Thread: A couple questions

Default A couple questions

- How do I mod public order to be less of a pain? I'm having cities that I've held for over a hundred turns revolt.

- What am I supposed to do when a client ruler dies? If you've upgraded to a democracy or an oligarchy, a new client ruler can't be recruited.

Default Re: A couple questions

1. Each region has "base unrest". You can do some research on where to modify "base unrest" values

2. Demolish the democracy or oligarchy and recruit a new client ruler while building them back. The building description even mentions that this simulates the hassle of installing a new puppet ruler

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Good morning, I speak as a fan nothing more.
    Public order going negative even after decades or longer though a probably pain, does it seem totally unrealistic? Does even a modern nation state withup to date tech claim to have every city or town in its juristiction happy contented and always acting peafully?
    Sorry, I know that does not answer what you wanted.
    When a client ruler dies, the local situation needs to be renegociated between local polity and dynast. In otherwords restablish a favourable system to the King. (Destroy previous gov buildings- start again to get new client ruler) this simulated period of instablity goverment changes have.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebopp View Post
    1. Each region has "base unrest". You can do some research on where to modify "base unrest" values
    I've looked around but I have no idea where to edit this. Could you elaborate?