission with very hardcore gameplay. (too hard competition)

This mission is still popular in the Zero Hour game community.
    Some finished it with a great success, others - failed. ))

My Wiki page
    --