Thread: Heya, just catching up

marcp's Avatar Libertus

Default Heya, just catching up

I was moving around some docs and files today and while on downtime I visited ModDB out of the blue. I was checking out the visuals of another mod when I noticed the release of SSHIP o.97D patch on Nov.2nd. Well, It felt good to know that the team is still around and playing MIITW and modding of course.

I had moved on to a newer laptop but all I need to do is DL SS an SSHIP+0.97D and I'll be back to storming the castle in no time.

Thank you to all responsible for development and those players thqt support the work

Sincerely,
    M.P.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Default Re: Heya, just catching up

Quote Originally Posted by marcp View Post
    I was moving around some docs and files today and while on downtime I visited ModDB out of the blue. I was checking out the visuals of another mod when I noticed the release of SSHIP o.97D patch on Nov.2nd. Well, It felt good to know that the team is still around and playing MIITW and modding of course.

I had moved on to a newer laptop but all I need to do is DL SS an SSHIP+0.97D and I'll be back to storming the castle in no time.

Thank you to all responsible for development and those players thqt support the work

Sincerely,
    M.P.
    Note that there's patch E with the enter/exit crashes fixed.