Thread: 6.3 downloading 6.2?

Default 6.3 downloading 6.2?

So, I've downloaded the latest link provided for the mod, which is supposed to be version 6.3, but when I extract the main folder it is labelled 'ImperialDestroyer6.2.' I do not believe this is simply a spelling mistake, as many of the new features for 6.3, such as increased movement speed for armies, do not seem to implemented. Also, many of the gameplay options, such as returning fire by rank, do not seem to be working, even though I have placed them in the Data folder. Anyone have any ideas about this?

Default Re: 6.3 downloading 6.2?

No, mine is labelled 6.2 as well, and my armies are moving normally. I think that is how it is. Gameplay options seem to work fine as well, although I have not tried Fire by Rank, I got the missionary tech & trade ships to work simply by extraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward Denethor II View Post
    No, mine is labelled 6.2 as well, and my armies are moving normally. I think that is how it is. Gameplay options seem to work fine as well, although I have not tried Fire by Rank, I got the missionary tech & trade ships to work simply by extraction.

Are you using VDM as well?

No