Thread: Is there a way to combine unit set and unit record from 2 differrent mods in my custom mode?

Icon5 Is there a way to combine unit set and unit record from 2 differrent mods in my custom mode?

Hello.

I'm trying to combine SFO Grimhammer II
    db.main_units_tables.SFO_units([unit="skv_rictus_stormvermin_0"]|[unit="skv_rictus_stormvermin_1"])
    and Chieftain of the deep warren sfo
    db.unit_sets_tables.cdw_unit_data([key="cdw_skv_stormvermin"])
    with my little custom mod, that contains only
    db.unit_set_to_unit_junctions_tables.my_test_unit_data:
    unit_record = "skv_rictus_stormvermin_0", unit set = "cdw_skv_stormvermin";
    unit_record = "skv_rictus_stormvermin_1", unit set = "cdw_skv_stormvermin".
    On load all three got disabled. So here are the questions: is it even possible to combine these values, and if it is, what's the problem with my approach?

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Is there a way to combine unit set and unit record from 2 differrent mods in my custom mode?

just like that I don't really see a problem.

have you tested SFO_Grimhammer II and Chietfain of the deep warren sfo without your own mod, to be sure both are up to date and compatible?

Can you share your little pack so we can have a better look at it?

Default Re: Is there a way to combine unit set and unit record from 2 differrent mods in my custom mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    have you tested SFO_Grimhammer II and Chietfain of the deep warren sfo without your own mod, to be sure both are up to date and compatible?
    Yep, both surely are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Can you share your little pack so we can have a better look at it?
    Couldn't upload it to twcenter, so here is the link:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Used PFM 5.2.4 btw

I've got suspicions, that I have to add a custom table into main_units_tables with skv_rictus_stormvermin_0 and skv_rictus_stormvermin_1 definitions as well as unit_sets_tables custom table with cdw_skv_stormvermin definition. But I don't want to override original rows and create collision. It's OK, if it will be the only way though.

Looks like it was an issue with CA launcher. LOL Nevertheless it seems like my pack doesn't work as intended, I have to investigate it further.