Thread: [Chivalry TW] From Duchy to Empire - A Bohemian AAR

Default [Chivalry TW] From Duchy to Empire - A Bohemian AAR

The Duchy of Bohemia is considered to be the toughest campaign in Chivalry Total War, so let's do this. Chivalry has many unique mechanics that make it stand out when compared to other Medieval era campaigns for both Medieval 2 and Rome Total War and it is really a very nice classic total conversion mod. Its economy and AOR are difficult to manage, and its battles play out very differently compared to other mods.

The Duchy of Bohemia starts out with two provinces, both of which are not very rich. You also start out with a bunch of more powerful neighbors (HRE, Hungary, Poland) and nly one avenue of expansion to the northwest - so let's go for those provinces!

In this episode, the Duke of Bohemia crushes several pagan/rebel armies to the northwest and gets his country out of debt...

Under the patronage of John I Tzimisces

Default Re: [Chivalry TW] From Duchy to Empire - A Bohemian AAR

In this episode, the Duchy of Bohemia climbs out of debt and into a major war with the Grand Duchy of Poland. While the Polish have the advantage in terms of numbers, the Duke of Bohemia and his knights will not stand idly by... The Bohemian-Polish Wars begin! In other news, Northern European pagans continue to cause problems for the Duke...

In this episode of our let's play of Chivalry Total War as the Duchy of Bohemia, the Duke Premyslid fights several battles against the Grand Duke of Poland and secures much of Poland for Bohemia. Unfortunately, our allies, the Hungarians, have other plans for Bohemia...

In this episode, all of my neighbors show their love for Bohemia by launching unprovoked invasions. At the same time, the brave Duke Bretislav of Bohemia passes away, leaving the throne to his son Boleslav. Will Duke Boleslav be able to continue his father's successful defensive wars, or will Bohemia fall to the hordes of enemies? In any case, the Polish army must be finally crushed and the Hungarian invasion repelled if any successful defense against the Holy Roman Empire is to be mounted.

In this episode, we have a decisive battle at the last Polish city, and Duke Boleslav has to hold off attackers from all directions. The Kingdom of Denmark decides to enter the fray. Can Bohemia hold off attacks from all sides?

In this episode, the Duke of Bohemia launches a punitive expedition against the Holy Roman Empire and comes face to face with large HRE armies. At the same time, Poland launches a counterattack and the Hungarians continue their assaults on the southeast. The traitorous Kingdom of Denmark also continues to attack in the north.

In this episode, the tides finally begin to turn as Duke Boleslav destroys several invasion attempts by the Holy Roman Empire and campaigns deeper into Imperial territory.

The final episode of the Bohemian campaign! After fighting several tough battles against our foes and getting betrayed by all our neighbors, the second Bohemian army stands at the gates of the capital of the Holy Roman Empire, Augsburg... will Bohemia fail, or will it overcome all the odds to crush its biggest foe?

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Wow ... randomly looked up our old ChivTW forum, and found your new excellent Bohemia AAR series.

Watched the entire 1st episode.

Thumbsup!
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.