Thread: MTW 2 Does not USE rtx 2060 graphic card !

Default MTW 2 Does not USE rtx 2060 graphic card !

I have been searching for a solution but never get one ,
    I did even format my pc and re-install MTW2 then I choose at NVDIA control panel 3D settings OPENGL as RTX 2060 SUPER but still it does not use my high nvdia processor and coz of that I'm never able to do make battles with reinforcements.

Who ever can help me out with this problem I m willing to GIFT a total war game through steam.
    Thank you in advance

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: MTW 2 Does not USE rtx 2060 graphic card !

As of late the Nvidia GeForce Experience has a preset for M2TW - have you tried that 'optimized' setting? Leave the settings in the standard control panel as 'use global settings'

Set the in game resolution to 1920*1080 max

I did optimized settings and left as it is , but still in campaign i can get no reinforcements so my enemies cant get too and it makes me sad like its unrealistic.
    I started the game through nvdia app.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Reinforcements is a setting in the CFg file. The main CFg file does not take well to manual changes (changes revert to default) so do the following:

Download, install and run once my small Bare Geomod mod set up until the campaign map screen. It's CFG file has the required setting which will automatically be transferred to the main CFG file.

After that you should be fine with any mod or campaign you are playing where re-reinforcements are concerned - you still have to select them in the pre-battle screen, though.