Thread: FIFA Series

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Default FIFA Series

Right, stick those hands up... who's playing FIFA and especially FIFA Ultimate Team?

FIFA 21 has just been released yesterday and I'm sure some of you (like me) are eagerly buttoning those gamepads / keyboards.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: FIFA Series

My hand is up. Actually playing FIFA 20 right now. But only in manager career mode.

Looking forward to check out the gameplay of FIFA 21 for this mode. Gotten tired of the rather monotonous type of football that gets played in FIFA 20. But maybe there's room for more variety and realism by changing all settings in the game for passing etc to manual. Haven't experimented with those settings yet.
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: FIFA Series

Pro Evolution Soccer would be perfect if it included the women teams like FIFA does.