Thread: Pergamon skin

Default Pergamon skin

Hello, I really love the skin of pergamon troops on DEI, it's possible to extract and add this skin in vanilla game?
    Thank you

Default Re: Pergamon skin

Just play the mod

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

There is not enough diversity of different troops, and I do not find a mod to add

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

It is possible just keep in mind that certain units are custom made for DeI so porting their skin would not work if you would not add them to the game.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Also there are a billion AOR and mercenary units, not just what's in their main roster. Give the mod a try, and if you really want to add more units to their roster, it's not that hard to learn to mod and do it yourself.

That is the first time I have ever heard someone say we don't have enough units

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Honestly I didn't play dei for a long time due to high amounts of units... I was anxious about what to recruit on my first campaign and uninstalled the mod.

Play the mod with english unit names. It helps a lot.

I think you should give it a try. There are really many units that can be recruited by any faction if you own the region, whick makes the camping even more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Albus Valens View Post
    There is not enough diversity of different troops, and I do not find a mod to add
    He means play DeI