Thread: Colonisation and Royal Court Errors

Giorgios's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Colonisation and Royal Court Errors

Playing 2.35, I'm encountering the follow bugs at 129 of my Seleukid campaign.

1. Colonisation- I'm hoping to build Hellenistic Metropoleis in Seleukeia and Ephesos, but cultural conversion in the settlements has stopped. Both have stuck at 61% Hellenistic polities since turn 118, and this is despite the presence of military colony and Hellenistic Polis buildings in both settlements. Any idea what the issue could be?

2. Royal Court- I'm getting the Royal Court pop up every two turns as usual, but since about 100, whether I click Yes or No, nothing happens.

Giorgios's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Colonisation and Royal Court Errors

Ah. Think I might've got to the bottom.of issue 1. Seleukeia only has the second tier colony building- does it need to be at the third tier for further Hellenization to take place?

Default Re: Colonisation and Royal Court Errors

1. Yes, if the surrounding culture is different, then the "pressure" of that will stop conversion without a higher level colony fast-converting to a larger number. Only a third tier colony will guarantee conversion to 70% needed for Metropoleis.

2. Sounds like the script might stop working after a certain period of time, it's an old legacy one I haven't looked into before. Sounds like it needs reviewing...