Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roar of Conquest: Overhaul of Stainless Steel 6.4

Default Re: Roar of Conquest: Overhaul of Stainless Steel 6.4

Thank you. Going to give this another whirl. I liked what I saw when I first ran it, then realized I had installed it over stuff that was unnecessary and problematic.

If anyone is curious about the difference between Roar of Conquest and Stainless Steel 6.4, look for the articles on ModDB that have the word "Changelog" in the title.

@Lord Vinciullo

Pretty good mod, thank you for the fresh paint on the good old SS6.4.
    Love the articles on Moddb, I like when modders pay attention to such details!

Quote Originally Posted by Just let me post View Post
    @Lord Vinciullo

Pretty good mod, thank you for the fresh paint on the good old SS6.4.
    Love the articles on Moddb, I like when modders pay attention to such details!
    Thank you so much! It's really encouraging to hear people appreciate both the mod and the articles.

I am planning on releasing Roar of Conquest: The Late Middle Ages in the near future, so keep your eyes open for that! The two biggest updates will be the creation of a new faction, the Tsardom of Bulgaria, and a new start date for the campaign at the year 1330.

I'm really liking this mod. The first attraction was the no fuss ease of install. Second surprise was the stability of this mod. Not a single glitch encountered after spending a few days now playing ariound with it. I do wish it had 2tpy or an option for that. But it's been a lot of fun so far and I'm looking forward to the new release of RoC LMA1330. Thank you for a wonderful mod!

Roar of Conquest: The Late Middle Ages has just launched! Check out the change log here: https://www.moddb.com/mods/roar-of-c...ages-changelog

Roar of Conquest: The Late Middle Ages V has launched, and now allows you to play as the Timurids!

Have there been any bug fixes released for the original RoC ?
    Overall the mod is very stable but I've noted a few issues :
    Latin Empire character portraits appear to be dark pink squares.
    The ladders on large stone city walls are too short - fix by using the descr.walls.txt from Gigantus latest GeoMod.
    Merchants age too quickly - they start getting old at 32 years of age. Change that to 62 so they don't spend years sitting on a resource generating no money.
    (I'm doing my own small mods as I go along, adding farms and leather tanners, religious buildings to settlements. Mongols need serious buffs, Khwarezem need nerfing.
    I've bumped up the money - maybe too much but it makes for a more exciting game and the AI has enough money to maintain reasonable garrisons.)

There has not been a new update/bug fix/balance for the original ROC; however, it is still something I might go back and work on in the future. I'm currently working on a major update for the Late Middle Ages version, and my thought process is that I will be able to bring the changes from that update and bring them into the original ROC at some point in the future. Thanks for letting me know about the ladder fix and the merchants; I will make sure to address it!

Are you planning on having an Early Campaign version as well? I really like your changes, but I prefer starting early, not with all the units, gunpowder and all that.

That is a possibility, at some point.

To anyone who is interested, we are looking for beta testers for the next update of Roar of Conquest. If you are interested, you can head over to the mod's Discord here: https://discord.com/invite/uBqXpDzagr and let me know that you would like to be a beta tester.

Hello everyone. First let me thank to modders of this great mod. I would like to edit reinforcement so that they come from the same angle as they are positioned on campaign map instead appearing right behind enemy lines. How do I do that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12