Thread: How to move buildings from a mod to another one?

Australis's Avatar Foederatus

Icon5 How to move buildings from a mod to another one?

Hello, I need to move the buildings of the Aztecs from the Americas DLC to a mod made for Vanilla (I own both dlcs). I already tried modifing the export_descr_buildings, export_descr_buildings_enums, export_buildings, added the folders blockset and settlements. Nothing seems to work. Any idea what are the files I need to copy and the texts I would have to edit/add? Do I need the IWTE or some other tool?

Default Re: How to move buildings from a mod to another one?

This is a link to my crash log https://pastebin.pl/view/626e40d0

makanyane's Avatar Content Director
    Patrician

Blog Entries

It looks like it might be missing the UI stuff last bit in main log before it got stuck in the triggers was:

exists: missing mods/Europe/data/ui/mesoamerican/buildings/#mesoamerican_temple_pagan.tga

have you copied those over? And if re-named the buildings or used them for a different culture did you include re-named .tga.s?

Quote Originally Posted by makanyane View Post
    It looks like it might be missing the UI stuff last bit in main log before it got stuck in the triggers was:

exists: missing mods/Europe/data/ui/mesoamerican/buildings/#mesoamerican_temple_pagan.tga

have you copied those over? And if re-named the buildings or used them for a different culture did you include re-named .tga.s?
    Hey, thanks for the answer. So when I add a new building I need to add a ui with the name of the culture or faction? I will try that later!