Thread: A Review of The Rights of Man 2

Default A Review of The Rights of Man 2

Hi everyone! TROM 1 and 2 were some of my favorite mods back in the day for Empire and Napoleon, and I simultaneously worked on reviews of both TROM and TROM 2. It's sad that both of these mod subforums seem to be rather dead, since as I've gotten older I've begun to appreciate the more subtle Total War modifications more and both TROM 1 and 2 are really excellent subtle but massive overhaul mods. TROM 2 takes things a step further, really enhancing the battles and campaign to an unprecedented degree. Another classic mod! I also noticed that the mod download is broken. Here is an alternative link: https://mega.nz/file/omwXTIpC#3GJSc1...susUxy8407wMpY

Under the patronage of John I Tzimisces

Campidoctor

Default Re: A Review of The Rights of Man 2

Been enjoying a great campaign (with 80 unit armies!) thanks in part to your video and provided link for the mod. So thanks for that! I really wish TROM for ETW wasn't fatally bugged with an inevitable AI turn freeze, otherwise I'd be enjoying a campaign of that as well. But at least this one has been stable and lots of fun for many turns now, midway through 1810.