Thread: [Video] Total War trivia with Dresden and KAM!

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default [Video] Total War trivia with Dresden and KAM!

Do you want to check how much DeI creators know about the mod and history?
    Are you curious how our ugly mugs look and sound like?
    Have you wondered how DeI started?

Check out below video!

Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Default Re: [Video] Total War trivia with Dresden and KAM!

Dream achievement unlocked - I know how Dresden look like. Surprised he did not have Roman standard in a back.

I'm watching it now and enjoying it.

I watched more than half, but got to get to sleep.

You two actually looked pretty normal (not even geekish) compared to some YouTubers who might be wearing mail shirts, or have a scutum propped against their chair, or Thracian falz replica hammered out by a blacksmith.

It was a pleasure to meet both of you virtually. Thank for sharing your hobby and creativity. I am retired ... it is big part of how I spend my time.

Also, despite Rome 2 just being a game ... it is work such as yours that made me take about 6 grad level courses on the ancient world. (my other hobby in retirement; education on many topics)

---

Like Dresden, I also greatly enjoyed Rome 1 with the RS3 mod. It was very rich, but then the total lack of any type of diplomacy game; even with the forced diplomacy submod drove me bonkers. You were always immediately at war with anyone you shared a border.

Great vid. Some suggestions: The intro was a little too long, and I found the music throughout the video insufferable. Otherwise all three of you speak well.

Mastergunner_19k's Avatar Foederatus

It was so much fun watching this, once again I have to say that without DEI Rome II would have died as a viable game choice for me years ago. I can't thank the DEI folks enough for the amazing work they have done and continue to do. It was great to actually see and hear both Dresden and KAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Basilius View Post
    Great vid. Some suggestions: The intro was a little too long, and I found the music throughout the video insufferable. Otherwise all three of you speak well.
    This, It seemed like such an interesting conversation but intro and music makes it not watchable.

Bento's Avatar Tiro

... without DEI Rome II would have died as a viable game choice for me years ago. I can't thank the DEI folks enough for the amazing work.
    This says it all.

Agreed.

Agreed!

Oooh pictures! Faber est quisque fortunae suae