Thread: Bugs and stuff that I found.

Default Bugs and stuff that I found.

Hey guys! First of all, a big thank you to the team that had made SSHIP alive to this day. You are truly wonderful!

Anyways, here's the problem that I found so far in my VH Byz Campaign.

Athanatois (Generals) Can't be recruited in some fortresses even though I already upgraded it (It's a bummer since I lack governors in some of my conquered provinces).

There is an impassable Battlefield in the road between Thessaloniki and Corinth near the mountains.

Ever since the pope declared a crusade in Konya and HRE took the Citadel. The Priests' strat model changes from priest to bishop every end turn.

The option of building forts had been taken away. (I could really use an explanation from you guys since forts throughout my gameplay is of utmost strategic importance.)

Nemesis2345's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Bugs and stuff that I found.

Quote Originally Posted by Ma_neme_jeff View Post
    Hey guys! First of all, a big thank you to the team that had made SSHIP alive to this day. You are truly wonderful!

Anyways, here's the problem that I found so far in my VH Byz Campaign.

Athanatois (Generals) Can't be recruited in some fortresses even though I already upgraded it (It's a bummer since I lack governors in some of my conquered provinces).

There is an impassable Battlefield in the road between Thessaloniki and Corinth near the mountains.

Ever since the pope declared a crusade in Konya and HRE took the Citadel. The Priests' strat model changes from priest to bishop every end turn.

The option of building forts had been taken away. (I could really use an explanation from you guys since forts throughout my gameplay is of utmost strategic importance.)
    Hello , i may able to answer you to some extent :
    1. IIRC generals can only be recruited if u have Jousting Grounds ( idk the equivalent of Romans , i think they are racing tracks or smth?). Upgrading the fortress building brings no change in recruiting generals, however you need a Fortress to unlock the 2nd level of the required building to build them.
    2. IIRC they dont plan on changing the map in the near future, but is good you pointed it out.
    3. MWY i think made the priest changes and he is no longer active in modding community , so his stuff is unupdated for ages. I think its only cosmetic tho ,their traits and ability dont change so its not a big thing.
    4. Forts were discussed and the conclusion was that the AI can be heavily abused by using forts , the AI prefers to defend a fort and leave a city unguarded, you can indefinetely block paths which they will ignore etc. Right now, the army general himself has traits such us ,,Army is Camping'' which is somehow made to ilustrate this , you can no longer afk an army for 30 turns on a road .